HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So the following bands are OUT for Ozzfest  (Read 2766 times)
aStaticMistake

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 06:53:15 am »

Another handful of bands that are out... Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Lacuna Coil, HellYeah, Stone Sour... as that group will most likely fill out the "Rockstar Energy Uproar Tour".... yet another killer for Ozzfest.
DannyAIC

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 08:02:35 am »

If that's truly and utterly the case then all I can say is......good!  I'd rather not have most of the bands on that list on ozzfest
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 12:51:16 pm »

The_Dork said:

Ozzfest will look similar to this:

Any news on the rumors of Firewind, Rammstein, Children of Bodom, Finntroll, Poison The Well, King Diamond, Misery Index, Terror, Faith No More, Kittie, High on Fire, Baroness, Arsis, Evile, Motorhead, Pig Destroyer, Dark Tranquility, Exodus, Vision of Disorder, GWAR, Vader, Dope playing?

Kittie said they're going on a touring festival in July/August so you can pretty much gaurantee they're goin' on there.  GWAR is doing a European tour so they're off.  I seem to remember Rammstein saying they didn't like America.  And they haven't toured here since Family Values '98 with Limp Dick headlining.  I don't really know about the others.

xskizzelzx90x

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 01:58:21 pm »

The_Dork said:

Any news on the rumors of Firewind, Rammstein, Children of Bodom, Finntroll, Poison The Well, King Diamond, Misery Index, Terror, Faith No More, Kittie, High on Fire, Baroness, Arsis, Evile, Motorhead, Pig Destroyer, Dark Tranquility, Exodus, Vision of Disorder, GWAR, Vader, Dope playing?

kitties doing a stupid ass tour with ICP, kottonmouth kings, coolio, and necro. it should be called the one hit wonder tour though. I dunno when it runs till, but i do know about that tour. its unbelievably stupid

Disciple_666

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 02:09:31 pm »

The Bands that i really want to see on Ozzfest is Children of Bodom BLS and i would have loved to see Type O Negative on there but we all know thats not going to happen anymore
Trev384

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 03:51:34 pm »

I'm pretty sure Hypocrisy and all the bands on that tour are available (Swashbuckle would rule).  I think we need to see some folk metal on the tour as well.  Turisas is free, so is  Tyr.  I think Turisas would be a solid fit and could gain a lot of popularity at Ozzfest.  As for Faith no More, they're touring Europe doing the fest thing again.  They are only playing four shows on the west coast (completed) and three shows on the east, fortunately, I have tickets to both Brooklyn shows.

FAITH NO MORE.  BROOKLYN.  JULY 2 AND  JULY 5.  IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME.
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 03:01:04 pm »

xskizzelzx90x said:

The_Dork said:

kitties doing a stupid ass tour with ICP, kottonmouth kings, coolio, and necro. it should be called the one hit wonder tour though. I dunno when it runs till, but i do know about that tour. its unbelievably stupid

kittie's record label probably pushed them into it.  and i think that tour ends in june.

lycaondeth

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 03:06:29 pm »

MikeGimmelli said:
xskizzelzx90x said:
The_Dork said:

kittie's record label probably pushed them into it.  and i think that tour ends in june.

kittie sucks anyway so its ok
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 06:00:59 pm »

Fear Factory will not be on Ozzfest unless it is for a select few dates. If you look at their touring schedule, you will see that they are doing a ballsack load of European Festivals in the summer. Machine Head on the other hand is a possibility. Also Slipknot since its their 10 year anniversary and they have no current tour schedule.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2010, 06:09:31 pm »

Here's the lineup for Ozzfest this year

Mainstage: No one
Second Stage: No body

Tour Dates: Nowhere

Happy Ozzfest 2010 everybody!! Duped again.

Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 07:36:07 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: Here's the lineup for Ozzfest this year

Mainstage: No one
Second Stage: No body

Tour Dates: Nowhere

Happy Ozzfest 2010 everybody!! Duped again.

You forgot to add Country Church

Handerson

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 08:46:29 pm »

Is Rammstein out? they said they were going to be on a popular american tour this year, but now as i look at their tour dates, they're in europe until the end of july. It would be killer to see them, especially with their fire masks on the song Feuer Frei!

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 08:03:14 pm »

aStaticMistake said: Korn
Lamb of God
Five Finger Death Punch
Rob Zombie
Norma Jean
Atreyu
In This Moment
3 Inches of Blood
Chimaira
Hatebreed
Shadows Fall
Winds of Plague
As I Lay Dying
UnderOath
The Acacia Strain
Between the Buried and Me
Alice and Chains
Deftones
Mastodon
WhiteChapel
Suicide Silence
Every Time I Die
Slayer
Megadeth
Testament

I'd say some very likely candidates would be:
Killswitch Engage
Sevendust
Bullet For My Valentine
Metallica

Beyond that... who the fuck else is left that would seriously be considered for the almighty Ozzfest?!

thank god you showed up or we'd all be fucked.....

The_Dork

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 04:17:50 am »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: Fear Factory will not be on Ozzfest unless it is for a select few dates. If you look at their touring schedule, you will see that they are doing a ballsack load of European Festivals in the summer. Machine Head on the other hand is a possibility. Also Slipknot since its their 10 year anniversary and they have no current tour schedule.

Only one date that could conflict with the Ozzfest tour. They can always drop that date and do Ozzfest.
xxYourEntrailsxx

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2010, 09:16:29 am »

Trev384 said: I'm pretty sure Hypocrisy and all the bands on that tour are available (Swashbuckle would rule).  I think we need to see some folk metal on the tour as well.  Turisas is free, so is  Tyr.  I think Turisas would be a solid fit and could gain a lot of popularity at Ozzfest.  As for Faith no More, they're touring Europe doing the fest thing again.  They are only playing four shows on the west coast (completed) and three shows on the east, fortunately, I have tickets to both Brooklyn shows.
no swashbuckle is out theyre on tour with soilwork and death angel this summer.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: