HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Since they won't release the info I will  (Read 13923 times)
The_Dork

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 01:34:42 pm »

Pittsburgh
Cleveland or Cinci or Columbus
Detroit
Chicago

I'm gonna have to disagree with that guess. Those cities/markets are all too close to each other. I'm sure it will either be Detroit or Chicago, not both. Now if this tour had more than 20 dates, then I'd see all those cities having Ozzfest. This time around, I don't think so.
rtadm1989
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 12:38:10 pm »

wiz what the hell man let us know whats going on?!?!?

SUFFOCATE THEM, RIP THEM, RAPE THEM, MAKE THEM FUCKING SCREAM!
TRIPLEXSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 01:39:29 pm »

Crazy_eyes said: A person said the same thing before.  Said GWAR and Cannibal Corpse were going to be there.  Only thing is that right after he mentioned that both bands started booking Euro tours for the same time frame as Ozzfest.  He also said that Lamb of God was gonna be there.  In otherwords.  You lose.

Wasn't me that said any of that stuff. I knew back around Thanksgiving that LoG was on Mayhem, Iposted most of the line up on this forum. Not much on CC & I hate GAYWAR.

You said Down would not be there cause Phil was taking out Warbeast on a tour with Arson Anthem...

I promise u that Down is playing Ozzfest 2010. If not I'll leave here & never come back.

Far Beyond Driven
::finger
TRIPLEXSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 01:43:37 pm »

The_Dork said: Pittsburgh
Detroit
Chicago

I'm gonna have to disagree with that guess. Those cities/markets are all too close to each other. I'm sure it will either be Detroit or Chicago, not both. Now if this tour had more than 20 dates, then I'd see all those cities having Ozzfest. This time around, I don't think so.

I agree about thr OH & PA shows. Probably will be Cinci & Philly cause they are far apart.

Detroit & Chitown are HUGE cities. After NY & Cali, probably the next 2 biggest tour stops for the show. Its a nobrainer they will play both cities lol

Far Beyond Driven
coolhandbane

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 12:46:51 pm »

My guess if dates are 15.

NY or NJ
Northern Cali
Southern Cali
TX
Philly or Pittsburgh
Northern VA (DC, MD or VA)
Western FL
Eastern FL
Detroit or Chicago
Atlanta
Washington St
Phoenix, Albuquerque or Denver
NC, SC or VA beach
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 01:48:44 pm »

I know you didn't post it, but that's what that other guy said and speaking that It's been said several times to only trust what is on the news, bands, and tour page, I'll go with that rather than your friend.  I am gettin' my news about Phil from Warbeast or straight from Phil if they haven't posted the info by May 8th.

ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 01:53:11 pm »

detroit would be a for sure

RIP Rigger Dan
TRIPLEXSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 01:57:37 pm »

Your news is BS. You aren't getting it from Phil. If you are he is BSing you.  I know the Pantera camp welll. I am a mod on pantera.com - you'd be suprised who I have contact with.

If Down isn't on Ozzfest I leave Ozzfest.com for good. If they are on you have to change your username to XXXstar is my Daddy for one year. Deal? Lets see if you put your neck on the chopping block with your 'info from Phil'...

Far Beyond Driven
LiveForThis08

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 02:01:52 pm »

They've been to st louis ever year in its existence except 2005, so if they dont come here I will be pissed.::finger
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2010, 01:07:38 pm »

eXile59 said: Guess we will see if you have been telling the truth all along shortly.
yup we will see if he's full of shit or not soon enough

mudvayneld50

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 01:13:56 pm »

release the info

skullsession

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 01:18:07 pm »

TRIPLEXSTAR said: Your news is BS. You aren't getting it from Phil. If you are he is BSing you.  I know the Pantera camp welll. I am a mod on pantera.com - you'd be suprised who I have contact with.

If Down isn't on Ozzfest I leave Ozzfest.com for good. If they are on you have to change your username to XXXstar is my Daddy for one year. Deal? Lets see if you put your neck on the chopping block with your 'info from Phil'...

Tha interwebs iz srs bizns!

I don't share your greed, the only card I need is The Ace of Spades.
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 01:23:09 pm »

TRIPLEXSTAR said: Your news is BS. You aren't getting it from Phil. If you are he is BSing you.  I know the Pantera camp welll. I am a mod on pantera.com - you'd be suprised who I have contact with.

you sure do like to toot your own horn, dont you? maybe thats why nobody likes you here

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Handerson

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 01:23:10 pm »

If it's touring, then it's definitely coming to Auburn, WA (they say seattle, it's never seattle, seattle doesn't have the good outdoor amphitheater) I mean, we did kick off the last two ozzfest tours (06 and 07)

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 01:27:04 pm »

Philly and Pittsbrugh are not near each other. One is on one side of the state, the other on the other side. Its a 6+ hour drive so they better come to Pittsburgh or Ohio if the line ups decent.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: