HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let Me Hear You Scream!!!!  (Read 3698 times)
BLAKTOOTH

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2010, 11:57:55 am »

I heard the new single a couple weeks ago, and couldnt help but think, it sounded alloott like Black Rain
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:52:35 pm by Wizard_of_Ozz » Logged

If the world didnt suck sometimes everyone would fall off::smile
BLAKTOOTH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 11:59:32 am »

and before ANYONE says anything, its not because hes old, if he really tried he could make great fuckin hits again

i think i can Ozzy I think I can !!

zombieblood1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 03:35:56 pm »

your got a problem if u think it sucks because black rain was different and this is to more like evolving into something and if your Neanderthal and you missed the evolutaion and stuck throwing shit around

Time has always been a great teacher, but unfortunately it has been killing all its pupils.
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 11:36:22 pm »

I did not get to hear the new song when it was on CSI but heard the sound bite on the commercials over and over til I got it echoing in my head.  then all I could think of was Weird Al's song,' I Wanna Be Your Hog. '

I'm reserving judgement until I can listen to the album, from beginning to end, in my car.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
BLAKTOOTH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 08:54:58 am »

AlpineValleyGirl said:  '

I'm reserving judgement until I can listen to the album, from beginning to end, in my car.

i guess that would be fair

Manson_Fan22

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 11:35:02 am »

First off, Black Rain was a great album. Second, its one of those songs you have to listen to over & over before it starts to sound good, kind of like Slipknot's All hope is gone CD, took like 8 times before I stared to like it any. I think Ozzy new album Scream will be really good, can't really judge based in 1 song.
Third_Eye44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 06:58:48 am »

::animatedlaugh::
ozzgod38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 11:09:50 pm »

you suck
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 01:13:12 am »

glad to read an honest opinion around here. not everyone is gonna like the song. i think it's okay, but not one of the better sounds i heard on his album promo video.

i too am going to reserve my opinion till the whole thing is unwrapped an in the CD player in my car. on a thoroughly female hormonal note? he's looking really awesome. i love his new http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg5i9xF87R8 promo video for Scream, so theatrical, and he's looking good, so sexy. clearly he's psyched to be in the studio and recording again.

and you know? Ozzy never puts out a "bad" album - except for the one right after Randy died. and that's my opinion, and you know what they say about those (everyone has one and sometimes they stink). the Ultimate Sin does nothing for me. and Under Cover when he sounded like a drunk dip$hit. but even on those albums he had a song or two i liked. ya know?

i say this year is going to be an amazing Ozzfest and tour for his album.

ps.> I love Black Rain. it's definitely a different sound, way more mature from a musical standpoint then some of the more catchy but equally cool other stuff he put out earlier. somewhere on the threads someone b#tched about Down To Earth, my most fav albums of his current years. But not more than Ozzmosis. That I think is the best Ozzy album.

i guess it's different strokes for different folks.

but i hear you with hoping he can get some new sounds in the studio. it won't be on this album, it's co-written with Zakk and pretty much Gus said he stuck with what was written. but in the future, well...that's wide open.

here's hoping we hear some more amazing $h!t like Ozzy is betting. I have the feeling he'll be every bit as impressive as Randy Rhoads, Bernie Tormé, Brad Gillis, Jake E. Lee, Mickey Ratt, Steve Vai, Alex Skolnick, Joe Holmes, Jerry Cantrel, and Zakk Wylde. And those are just the talent on lead guitar, that's not to mention the amazing bass guitarists he's had over the years.

Ozzy always brings us gold. long may he continue to do so. i can't imagine a world without his music in it. he woke me at 13, and keeps me rocking at 45.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 04:41:12 pm by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 07:02:35 am »

I'm not crazy about the "Scream" song but it is still pretty good.  I wouldn't say "Let me hear you Suck"  IN a recent interview posted on this site Ozzy has said he can't make songs like crazy train and no more tears anymore because he wants to change the formula from time to time and take risks.  He has a 40 year career, obviously he is doing something right.  Based on the clips I've heard, "Scream" sounds like it's going to be very heavy.  I'm really looking forward to hearing it all real soon.  Yeah it could suck, but it also could be very good and maybe even a new Ozzy classic.  You have to evolve your sound or you will get left behind.  The world's always changing man.

As for Black Rain, I thought the song itself was really good.  A few others on there were good too.  I don't think both Not Going Away and I Don't Wanna Stop should have been on there, one or the other they are basically about the same thing.  Civilize the Universe and the Almighty Dollar are pretty awesome too.    If you have the re-release, the song Nightmare is pretty bad ass too.  Also, I think Black Rain was better than Down to Earth.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
DarkOzzy23

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 11:04:19 am »

Black Rain was a pretty good album actually, sure a song or 2 isn't too great but you'll get that from almost any band. The clips that have come out for his new CD are sounding GREAT! Ozzy will prove all the doubters wrong this year and having an AMAZING CD & tour
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 10:36:34 pm »

I gotta say I thought Black Rain was a great album.....from start to finish....and I do like the new single from Scream.
I can't wait to hear he album

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
ozzgod38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 12:17:04 pm »

me too i cant wait to hear it then i will see if it rocks Grin
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 11:39:10 pm »

You will like it. Trust me  Grin.