HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let Me Hear You Scream!!!!  (Read 4279 times)
ozzgod38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2010, 12:12:02 pm »

You will like it. Trust me  Grin.

me too i cant wait to hear it then i will see if it rocks Grin
oh i know i will heard the first two tracks and they kick ass
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2010, 11:51:17 pm »

Whoever mentioned the evolution thing was really getting to something. Every artist goes through musical changes, to either keep up with the younger crowd, make money, or keep from getting bored. Ozzy does this a lot, listen to all of his material starting with sabbath the sound is always changing and so are his vocals. The process is really easy to see starting with Down To Earth for example (ozzy experimenting with "new" things) but the sound is unharnessed and still a work in progress. Black Rain is put out and we can see ozzy and the band found the sound but they havent had the time to test it fully on mass audiences and work the new formula. Scream really shows the sound in this process is the focal point of experimentation. IF ozzy puts out a new album it will be similar to undercover (covers, collaborations, etc) or have a new sound experimentation in attempt to compliment his vocal deterioration and aging prowess. I would love for him to put a blues powered album similar to the first sabbath album, he sang a lot lower then and it would be loads easier for him to sing now a days.

ozzgod38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 10:47:24 pm »

scream kicks so much fucking ass ozzy is backkkkkkkkkkkkk Grin Grin Grin
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 08:33:57 pm »

just bought the scream cd, it's good, but black rain was much better
ozzgod38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 10:22:01 pm »

they both kick ass  Grin
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2010, 02:42:50 am »

just bought the scream cd, it's good, but black rain was much better

I like Scream AND Black Rain. Scream is definitely more mainstream. But you know what I want to hear? I want to hear what Gus G, Blasko, Clufetos and Ozz can churn out in the studio. Without any Zakk inputs. That's going to ROCK.

I love all Ozzy's music, from his Sabbath days into his solo career. Under Cover wasn't so much my cup of tea, not because of the era cuz I lived & loved it - I just don't like the way the album sounds. Yuk. Ozzy's vocals are horrible and the music reeks quite a bit. Even still I can definitely dig several of the songs off of it.

I guess given the 42 pill / 5th of booze daily things got sloppy and sloshy.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 02:16:32 pm »

Whoever mentioned the evolution thing was really getting to something. Every artist goes through musical changes, to either keep up with the younger crowd, make money, or keep from getting bored. Ozzy does this a lot, listen to all of his material starting with sabbath the sound is always changing and so are his vocals. The process is really easy to see starting with Down To Earth for example (ozzy experimenting with "new" things) but the sound is unharnessed and still a work in progress. Black Rain is put out and we can see ozzy and the band found the sound but they havent had the time to test it fully on mass audiences and work the new formula. Scream really shows the sound in this process is the focal point of experimentation. IF ozzy puts out a new album it will be similar to undercover (covers, collaborations, etc) or have a new sound experimentation in attempt to compliment his vocal deterioration and aging prowess. I would love for him to put a blues powered album similar to the first sabbath album, he sang a lot lower then and it would be loads easier for him to sing now a days.

I agree with you 100%  Ozzy is always looking to do something different.  And yes a more blues driven album would be awesome to hear.  I would still like to hear an acoustic Ozzy album, one that Randy Rhodes envisioned to be their third together and unfortunetly that album was never made.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 11:26:46 pm »

I agree with you 100%  Ozzy is always looking to do something different.  And yes a more blues driven album would be awesome to hear.  I would still like to hear an acoustic Ozzy album, one that Randy Rhodes envisioned to be their third together and unfortunetly that album was never made.
A really good guitarist for that acoustic album or a blues driven album would be Keith Lynch, Page, or Beck.

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2010, 07:05:41 am »

A really good guitarist for that acoustic album or a blues driven album would be Keith Lynch, Page, or Beck.

Wow can you imagine an Ozzy/Page album?  THat would be epic!

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 11:28:15 pm »

Wow can you imagine an Ozzy/Page album?  THat would be epic!

Wow, the quotes within quotes are making me dizzy. No wait, it's the blond hair. Never mind.

You know, watching the video of Ozzy's performances I think Gus G is a phenomena, much like RR. He has that potential. He is very very good. Have you been watching? I want to see what Ozzy comes up with if he can set that boy free. Sit around in the studio while he strums - no drums, NO PRODUCER!!! Just Gus and Ozzy dreaming up melodies. Yea baby, I think THAT would be the album we've ALL been waiting for. Everyone knows Gus can rock our @sses off with Metal. He's amazing. But pay attention, he gets Randy's solo's ... the beauty of them... as well as Jake E Lee's. And he's translating that outwards in concerts for the fans. He's brilliant. I think THAT is the source of the next stunning set of Ozzy songs...if he's willing to let that side of himself be set free. I mean, it's all rock n roll, it's just different then shredding or driving metal solo's.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Hann1bal
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2010, 06:19:53 pm »

Great, great, great fucking song.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: