HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bands you would like to see at Ozzfest  (Read 2750 times)
bigrobsteelersfan

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2010, 11:51:42 pm »

I would love and really want to see Machine Head.  I have missed them the last 2yrs in the states and then they go overseas so I haven't had the chance to see them.  I would also love to see Slipknot, Hatebreed (they are doing the Mayhem Festival so I don't think that will work.)System of a Down, Mudvayne, Killswitch Engage, Children of Boodem, Deftones, Damage Plan, Alice and Chains, Static X, Bury Your Dead(seen them once and they fucking rocked it.)Parkway Drive, Soulfly,  Snot, Down, Superjoint Ritual, Hell Ya, or what ever band Vinnie Paul is in.  I don't know if he still does stuff with Damage Plan or not, Otep, Kittie they are hot, Stone Sour, and Lamb of God but they are doing the Mayhem Festival so I don't think it will happen.  Bands I don't care for are Black Label Sociality(seen them and they put on the worse show I have seen wasn't worth it.  Thank God that Mudvayne was there to bring back up the Energy.)Dillinger Escape Plan(They don't know what beat they are doing or Rhythm they fucking suck dick, seen them bad show.)  And most of all the not talented fucking pussy Rob fuck nut Zombie.  His is nothing but a fake and uses devices to make his voice sound the way he does.  What a fucking loser.  I can sigh some fucking metal and I don't need some fucking machine to do it for me.  God what a no talented fuckin loser.  HaHa hope that pisses some of you no talented fuck nut fans of Rob the gay fuck Zombie is the ass.  Thats bout all I can think of right now.   Ohh we don't even know the fucking dates to Ozzfest so how do we know if the bands doing the Mayhem Festival can do Ozzfest or not.  Come on Ozzy give us something man, your fans and everyone that is behind Ozzfest needs so fuckin answers.  Thanks for reading.  I'm sure you hear from me again.
bigrobsteelersfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 10:55:39 pm »

Please post man I would like to hear some feedback.  I'm not going to get mad at all if you disagree with me on the Bands you might have one that I like but forgot to put on there.  ::animatedlaugh
RetardGimp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 12:29:43 am »

Machine head would be cool at an ozzfest, this year im hoping fear factory, Tool, Soulfly, Children of Bodom, and Dimmu Borgir(rammstein supposidly wont play USA) There were another couple that i thought of the other day.  What is sucking though is Ozzfest is getting stuck with the only option just being Industrial or Death/black metal, not a great variety of headliners that could pull #'s to compete with mayhem, uproar, and the Black diamond skye  tour  Sharon better have something slick up her sleave to snag up as many patrons as possible because Ozzfest has serious competition and if it sucks then ozzfest will have less potential at kicking ass even more next year.

Sorry to hear about your dislike for Rob Zombie though,  He kinda reminds me of Alice cooper in some of his actions and White Zombie kicked ass

Some Slick moves sharon could pull are if its just a few days here and there Merge some bands with other tours to provide a popular headliner that is already booked,  Bring in metallica, or if Phil and Vinnie are getting back on speaking terms do a dime tribute that would ammount to Pantera but with someone like Zakk Wylde on guitar (I feel he or Kerry King would be most fitting on guitar to pay Hommage to a legend like dime)
T0MSKI

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 09:10:04 pm »

Motorhead, Accept, Anvil, Saxon, bring back some oldies but goodies.
rockinpam

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 02:34:04 pm »

If Rob did do it you would just have to listen to him cry about something. When he came to Texas he was a JACKASS about the heat. Just what kind weather did he expect in mid Aug. Black Label is a wonderful thought.
AmoralTeamUSA
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 09:07:27 pm »

AMORAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueP7H6zWs1g

GlennDanzig
Danzig stole my cake
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 10:20:42 am »

Neil Young and Roger Waters. In fact I would like to see Ozzy perform "The Wall" with Roger this fall. How cool would that be. Cant wait to see Ozzy in August. thanks for coming to the Chicago area! This will be my daughters first Rock Concert

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 05:29:31 am »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
(FOF laughs at thread,....and wonders what ZOMBIE would think of HELLS weather....)

Piggy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 09:14:26 pm »

I would like to see King Diamond, Accept, Tool, Scorpions, and Helloween.  I've got more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head right now.
FF7

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 12:28:47 pm »

All the bands you want to see suck.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 02:53:55 pm »

Neil Young and Roger Waters. In fact I would like to see Ozzy perform "The Wall" with Roger this fall. How cool would that be. Cant wait to see Ozzy in August. thanks for coming to the Chicago area! This will be my daughters first Rock Concert

Ummm. I am the quintessential Roger Waters fan. Seriously. He is my #1 and has been since I was 13 - for over 32 years. But Ozzy at The Wall? Wow. That just doesn't work for me. They are two totally different genre's and persona's.

I wouldn't mind seeing them take the stage in the same concert, but The Wall is a HUGE production and it wouldn't work with Ozzfest.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 02:56:38 pm »

Congrats to you and your daughter, mine went to Metallica two years ago at (age) 7 with me, my boys, one's wife, my boyfriend, and my best friend. She was sooooooo excited, she loves Metallica! We all do. We took turns going up to the front, and standing back where there wasn't a push on us. She was very thrilled. I'm not taking her to Ozzfest, but when Ozzy comes around touring damn straight she'll be right by my side. She loves Ozzy too!

---
irene72380
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 06:14:30 pm »

IN FLAMES (a FULL set this time)

DOWN (with new albums, have them back again)

METALLICA (they wouldn't do this idt because they are bigger than OZZY in my opinion)

MORBID ANGEL

CANNIBAL CORPSE

CHLAMYDIA (check out their myspace page myspace.com/chlamydia666)

SUFFOCATION

*** Irene
GlennDanzig
Danzig stole my cake
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 07:58:20 pm »

Ummm. I am the quintessential Roger Waters fan. Seriously. He is my #1 and has been since I was 13 - for over 32 years. But Ozzy at The Wall? Wow. That just doesn't work for me. They are two totally different genre's and persona's.

I wouldn't mind seeing them take the stage in the same concert, but The Wall is a HUGE production and it wouldn't work with Ozzfest.

It was kind of a joke. I do think that Ozzy could do a great performance of "One of my turns" and doing the hotel room trashing. I hope that you are going to see Roger this fall. Both concerts are going to be great.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 01:21:23 am »

damned straight i am. i wouldn't miss it unless i'm no longer on this earth to miss it. ya heah?

---
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: