HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW ITS FUCKING SATURDAY  (Read 6721 times)
DarkOzzy1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 09:47:46 am »

Really dude?
They hardly EVER announce anything on here on a Sunday. It's hard not to bitch when the update said within next week and the week is ALMOST ever. I've tried to be patient but its been long enough

Tallica247
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 10:58:46 am »

tommorrow noon Westcoast time
::smile
DarkOzzy1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 10:09:13 am »

It happens - I'll pay you. lol

chubbs666c

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 11:12:39 am »

i heard ozzy has a radio interview this weekend there will probably be the announcement on the show or jus before the show because come on he is on the radio for an interview what topic would b better then ozzfest lineup patients its coming mayhem is not goin to sell out so jus wait and see for ozzfest lineup its coming they have said that so jus wait.
JOEY_BENNETT

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 11:14:07 am »

chubbs666c said: i heard ozzy has a radio interview this weekend there will probably be the announcement on the show or jus before the show because come on he is on the radio for an interview what topic would b better then ozzfest lineup patients its coming mayhem is not goin to sell out so jus wait and see for ozzfest lineup its coming they have said that so jus wait.
SMARTEST THING IVE READ ALL WEEK
DarkOzzy1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 11:18:21 am »

What time is the interview?

donimo1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 11:29:12 am »

Artlukm said:

Tallica247 said: Announcement will be tommorrow
Tics will go on sale Thursday morning @ 10
Ozzy
Metallica
Godsmack
Killswitch Engage
Alice in Chains

2nd Stage
Down or BLS
?
Mastodon
Behemoth
Devildriver
Otep
Dirge Within

15 to 18 dates

::finger

The fact that you list Alice in Chains going on before Killswitch Engage, and really... before Godsmack is an instant discredit. ::animatedlaugh

Also, unfortunately if Metallica is on the Fest, they'll headline over Ozzy. At best you can hope that they alternate. ::looking

The order is not a popularity contest, Ozzy will close show, Mettallica will do the 90 min. (with my luck it will be all Death Magnetic tunes) and Ozzy will do his hour and close, the slot before Ozzy has always been considered the headliner. Why moan about who plays when, I go to see all the bands the sets are all timed even anyway Alice,Killsswitch, and Godsmak will get about 45 minutes tops. It's up to them what they play during that time. You won't hear everything you want to hear it's a freakin festival.
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2010, 10:35:39 am »

xxYourEntrailsxx said: Its been 10 days. This website is a fucking joke. The way this has been handled is ridiculous. Frankly, ive lost interest. We're the ones paying money and im tired of being fucked over by Wiz. Ill give them until the end of the day to release info, then i buying mayhem tickets.

Whos with me?

You people need a fucking life for sure.

MayhemOfOzz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 11:33:35 am »

I am sad...When the fuck are we gonna see some damn bands for Ozzfest? oh well theres always Mayhem...

::finger FUCKIN HOSTILE ::finger
Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 11:46:55 am »

I think that it will be revealed 3:00pm Eastern Time Zone, today
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 10:54:26 am »

xxYourEntrailsxx said: Its been 10 days. This website is a fucking joke. The way this has been handled is ridiculous. Frankly, ive lost interest. We're the ones paying money and im tired of being fucked over by Wiz. Ill give them until the end of the day to release info, then i buying mayhem tickets.

Whos with me?

No one is with you. Because Frankly your a douchebage.

Artlukm

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2010, 12:05:01 pm »

donimo1 said:
Artlukm said:
Tallica247 said: Announcement will be tommorrow
Tics will go on sale Thursday morning @ 10
Ozzy
Metallica
Godsmack
Killswitch Engage
Alice in Chains

2nd Stage
Down or BLS
?
Mastodon
Behemoth
Devildriver
Otep
Dirge Within

15 to 18 dates

The fact that you list Alice in Chains going on before Killswitch Engage, and really... before Godsmack is an instant discredit. ::animatedlaugh

Also, unfortunately if Metallica is on the Fest, they'll headline over Ozzy. At best you can hope that they alternate. ::looking

The order is not a popularity contest, Ozzy will close show, Mettallica will do the 90 min. (with my luck it will be all Death Magnetic tunes) and Ozzy will do his hour and close, the slot before Ozzy has always been considered the headliner. Why moan about who plays when, I go to see all the bands the sets are all timed even anyway Alice,Killsswitch, and Godsmak will get about 45 minutes tops. It's up to them what they play during that time. You won't hear everything you want to hear it's a freakin festival.

I wasn't really moaning, well, that much... just stating a fact. If Metallica is in fact on the line up, they will close the show... as was the case in '08. Sure, they'll get the same stage time as Ozzy, but it's kind of the principle of the thing, Ozzy touring with Metallica for support around the time Ride the Lightning came out was kind of their big break.  And typically the third to last band gets an extra 15 or so minutes for their set, in this "line up prediction" Alice in Chains has far more of a right to that slot than Killswitch Engage or Godsmack. Alice In Chains kicking off the main stage would be sad, leave that slot to a crappy band we've already seen a million and two times on the fest like Black Label Society or Hatebreed...    ::animatedlaugh
SEE_U_AT_MAYHEM

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2010, 11:12:06 am »

fuck anyone who says shit about mayhem fest... first off... at least they let the general public know when and where and who will be there in plenty of time for ppl to plan around it... frankly i feel we have all been misled and alot of us are just sick of waiting.. you know some people have a life.. u know a job.. that they have to work at for 40+ hours a week just to get by.. but of course they dont think of these ppl cause they know they will make a good bankroll from this tour neway..
stimy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 12:23:31 pm »

mayhem tix? check... carnage tix? check...  maiden tix? check... this waiting bullshit is a joke and is pissing me off but ozzfest tix soon? check.  but if anyone wants to tell me i cant be pissed about it go fuck yourself!!

JOEY_BENNETT

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2010, 12:41:23 pm »

stimy said: mayhem tix? check... carnage tix? check...  maiden tix? check... this waiting bullshit is a joke and is pissing me off but ozzfest tix soon? check.  but if anyone wants to tell me i cant be pissed about it go fuck yourself!!
YOU CAN BE PISSED ALL YOU WANT. WE DONT GIVE A FUCK. CRYING ABOUT IT ON OUR FORUM JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FUKKIN PUSSY
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: