HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW ITS FUCKING SATURDAY  (Read 11705 times)
Manson_Fan22

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2010, 01:00:55 pm »

For the people who are bashing Mayhemfest, FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Mayhem rocks, at least they care about their fans and announce the bands and dates plenty of time to let people make plans, Ozzfest does not give a shit about their fans, I have been to several Ozzfests and this is the only year I remember them dick over their fans, In my opinion Mayhem is a better festival that's why I'm going again this year, Ozzy needs to get his shit straight!!!!!!!!!! ::sinister
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2010, 01:12:58 pm »

You've gotta remember, Ozzy doesn't run Ozzfest, he just plays Ozzfest.  Sharon's the one who books the bands, books the venues, and tells Wiz what to put on the site.

xxYourEntrailsxx

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2010, 01:14:20 pm »

Manson_Fan22 said: For the people who are bashing Mayhemfest, FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Mayhem rocks, at least they care about their fans and announce the bands and dates plenty of time to let people make plans, Ozzfest does not give a shit about their fans, I have been to several Ozzfests and this is the only year I remember them dick over their fans, In my opinion Mayhem is a better festival that's why I'm going again this year, Ozzy needs to get his shit straight!!!!!!!!!! ::sinister
Well put, manson fan. Especially about how mayhem cares about their fans. Fuck all these people who talk shit about mayhem. Its almost May, anf ozzfest hasnt gave out shit. Mayhem gave it out in feb.
nickismusic

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2010, 02:14:16 pm »

Manson_Fan22 said: For the people who are bashing Mayhemfest, FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Mayhem rocks, at least they care about their fans and announce the bands and dates plenty of time to let people make plans, Ozzfest does not give a shit about their fans, I have been to several Ozzfests and this is the only year I remember them dick over their fans, In my opinion Mayhem is a better festival that's why I'm going again this year, Ozzy needs to get his shit straight!!!!!!!!!! ::sinister

agreed

Metal as FUCK
Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2010, 02:18:44 pm »

nickismusic said: whatever haha. ozzfests forums are better than mayhems
yep
::smile
Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2010, 02:19:09 pm »

Absent_Lung said:
yep
wait, i mean no
::finger
JOEY_BENNETT

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2010, 01:35:37 pm »

THEN GO TO MAYHEM FORUMS AND HAVE YOUR CIRCLE JERK OVER THERE, FAGS::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::finger::finger::finger
pack1pres
Community

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2010, 02:09:19 pm »

Tallica I find it funny that anyone question the order of your line up.  It seams solid.  Also it will make sence that the announcement would coinside with the radio interview.  But I also feel the anger of being told an announcement was coming this week and the week ends today in like 9 hours.  I still also think AC/DC is going to be on the bill. Alice in Chins is on the Sonisphere Fest with ALOT of other rumor bands.  It happens in Europe for 3 days in July.  If Ozzfest works it s dates around that fest ALOT of good bands people have quessed could be on OZZFEST otherwise  not.  Also alot has been said about Down and also HellYeah, I can't see it actually happening but both bands would make sence for Ozzfest. Alot of speculation based on past years, things OZZFEST fans all over missed by not being able to make th ONE DATE 2008 BULLSHIT,  availability of bands and the fact that it better be HUGE for making us wait I think the line up should include the following bands in some order.

Ozzy
AC/DC
Metallica
Ramstein
Black Label
Hell Yeah
Down
Alice in Chains
Killswitch Engage
Children Of Bodam
Mastadon
Devil Driver
Otep
Dirge Within

Just my educated quess and a little wishing

stimy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2010, 03:22:58 pm »

love the territorial cunts like joey bennett... fucking punks screaming get off my forum. didnt know you were the webmaster for ozzfest.com?  you remind me of the assholes in d.c.   disagree with me and youre a dickhead..  youre a fucking joke bro!!!!  grow the fuck up and go release some of that anger with your lady gaga greatest hits compilation you fuckin pussy

JOEY_BENNETT

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2010, 03:24:27 pm »

stimy said: love the territorial cunts like joey bennett... fucking punks screaming get off my forum. didnt know you were the webmaster for ozzfest.com?  you remind me of the assholes in d.c.   disagree with me and youre a dickhead..  youre a fucking joke bro!!!!  grow the fuck up and go release some of that anger with your lady gaga greatest hits compilation you fuckin pussy
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
xxYourEntrailsxx

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2010, 03:41:14 pm »

JOEY_BENNETT said:
stimy said: love the territorial cunts like joey bennett... fucking punks screaming get off my forum. didnt know you were the webmaster for ozzfest.com?  you remind me of the assholes in d.c.   disagree with me and youre a dickhead..  youre a fucking joke bro!!!!  grow the fuck up and go release some of that anger with your lady gaga greatest hits compilation you fuckin pussy
all you do is use emoticons and think youre cool, but no one takes you seriously. You just called me a noob, lol. Everyone hates you, but thats what trolls want.
JOEY_BENNETT

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2010, 04:42:48 pm »

xxYourEntrailsxx said:
JOEY_BENNETT said:
all you do is use emoticons and think youre cool, but no one takes you seriously. You just called me a noob, lol. Everyone hates you, but thats what trolls want.
YAY ME::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::finger::finger::finger
DirtButton

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2010, 03:48:20 pm »

Just trying to encourage the one who want to cry everyday to leave.

"Its Friday, wtf?"

"Its Saturday, no info, I'm gonna cry and take my ball home and go to Mayhem instead!"

Tomorrow will be...

"Its Sunday, my pussy hurts and will only be cure by Ozzfest info!"

Everybody is waiting. Trust me, you're not the only one.  However, some people just want to whine and cry every fucking day like little bitches and its annoying. Can't wait? Go to another tour. Going to another tour? Go to THEIR website and talk about it. Going to Ozzfest? Quit being a douche and wait like everybody else.

The band line up will look very similar to the rumored list. Expect 10 to 15 stops so plan for driving expenses and pricey tickets. AND STFU AND WAIT LIKE THE REST OF US OR GO AWAY!!!!
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2010, 04:37:56 pm »

Absent_Lung said:

Absent_Lung said:

yep

wait, i mean no
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?::smile
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2010, 07:03:54 pm »

I can't wait for tomorrows thread called NOW ITS FUCKING SUNDAY when a bunch of loyal diehard ozzfest supporters with a thread count of 2 bitch and moan that there's still no news and threaten to
leave if they don't hear from the wiz..wa wa wa....yawn..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: