HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW ITS FUCKING SATURDAY  (Read 6706 times)
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2010, 08:26:28 pm »

vox4penguins said:

pack1pres said:

zfw said:

pack1pres said: Now it is Sunday.  WAAAH BOO HOOO glad I got plenty of cheese here in Wisconsin to go with my wine.   See you all in Alpine Valley!

No metal shows at Alpine Valley anymore. They say the heavy music is deteriorating the supprt columns for the overhead canopy, They only let mos like Dave Mathews, Jimmy Buffett and Phish play there now. You'll have to go to the shit-hole Tinley Park, Il venue for OzzFest.

how long has that been so?  Last summer we saw metal shows there... Rage against The Machine was there not so long ago.  I also remember a time when they said they would never let the Dead back there, but low and behold they were there a bunch more.  Ozzfest fans drink enough beer to help pay for needed renovations.

ha, ain't that the fuckin truth!!  i really hope ozzfest will come to alpine, there's no place better around here for the 'fest.  i've been hearing for years that they weren't doing *any* shows there anymore, but they still do...so whenever this announcement comes i'll be lookin for east troy on the list::laugh::laugh

yeah...um...it was a joke.

pack1pres
Community

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2010, 07:32:04 pm »

I like jokes, so does my wife; good thing for me!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: