HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy's GG Interview said Ozzfest..  (Read 12783 times)
chubbs666c

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2010, 06:52:55 pm »

Manson_Fan22 said:

chubbs666c said: I am sure hoping that it aint manson i saw him in 2001 on ozzfest and he was great then i went to mayhem last year and he was terrible he got fat he is balding and didnt do nething but stand there and have peopl bring him props to light on fire and shit and looked totally uninterested so for gods sake i hope he is not on the fest but ozzy said a band you wouldnt expect and i would kinda expect him to do it again because he is usually all up ozzy's ass

I also went to Mayhem last year and Manson was amazing, grant he is a little chubby but his stage show is still insane, he is still the shock rocker he was in the '90s, which show did you attend?

Camden and i thought it was pretty bad based on seein him in 01 his show was so much better in '01
justin11washere

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2010, 12:03:59 am »

I would probably have to agree and say its either gonna be Alice in Chains or Stone Temple Pilots. I've only seen AIC though, but idk if STP is really big enough anymore to draw that much of a crowd to a "metal" festival
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2010, 11:08:01 pm »

anthony888 said: i you all are missing the point it is someone we would never epect to see. so i think it will be system of a down
tTHE BEST FUCKING BAND EVER
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh Holy shit you made my night.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: