HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy's GG Interview said Ozzfest..  (Read 11513 times)
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 05:54:22 pm »

victherattlehead said: Or did he mean, any 90's band we never thought we would see again........meaning Stone Temple Pilots, Faith No More, Alice In Chains or Rage Against the Machine?
Thats the perplexing DILEMNA that will keep us all glued to the LCD screens until the announcement.
I`m fucked up right now,...I wanna riot in the streets,...its almost "next week" in another time zone aint it?,...if so,...those people have been suckered,....this is a GLOBAL  WEBSITE,.....I want info/answers ,....in due time of course,..I have faith in OZZY and his people, and Wiz of Ozz is just a cog in the wheel that is the relentless Ozzfest marketing MACHINE. (maybe he fell into the mechanism and was ground into bits beyond recognition,.....::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise)
Hopefully not. I need that info.....::laugh::animatedlaugh::looking
Stoned Temple Pilots are a welcome act to me........Scott Weiland is a fuckin maniac,....my kinda people!!!::sinister

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 06:53:24 pm »

Magson13 said: You all do realize he's trolling, right?
Duh.....but we have oops-pinoins and answers::animatedlaugh

DirtButton

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 07:09:40 pm »

Didn't Snot also get a new singer? Perhpas they are bringing the giant toilet on the road again.
TerracottaPie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 07:25:27 pm »

its going to be alice in chains. as much as id love it to be Faith No More.....itll end up being alice in chains

ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 07:28:56 pm »

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: Other "HUGE" acts that come to mind from the 90`s include Rage against the Machine,Tool and METALLICA,...the most likely of all I mentioned,...but I would love to see AIC or Metallica, equally. Seeing an appearance by HEAVEN AND HELL would be awesome,........but I`m not that pesi-mystic::laughThat, however,... could lead to some awesome HISTORICAL COLLABORATIVE IMPROVISED PERFORMANCES.::surprise

yep ive been saying it for years i would love to see it

RIP Rigger Dan
Artlukm

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 07:36:35 pm »

DirtButton said: He also said a huge abnd for the 90's that nobody expected to see at Ozzfest again would be mainstage. Only bands this fits that I could think of would be SOAD or Limp Dipshits, and SOAD isn't likely. Any other ideas?

Man, I really hope it isn't Limp Bizket...
DirtButton

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 08:32:43 pm »

What's scarier?

The thought of LB being there?

Or

The flood of douchebags who would flock to see them?
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2010, 07:38:47 pm »

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: Other "HUGE" acts that come to mind from the 90`s include Rage against the Machine,Tool and METALLICA,...the most likely of all I mentioned,...but I would love to see AIC or Metallica, equally. Seeing an appearance by HEAVEN AND HELL would be awesome,........but I`m not that pesi-mystic::laughThat, however,... could lead to some awesome HISTORICAL COLLABORATIVE IMPROVISED PERFORMANCES.::surprise

I would come in my pants if it were Rage Against the Machine

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 07:41:34 pm »

DirtButton said: He also said a huge abnd for the 90's that nobody expected to see at Ozzfest again would be mainstage. Only bands this fits that I could think of would be SOAD or Limp Dipshits, and SOAD isn't likely. Any other ideas?

for the people who think it will be alice in chains, i dont think so cause i dont think they've ever been on an ozzfest and the keywords in what i just quoted is "OZZFEST AGAIN".  and i dont think it will be system of a down cause they were on the main stage in 2006 if im not mistaken.  the way it sounds to me in that quote is that the band ozzy is talkin about sounds like they havent played on ozzfest in a long ass time.  so my guesses would be fear factory, megadeth, motorhead, soulfly, or sevendust.

Artlukm

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 07:45:01 pm »

Tough fucking call... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this whole reunion stint is an epic failure and the band fades back into oblivion. I can't really see them drawing in too much of a new audience, and their existing fan base are getting a bit too old to wear jncos and not realize how retarded they are.  ::animatedlaugh

There's always at least one or two bands at Ozzfest that draw in some specific breed of retard, so I think I can enjoy the show regardless of the presence of a bunch of bizket kids, hearing Fred Durst's voice on the other hand... is kind of like having someone stick a straw in your ear to suck out important parts of your brain. Shit just lowers the fucking IQ...  ::confused
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 08:49:13 pm »

holy shit!  i remember jncos!  ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2010, 09:12:21 pm »

I still wear my jncos every now and then::finger

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2010, 08:32:36 pm »

Saying that we didn't think they would play Ozzfest again and they were around in the 90's makes me, unfortunatly, think that it's Limp Bizkit.  Sad.  God I hope not, but still.  Could also be Godsmack, they came around in the 90's.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 09:33:24 pm »

OMMFG!!!!  It could also be Linkin Park.  Please God, help us, though there are some damn good bands that were big in the 90's that haven't played Ozzfest in a VERY long time.

jones13
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2010, 09:35:52 pm »

it is rammstain
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: