HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iowa-based Power Thrash!! ...Ozzfest?  (Read 1174 times)
auralhershnyder

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2010, 04:20:37 pm »

Striving for a balance of emotional depth and technical prowess (with a bit of good humor), DARK MIRROR transcends any attempt at genre classification, standing alone as the only Iowa-based power-thrash outfit in existence, inviting fellow Iowan musicians to challenge their claim.

However, down-tuned-to-atonal guitars, cookie-monster vocals, or any act associated with 'nu-' or '-core' need not be mentioned, because this band strives to sound nothing like that.

DARK MIRROR brings energy, talent, musicianship, and FUN to the table. Reminding us of what makes metal the best music on the planet. Break out of the rut. Nothing else sounds like them, yet in DARK MIRROR you will hear a bit of everything.

We can be found on myspace, facebook and reverbnation; as well as our home site:

www.darkmirroronline.com

Our new album "Portrait Of Evil" is currently available on iTunes as well as CDbaby.

A review can be read here: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/DarkmirrorcdreviewPortraitofevil.htm

the iTunes review is pretty nice as well..
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 10:26:37 pm »

i once went on a hot air balloon ride across the atlantic ocean in july while eating ice cream only to land in the snowy desert of arabia. i was greeted by black rasta dudes who shoved cocaine up my nose. we then slayed a dragon

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: