HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm gettin to old for this shit.  (Read 3237 times)
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 05:26:40 pm »

MikeGimmelli said: and besides i started it ::animatedlaugh

and like i said, its all in good fun.  i was just messin around trying to be a smart ass but failed miserably lol.

MattySpringsisafatfuck

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 06:30:38 pm »

Im an ozzfest geezer but a noobie when it comes to this forum stuff and a lot of people on here are complete fuck heads so thanks for enjoying my sarcastic ways nobody else on here seems to know what sarcasm is.::confused
Ozz96

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 05:42:09 pm »

Ozzfest vet since 1996 here.  

Drove from PA to TX in '08.

Hope like hell I don't have to do it again...
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 06:30:21 pm »

I'm an ozzfest newbie and dam proud of it lol.   My first was in '03.    I didn't particularly care for the lineups in previous years so I didn't go.  In 2003 I basically just wanted to see Ozzy just in case he was retiring soon so I went.  I was hooked on the fest after that so I kept going and the lineups were getting better each year.  I don't really regret not going in the 90's when I look at those lineups
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2010, 06:37:31 pm »

Mpribb said: Im an ozzfest geezer but a noobie when it comes to this forum stuff and a lot of people on here are complete fuck heads so thanks for enjoying my sarcastic ways nobody else on here seems to know what sarcasm is.::confused

you gotta be kidding....this place was built on sarcasm.

MattySprings
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 07:36:02 pm »

Korn and Coal Chamber in 96 when I was 11!::finger

So Korn and Coal Chamber aren't watered down but a killer line up like Sabbath, Priest and Slayer on the fest in 04 is? What kinda old timer are you? lol

In life, I have no religion
Besides the heavy metal gods
MattySprings
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 06:40:32 pm »

Oh my bad...I forgot. You're 25 years old......THAT AIN'T FUCKING "OLD SCHOOL" DOUCHE!

MattySpringsisafatfuck

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 06:49:57 pm »

Jayman said: I'm an ozzfest newbie and dam proud of it lol.   My first was in '03.    I didn't particularly care for the lineups in previous years so I didn't go.  In 2003 I basically just wanted to see Ozzy just in case he was retiring soon so I went.  I was hooked on the fest after that so I kept going and the lineups were getting better each year.  I don't really regret not going in the 90's when I look at those lineups
Yeah I suppose your right the only thing that sets the 90s fests apart with the shit fests of now is lets see um Pantera, Tool, 97 featuring a double bill of sabbath and ozzy, Fear Factory, Coal Chamber, Downset, Vision of Disorder, Type O Negative, Motorhead, Megadeth, Deftones, Primus, Soulfly, Sepultura, Snot, Danzig, Earth Crisis, and my personal favorite Puya I know there was a lot of Nu Metal bullshit in there as well but there still is today.::surprise
MattySpringsisafatfuck

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 07:51:01 pm »

MattySprings said: Oh my bad...I forgot. You're 25 years old......THAT AIN'T FUCKING "OLD SCHOOL" DOUCHE!
I went to see ac dc with my old man when I was 7 and you were prob still sucking on your moms tits DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!::finger
MattySprings
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 07:51:14 pm »

Tool, Coal Chamber, Downset, Vision of Disorder, Deftones, Snot, Danzig, Earth Crisis, Puya

Lol. Yeah dood.....TOTALLY SO NOT WATERED DOWN!

MattySprings
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 06:54:06 pm »

Mpribb said:
MattySprings said: Oh my bad...I forgot. You're 25 years old......THAT AIN'T FUCKING "OLD SCHOOL" DOUCHE!
I went to see ac dc with my old man when I was 7 and you were prob still sucking on your moms tits DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!::finger

Yeah man...your dad's old school. You're just a douche.

MattySpringsisafatfuck

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 06:54:29 pm »

Dont be pissed just because Ive got more metal shows under my belt than dicks you have sucked
MattySpringsisafatfuck

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 06:56:28 pm »

Yeah and btw BLS is THE most watered down horse shit ive heard in my life.::finger
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 06:56:52 pm »

Mpribb said:

I saw AC/DC several times with Bon Scott while you were still a drip on yer momma's chin ::finger ::animatedlaugh ::animatedsmile

MattySpringsisafatfuck

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 06:58:48 pm »

zfw said:
Mpribb said:
I saw AC/DC several times with Bon Scott while you were still a drip on yer momma's chin ::finger ::animatedlaugh ::animatedsmile
You got me there man but I was at a Zeppelin show when you were still a fart in your moms asshole::animatedlaugh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: