HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy, Limp Bizkit, & Kid Rock to Headline Ozzfest... Announcment at 4pm PST on Wednesday 4/28  (Read 4425 times)
JOEY_BENNETT

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 02:01:22 pm »

stimy said: yay you!!! have a good time at the show
YOU TOO
Handerson

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 03:03:02 pm »

JOEY_BENNETT said:
stimy said: damn man... let it fuckin go with the mayhem vs ozzfest shit    

ARE YOU GETTING SICK OF HEARING IT?  THAT SHIT'S ANNOYING, ISNT IT? I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.  AND YOU'VE ONLY BEEN HERE WHAT? 2 OR 3 DAYS?

hey, dude, you gotta turn off the caps lock. It makes you sound like a screaming idiot.

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
DarkOzzy1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 02:23:36 pm »

Limp Bizkit? No
Kid Rock? Yes!
OZZY? FUCK YEAH!
I'd go lol

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 03:22:58 pm »

Oh man that sounds so awesome I can't wait.
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 02:36:38 pm »

DOOOOOOODDDD said: Oh man that sounds so awesome I can't wait.

You fail at spamming. You got to 10 posts and got banned.

xxYourEntrailsxx

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 02:45:24 pm »

Phillswitch_Engage said: Oh WOW! I would rather go to warped tour than ozzfest if thats the real lineup. I mean ozzy's the man, but i can't deal with sitting through limp bizkit and kid rock to see him.::looking
man am i devastated reading this. Honestly, id also rather go to warped and see whitechapel. There is NO WAY im waiting for ozzy while watching limp bizkit and fucking kid rock. KID ROCK??!?? WHAT THE FUCK! my friends 45 year old parents went to see kid rock. This is just a disgrace, ozzfest. IF this s true, you have totally sold out.
::looking::looking::looking::looking
outlawtorn_13

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 04:11:58 pm »

well if this is the case Fred and the guys were in Charlotte Monday and they told the Date for Charlotte July 8 Uptown Amphitheater ::animatedlaugh.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6461915#utm_campaign=unknown&utm_source=6461915&utm_medium=social
MattySprings
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 04:14:44 pm »

xxYourEntrailsxx said:
Phillswitch_Engage said: Oh WOW! I would rather go to warped tour than ozzfest if thats the real lineup. I mean ozzy's the man, but i can't deal with sitting through limp bizkit and kid rock to see him.::looking
man am i devastated reading this. Honestly, id also rather go to warped and see whitechapel. There is NO WAY im waiting for ozzy while watching limp bizkit and fucking kid rock. KID ROCK??!?? WHAT THE FUCK! my friends 45 year old parents went to see kid rock. This is just a disgrace, ozzfest. IF this s true, you have totally sold out.
::looking::looking::looking::looking

Sigh.

In life, I have no religion
Besides the heavy metal gods
DreadLord344
UP THE IRONS!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 04:25:30 pm »

stimy said: i know joey... ur the only "true" ozzy or ozzfest fan out there!!! i thought that was you standing in line beside me when diary of a madman was released.  wtf was i thinking? my apologies oh defender of ozzy and all related to the ozman.  and as far as 2 days?  nah, try again... you go to ozzfest and have a killer time, ill go to ozzfest and mayhem and have 2 killer days of metal. i suppose you go to duran duran sites and tell them how sorry they are?  wads like you make the metal community look like douchebags... go die fred durst lover

...but Mayhem doesn't have any metal this year, so you're lying.

I hate, therefore, I am.
WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 03:36:40 pm »

DreadHatesYouAll said:
JOEY_BENNETT said: MAYHEMFESTERS BASH OUR FESTIVAL ON OUR BOARD BUT CRY WHEN THEY GET BASHED. WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSIES::finger::finger::finger

You realize that last year just about everyone on here (even fi they won't admit it) went ot Mayhem, and probably STILL would have gone even if there was an Ozzfest only to see Slayer, Behemoth, and Cannibal Corpse, right?  If you really want to make fun of Mayhem for having shitty bands, I present to you the following lineup, courtesy of the ghost of Ozzfest past-

OZZFEST 2006
Ozzy Osbourne
System of a Down
Disturbed
Avenged Sevenfold
Hatebreed
Lacuna Coil
DragonForce
Black Label Society
Atreyu
Unearth
Bleeding Through
Norma Jean
Walls of Jericho
The Red Chord
A Life Once Lost
Strapping Young Lad
All That Remains
Full Blown Chaos
Between the Buried and Me
Bad Acid Trip

Aside from Ozzy, BLS, and Dragonforce, that is a whole lot of poser faget garbage metal (not that Dragonforce is any good live), the type of shit you are bitching about being on Mayhem.  You need to realize that just about all major tour promoters in America are sellouts and will bill whatever is popular at the time just to make some cash.

If you think BTBAM is poser faggot garbage than you're a total fucking twat.

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
bosoxs2000

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2010, 04:13:02 pm »

This is bullshit. Kid Rock is touring with Bon Jovi (oh god) for the Summer and has his own headlining tour in July.

For you are no longer alone, walk with me in HELL!!!
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2010, 04:26:02 pm »

People are so fucking stupid.

CreamSoda

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2010, 04:55:46 pm »

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the
boogy!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah buddy sounds like a good time to me hahaha yeah right!
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2010, 07:08:22 pm »

WingedOctopus said:

DreadHatesYouAll said:

JOEY_BENNETT said: MAYHEMFESTERS BASH OUR FESTIVAL ON OUR BOARD BUT CRY WHEN THEY GET BASHED. WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSIES::finger::finger::finger

You realize that last year just about everyone on here (even fi they won't admit it) went ot Mayhem, and probably STILL would have gone even if there was an Ozzfest only to see Slayer, Behemoth, and Cannibal Corpse, right?  If you really want to make fun of Mayhem for having shitty bands, I present to you the following lineup, courtesy of the ghost of Ozzfest past-

OZZFEST 2006
Ozzy Osbourne
System of a Down
Disturbed
Avenged Sevenfold
Hatebreed
Lacuna Coil
DragonForce
Black Label Society
Atreyu
Unearth
Bleeding Through
Norma Jean
Walls of Jericho
The Red Chord
A Life Once Lost
Strapping Young Lad
All That Remains
Full Blown Chaos
Between the Buried and Me
Bad Acid Trip

Aside from Ozzy, BLS, and Dragonforce, that is a whole lot of poser faget garbage metal (not that Dragonforce is any good live), the type of shit you are bitching about being on Mayhem.  You need to realize that just about all major tour promoters in America are sellouts and will bill whatever is popular at the time just to make some cash.

If you think BTBAM is poser faggot garbage than you're a total fucking twat.

BTBAM is poser faggot core garbage.  I'm not a twat because I added 'core' into that phrase.

Magson13

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2010, 06:12:00 pm »

BtBaM isn't core though....? Also, Strapping Young Lad was epic in '06.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: