HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy, Limp Bizkit, & Kid Rock to Headline Ozzfest... Announcment at 4pm PST on Wednesday 4/28  (Read 4426 times)
dilutedpsycho

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2010, 07:10:49 pm »

Crazy_eyes said:

WingedOctopus said:

DreadHatesYouAll said:

JOEY_BENNETT said: MAYHEMFESTERS BASH OUR FESTIVAL ON OUR BOARD BUT CRY WHEN THEY GET BASHED. WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSIES::finger::finger::finger

You realize that last year just about everyone on here (even fi they won't admit it) went ot Mayhem, and probably STILL would have gone even if there was an Ozzfest only to see Slayer, Behemoth, and Cannibal Corpse, right?  If you really want to make fun of Mayhem for having shitty bands, I present to you the following lineup, courtesy of the ghost of Ozzfest past-

OZZFEST 2006
Ozzy Osbourne
System of a Down
Disturbed
Avenged Sevenfold
Hatebreed
Lacuna Coil
DragonForce
Black Label Society
Atreyu
Unearth
Bleeding Through
Norma Jean
Walls of Jericho
The Red Chord
A Life Once Lost
Strapping Young Lad
All That Remains
Full Blown Chaos
Between the Buried and Me
Bad Acid Trip

Aside from Ozzy, BLS, and Dragonforce, that is a whole lot of poser faget garbage metal (not that Dragonforce is any good live), the type of shit you are bitching about being on Mayhem.  You need to realize that just about all major tour promoters in America are sellouts and will bill whatever is popular at the time just to make some cash.

If you think BTBAM is poser faggot garbage than you're a total fucking twat.

BTBAM is poser faggot core garbage.  I'm not a twat because I added 'core' into that phrase.

between the buried and me is prog metal dude. Where do you get core from?
Ozz96

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2010, 07:51:19 pm »

Manson91 said: Lmao! And that would explain the reason for the delay, they were too emberassed with the lineup haha very funny.

I certainly hope these are not the headliners...I'm not sure if embarrassed is the word I would use.  If those are the correct bands I think the word I would use is disappointed.

I'll go no matter who is there to see Ozzy, because that's how I do.  Ozzfest vet since '96 bitches.

I can always sit on the hillside (Pittsburgh Ozzy, Pittsburgh!!!) and burn one while the less interesting bands play.  Lord knows I've done that plenty in the past.
LiveForThis08

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2010, 07:46:48 pm »

If thats gonna be the main stage, then it would be the worst main stage in ozzfest history!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: