HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OmGz!!! a REAL Confirmation on Ozzfest!  (Read 2276 times)
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 09:50:01 pm »

16,000?
Wholey fuck

* gnomez gets down on ground and worships DC *
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 08:56:40 pm »

Gnomez said: 16,000?
Wholey fuck

* gnomez gets down on ground and worships DC *
DCOCTAVARIUM is a HIGHLY distinguished member here,............

dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 09:58:08 pm »

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:
eXile59 said:
dcoctavarium said: Not trying to be funny, but yeah thanks for clearing that out for me asshole. Lol

I was simply trying to see how many people viewed this topic in the past few hours... you feel for it along with hundreds of others.

Ps. Take a chill pill pal and quit your hating... its not my fault ozzfest hasn't announced anything.::finger

It has nothing to do with info and everything to do with noobs like you posting the same joke over and over again when its not funny.
DCoct a NOOB?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?//////////////////////////?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Ummmmmmmmmm,.........no.

We're old school FOF, old school *plays "baby's got back" real old school. ::animatedlaugh

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 10:06:24 pm »

dcoctavarium said:
eXile59 said:
dcoctavarium said: Not trying to be funny, but yeah thanks for clearing that out for me asshole. Lol

I was simply trying to see how many people viewed this topic in the past few hours... you feel for it along with hundreds of others.

Ps. Take a chill pill pal and quit your hating... its not my fault ozzfest hasn't announced anything.::finger

It has nothing to do with info and everything to do with noobs like you posting the same joke over and over again when its not funny.
DCoct a NOOB?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?//////////////////////////?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Ummmmmmmmmm,.........no.

We're old school FOF, old school *plays "baby's got back" real old school. ::animatedlaugh
Whenever I see some hot "back " in hoody the I call that shit RIGHT the FUCK out....usually on the ambulance PA system,......::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Owwwwwhhhhwww BABY got BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!::laugh!!!!!!!!!!

dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 09:17:54 pm »

dcoctavarium said:
eXile59 said:

Ummmmmmmmmm,.........no.

Whenever I see some hot "back " in hoody the I call that shit RIGHT the FUCK out....usually on the ambulance PA system,......::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Owwwwwhhhhwww BABY got BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!::laugh!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao ::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: