HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: isn't cute how the noobs have posts that we all have talked about for months  (Read 2686 times)
theRooster

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 01:05:13 am »

fuck im drunk. I meant "taking me" and "never struck"

RetardGimp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 12:10:05 am »

theRooster said: fuck im drunk. I meant "taking me" and "never struck"

That was me last night, thought i was watching The Hills Have Eyes when i was trying to fall asleep, Found out after the 3rd sex scene it was the Hills Have Theighs.  Ahh well atleast i got some entertainment
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 12:18:01 am »

theRooster said: I remember my dad taking my to see Ozzy, Slayer, Priest all the best, when I was much younger. He ever struck me as into metal (still doesn't), I think he just enjoys the concert environment. can't blame him
Live metal concerts are the most exciting and lively shows out of all.

RetardGimp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 12:29:04 am »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

theRooster said: I remember my dad taking my to see Ozzy, Slayer, Priest all the best, when I was much younger. He ever struck me as into metal (still doesn't), I think he just enjoys the concert environment. can't blame him

Live metal concerts are the most exciting and lively shows out of all.

as a peaceful patron, a majority of the rock shows are good, Crue tries going all out, manson has like a full choreographed setup, Slipknot does good, Slayer just blasts everything out but has cool pyro's, Skindred benji is fucking wild to see, (im dying to see Rammstein though), In this moment maria brink is a hard ass sexy lady to see on stage, Lacuna coil does good.

You want a wild show to see go to a country show in south florida.  those mother F-ers try fighting everyone, for no reason at all.  Had a guy clothesline me because he thought it would be funny so i kicked hes kneecap out. It amounts to live UFC with some honkeytonk in the backround
EFG

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 12:30:10 am »

the n00bs have become fags lately::looking

poop loser guy::looking
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 08:30:21 am »

God_is_Dead said: You were totally bashing and stating a rash opinion.  You guys don't have any right to this completely free and public forum.  You aren't an osbourne or a member of any band.  In fact, you likely aren't shit just like the rest of us.  Stop with the stupid noob shit, no one thinks you're cool other than those who are as immature as you are.  

If you're gonna talk shit, at least try to be funny

awwww......isn't he cute......he's trying to be a hard ass......and he's failing miserably .....poor little guy.....kinda feel bad for him.....all the big bad meanies on the Ozzboards don't like him and he probably gonna cry........someone needs a hug::sinister::finger

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 08:45:57 am »

Dear Noobs;
WELCOME to the Ozzboard. How are you? I am fine.
The weather is clear and sunny where I live. I want to go to an OZZFEST this year. It will not be my first.
 I like the color BLACK and I also like BLACK SABBATH. That is an AMAZING co-inkydink.::surprise
If you have any questions about OZZFEST please ask,..I am an OZZBOARD EXPERT,  and my skills are highly rated.
If you have any problems with your caps lock key,..please call the Microsoft or Apple helpline to resolve that issue.
Please dont argue or be an INTERNET tough guy,...it will not fare well for you here if that should occur.
Thank you,...read before posting,...and have a nice day.
Sincerly;
Mr. Firstozzyfan

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 08:40:44 am »

EFG said: the n00bs have become fags lately::looking
that's why you dont talk to them. no pithy jokes or smart ass comments, just full on frontal assault bashing br00tality::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 11:52:22 am »

God_is_Dead said: You were totally bashing and stating a rash opinion.  You guys don't have any right to this completely free and public forum.  You aren't an osbourne or a member of any band.  In fact, you likely aren't shit just like the rest of us.  Stop with the stupid noob shit, no one thinks you're cool other than those who are as immature as you are.  

If you're gonna talk shit, at least try to be funny
you'll understand one day noob.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: