HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a message to the new members of OZZFEST.COM  (Read 2032 times)
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2010, 08:46:04 am »

First off....Welcome to the forum...
As you make your way around this fine website you will run into a host of characters....some nice and some not so nice...and some total assholes, you will figure out who is who soon enough
You will also notice the word n00b used quite often ....that would be referring to you and anyone else that is a newbie to this website......don't take it personal , just take it for what it is.....you are new here and you have to get to know how things work around here

I made the analogy the other day to a certain "n00b" ...he will go unnamed , that when you are on the Ozzboards for the first time it's like walking into a new bar for the very first time.....it will be filled with regulars and sometimes they don't like strangers in "their establishment...you just have to step lightly and kinda feel the place out.....the worst thing you can do is walk in the place and go to the jukebox and put on some shitty music and act like you own the place. You won't last long here if you do that . You'll get to know your place and how you fit in soon enough.....some of you will fit in right away....and some of you will never fit in...and thats the way it is..........as in life...it is on the Ozzboards....either you got it or you don't....

with that , I leave you to feel your way around this place.....along the way you will see some strange sites.....a Stoned Catz that has his own language....a spewer of random quotes in Mantooth....the den mother and truth speaker...not to mention a damn fine nice story teller ...out very own FirstOzzyFan....a Priest that has an unlimited number of weird ass and funny pics at his disposal....we have a resident whose feels its his duty to let you know when you are wrong and he is right ( because apparently hes never wrong) that would be Magson.....you have to also watch out for trolls....there are the assorted potheads, and burnouts.....young and old.....but my friends ....we are all here for the same reason....METAL............so with that I say good luck out there in the land of Ozzfest.com .....i hope you survive::sinister

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 08:47:52 am »

fuck you y00z a faget! i knowz everything about5 dis foRum EVAR!!!!!! I went 2 7 Ozziefezt wif muh ParetZZzzZ RAWR!!!::finger::finger::finger

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 08:52:28 am »

Live????DD said: fuck you y00z a faget! i knowz everything about5 dis foRum EVAR!!!!!! I went 2 7 Ozziefezt wif muh ParetZZzzZ RAWR!!!::finger::finger::finger

there my friends ....is one of the many inhabitants of the Ozzboards.....be afraid ....be very afraid::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 08:54:13 am »

da_wizard said:
Live????DD said: fuck you y00z a faget! i knowz everything about5 dis foRum EVAR!!!!!! I went 2 7 Ozziefezt wif muh ParetZZzzZ RAWR!!!::finger::finger::finger

there my friends ....is one of the many inhabitants of the Ozzboards.....be afraid ....be very afraid::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
it gets worse, trust me......especially if the lineup is bad.

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 10:00:27 am »

Dude, don't worry too much about the noobs now. Worry about the noobs we get after they announce Ozzfest's line-up, those are the kinda noobs that make a man go AFK for a couple of years. ... one of the reasons I went AFK.

minime

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 10:05:24 am »

da_wizard said: First off....Welcome to the forum...
As you make your way around this fine website you will run into a host of characters....some nice and some not so nice...and some total assholes, you will figure out who is who soon enough
You will also notice the word n00b used quite often ....that would be referring to you and anyone else that is a newbie to this website......don't take it personal , just take it for what it is.....you are new here and you have to get to know how things work around here

I made the analogy the other day to a certain "n00b" ...he will go unnamed , that when you are on the Ozzboards for the first time it's like walking into a new bar for the very first time.....it will be filled with regulars and sometimes they don't like strangers in "their establishment...you just have to step lightly and kinda feel the place out.....the worst thing you can do is walk in the place and go to the jukebox and put on some shitty music and act like you own the place. You won't last long here if you do that . You'll get to know your place and how you fit in soon enough.....some of you will fit in right away....and some of you will never fit in...and thats the way it is..........as in life...it is on the Ozzboards....either you got it or you don't..
with that , I leave you to feel your way around this place.....along the way you will see some strange sites.....a Stoned Catz that has his own language....a spewer of random quotes in Mantooth....the den mother and truth speaker...not to mention a damn fine nice story teller ...out very own FirstOzzyFan....a Priest that has an unlimited number of weird ass and funny pics at his disposal....we have a resident whose feels its his duty to let you know when you are wrong and he is right ( because apparently hes never wrong) that would be Magson.....you have to also watch out for trolls....there are the assorted potheads, and burnouts.....young and old.....but my friends ....we are all here for the same reason....METAL............so with that I say good luck out there in the land of Ozzfest.com .....i hope you survive::sinister
::finger

well said.........

Jeffsters
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 10:55:19 am »

welcome noobies!  ::animatedlaugh::finger::finger::sinister::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 07:56:41 pm »

minime said:
da_wizard said: First off....Welcome to the forum...

I made the analogy the other day to a certain "n00b" ...he will go unnamed , that when you are on the Ozzboards for the first time it's like walking into a new bar for the very first time.....it will be filled with regulars and sometimes they don't like strangers in "their establishment...you just have to step lightly and kinda feel the place out.....the worst thing you can do is walk in the place and go to the jukebox and put on some shitty music and act like you own the place. You won't last long here if you do that . You'll get to know your place and how you fit in soon enough.....some of you will fit in right away....and some of you will never fit in...and thats the way it is..........as in life...it is on the Ozzboards....either you got it or you don't..

well said.........

thanks .....just trying to help the little fellers out....in th jungle that is the Ozzboards::sinister

???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 08:02:25 pm »

fukk n00bz theyz jus here to agravatez::finger

Notorious Nubz
dilutedpsycho

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 09:11:41 pm »

Thanks for welcoming us so kindly and giving us an e-tour of the place lmao
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 08:17:01 pm »

hey kids.....thats the stoned cats in its natural  habitat.....please don't tap on the glass or make any sudden movements....he doesn't like that. he gets very irritated easily.... unless of course you have a nice set of titties and tight ass and you are under 21.....then you can do no wrong in his eyes::sinister

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 08:23:02 pm »

Let the annihilation begin
MWAHAhahahaHAHAhahaHHAhahAHahahahahhhahahahaahhahah111hhahayw7hwwhah11hahahaa....

???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 09:23:51 pm »

man if n00bz dont has a sig or avatar theyz getz banzedz.... and n00b chickz must posteth theyz b00bz or banzedz

::finger::finger::finger

Notorious Nubz
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 09:35:06 pm »

all n00b chicks ......please forward all nude and or topless photos to my profile and i'll make sure the Cats gets them......i'll sort out the good ones from the bad one for you Cats........no use making you deal with all of that.....hey it's the least I can do for ya::sinister

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 09:37:49 pm »

In this whole Bar scenario, I want to be the bad-ass in the dark corner...or the bad-ass on the second floor in the dark corner.::sinister

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: