HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Meals Are Now Illegal In A California County  (Read 1262 times)
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2010, 04:04:35 pm »

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

http://news.yahoo.com/video/business-15749628/where-happy-meals-are-illegal-19362009

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 03:52:34 pm »

this just shows how stupid the government is. that is ridiculous.

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 05:04:05 pm »

Feliz Comidas no mas? ::smile
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 05:59:54 pm »

no mas en un California County

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 05:15:48 pm »

mas tequila.

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 06:41:42 pm »

yeah i saw that. the mayor goes " my kids go 'im hungry' and then they see the toy, and i know where its going...."

seriously, wtf? these people cant control their kids so they make laws against happy meal toys? this state is such a joke, its beyong ridiculous::stare

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 07:23:23 pm »

the fucked up thing is, kids are mostly getting fatter because theyre not active, like they dont play sports or anything, they just sit around playing video games all day or something, McDonalds doesnt help but kids have great metabalism.  i remember eating McDonalds when i was a kid, i never got fat from it, cause i actually played sports and stuff.  their just taking the lazy way out by blaming McDonalds and not lack of physical activity.  im suprised they let such stupid people run the country.

dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 11:48:42 pm »

Wow that's such bullshit! Its the parents fault their kids get fat not the fast food joints.

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 12:06:53 am »

MikeGimmelli said: the fucked up thing is, kids are mostly getting fatter because theyre not active, like they dont play sports or anything, they just sit around playing video games all day or something, McDonalds doesnt help but kids have great metabalism.  i remember eating McDonalds when i was a kid, i never got fat from it, cause i actually played sports and stuff.  their just taking the lazy way out by blaming McDonalds and not lack of physical activity.  im suprised they let such stupid people run the country.
are you? are you really that surprised at the morons that run this country? i'm not. laws like this just serve to remind me of how detached the government is from the people.

hey look at me! i'm in congress! so if my kid starts whining that they want i happy meal, i can make a LAW against it, and then everyone else has to suffer"

no wonder our stat's fukkin broke. they're making stupid laws like this.

next on news at 11, california places tax on air and bans the sale of gasoline because my teenage daughter wants to borrow the car and i cant say NO.

what a bunch of turds.

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 08:38:55 am »

Live????DD said:

MikeGimmelli said: the fucked up thing is, kids are mostly getting fatter because theyre not active, like they dont play sports or anything, they just sit around playing video games all day or something, McDonalds doesnt help but kids have great metabalism.  i remember eating McDonalds when i was a kid, i never got fat from it, cause i actually played sports and stuff.  their just taking the lazy way out by blaming McDonalds and not lack of physical activity.  im suprised they let such stupid people run the country.
are you? are you really that surprised at the morons that run this country? i'm not. laws like this just serve to remind me of how detached the government is from the people.

hey look at me! i'm in congress! so if my kid starts whining that they want i happy meal, i can make a LAW against it, and then everyone else has to suffer"

no wonder our stat's fukkin broke. they're making stupid laws like this.

next on news at 11, california places tax on air and bans the sale of gasoline because my teenage daughter wants to borrow the car and i cant say NO.

what a bunch of turds.

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

they'll probably start taxing taxes.  i just dont understand the fact that it takes like 10 or more years to try to pass important bills but this was done in like 10 minutes lol.

As_We_Burn

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 07:50:27 am »

Who cares. The kids play with the toy for like 5 mins then it ends up under the couch.

LordOfDarkMetal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 04:30:08 am »

Sux 2 be from Cali then! I love my Happy Meal! I want it my way... Super size it I say. Smiley

I'm the guy your mom warned ya bout! ::finger
Mike423
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 12:26:10 pm »

Yeah I heard about this the other day. I think it's bullshit.
MEATSANDWICH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 10:14:40 pm »

Parents should be telling there kids what they can and can't eat not the fucking government.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 01:44:38 am by MEATSANDWICH » Logged

JayDeeman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2010, 11:54:29 pm »

Shocked That's total BS
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: