HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Go cry to your mom if ya dont like Ozzfest!!  (Read 7924 times)
DirtButton

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 07:02:20 pm »

Well, I went and cried to my mom about it just like you said. It didn't go so well. She grabbed a lamp, hit me in the head with it, ripped out the chord and stuck it in my neck and shocked the shit out of me till my skin melted a little bit. Then she told me to never diss Halford again.
pack1pres
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 07:04:40 pm »

have fun listening to MOLDY CRUE HA! HA! and those other old farts like halfdord, i guess yer sad that foreigner and journey and carol king are not on the bill, you old bitch!!! F U you little woose.

Those old farts layed the Hard Rock highway that all heavy metal bands are still riding, and they will still out rock and out last most younger bands.

ozzycrue
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 11:34:42 pm »

have fun listening to MOLDY CRUE HA! HA! and those other old farts like halfdord, i guess yer sad that foreigner and journey and carol king are not on the bill, you old bitch!!! F U you little woose.

Those old farts layed the Hard Rock highway that all heavy metal bands are still riding, and they will still out rock and out last most younger bands.
Wrong..They layed the highway for hair metal shit bands. So fuck off
you dont know shit about metal! what are you? 15 years old. fuck you! you little bitch! see you in the pitt pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 10:06:09 am »

Wow, congrats, mainly all of you either just seem like immature children, or seem like you have no idea what your talking about. Gayhem? Classy. Cry to your mom? Bro, grow the fuck up, cmon. Ya know, i have been on both Mayhem and Ozzfest boards since they started, and I mean honestly, the Ozzfest people complain more. Im going to both, im excited to see Ozzy again, Zombie, Crue again, Halford again, Lamb Of God again, Nonpoint again. But I dont come on here and just taunt people for disliking the lineup like the ADULT who is MiddleFinger but is too busy acting like a child. So really? Maybe, i dont know, cut out the immature bs and either 1. Travel, like im doing. 2. Shut up about it or 3. Go away. Really, its too stupid to waste your time at each others throats trying to prove who is the better festival.

Nonpoint : May 19th
DEMONMOUSE
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2010, 02:07:34 pm »

Wow, congrats, mainly all of you either just seem like immature children, or seem like you have no idea what your talking about. Gayhem? Classy. Cry to your mom? Bro, grow the fuck up, cmon. Ya know, i have been on both Mayhem and Ozzfest boards since they started, and I mean honestly, the Ozzfest people complain more. Im going to both, im excited to see Ozzy again, Zombie, Crue again, Halford again, Lamb Of God again, Nonpoint again. But I dont come on here and just taunt people for disliking the lineup like the ADULT who is MiddleFinger but is too busy acting like a child. So really? Maybe, i dont know, cut out the immature bs and either 1. Travel, like im doing. 2. Shut up about it or 3. Go away. Really, its too stupid to waste your time at each others throats trying to prove who is the better festival.
WOW! Finally someone who makes sense! Agree. It's all about the METAL!!
wackenmetal

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2010, 02:15:22 pm »

Middle finger, you are so fucking gay it's retarded! You are probably a little bitch who talks shit to people, and then logs off and gets picked on. people are pissed because this years ozzfest is almost as gay as you are, and they are disappointed after waiting three fucking years!! i'm sure you'll say something about my mom in reply, because thats the level you were when your brain stopped developing, but the facts are as so; 2010 ozzfest sucks, and you are a fucking fag bitch, goodbye.
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2010, 04:51:35 pm »

What kind of an addict would need all these coconut husks and crushed honeydew rinds? Grin
ELaSheZ
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 05:22:56 pm »

Aight i Might be like SO wrong but Mayhem is having most of the bands that Ozzfest have had in the past, so i dont know what makes Mayhem So gay... I mean really is not like the bands sign a contract to be exclusively  at ozzfest.
Next: If we dont like the Other Unknown bands, is not Ozzy's fault, it seems to me like  he wants to promote other bands this time,bt tht just me. i mean the fest is called ozzfest so im assuming we all want to go just to see OZZY right?
Now back to the so called Gayhem fest, com'on, is not about what festival is better, is all about the music,moshing,and headbanging or at least thats it for me.
What makes us so badass is not the festival
what makes us badass is tht most of us Hate BET the hip hop station... Ewww

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 08:18:32 pm »

The only thing I don't like about Ozzfest is that Sharon talked all kinds of cool shit that ended-up bein' bullshit.

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2010, 08:57:07 pm »

I wont be going to mayhemfest thats for sure. can't afford to travel for ozzfest either so MAIDEN it is then Grin

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2010, 09:07:18 pm »

I wont be going to mayhemfest thats for sure. can't afford to travel for ozzfest either so MAIDEN it is then Grin

lucky duck

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2010, 09:09:34 pm »

lucky duck

WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERSSSSSSS

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2010, 09:11:17 pm »

lucky duck

WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERSSSSSSS

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2010, 09:13:26 pm »

Wrong..They layed the highway for hair metal shit bands. So fuck off
you dont know shit about metal! what are you? 15 years old. fuck you! you little bitch! see you in the pitt pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you fucking fail. Commit suicide.

ozzycrue
Community

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2010, 12:31:17 am »

fuck you!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: