HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sticky] R.I.P. Ozzyspace  (Read 3944 times)
highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2010, 08:23:04 am »

Roll Eyes
It was bump yourself into full membership night,.....I know,.. I know,...sadly,..I was there. Cheesy
gotta do whatcha gotta do

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2010, 09:30:40 am »

Ive come to pay my respects...where do I sign the guest sheet?

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2010, 09:35:51 am »

You dont,..you just leave the thread and enjoy this site. (like I enjoy your band..)
Its still the Ozzboard,...new skin,..new features,..same people. They lost a few intangible #`s aka post counts and are in boardshock. They will,..and mostly have, gotten over it. Catz is havin a LOT of fun...the threads AUTHOR,...should speak out... Wink

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2010, 09:39:11 am »

You dont,..you just leave the thread and enjoy this site. (like I enjoy your band..)
Its still the Ozzboard,...new skin,..new features,..same people. They lost a few intangible #`s aka post counts and are in boardshock. They will,..and mostly have, gotten over it. Catz is havin a LOT of fun...the threads AUTHOR,...should speak out... Wink
I like the site, just not happy about the post count, and the new smileys...I just wanted to pay my respects...and I believe I have done that now.
Thanx for the kind words on me band, new album out....hopefully before july (2 BIG shows booked for july)

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2010, 09:42:18 am »

I like the site, just not happy about the post count, and the new smileys...I just wanted to pay my respects...and I believe I have done that now.
Thanx for the kind words on me band, new album out....hopefully before july (2 BIG shows booked for july)
Yeah i saw,,,,I get your "demand it now" Emails every now and then.......post a link on the board like you PMed me....you can lock your threads so it wont become a hate magnet. Not that anyone here would do that,.....

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2010, 09:46:05 am »

Yeah i saw,,,,I get your "demand it now" Emails every now and then.......post a link on the board like you PMed me....you can lock your threads so it wont become a hate magnet. Not that anyone here would do that,.....
I dont care if people negatively comment..."Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. ... Just measure it in inches"---Andy Warhol..........
&
I have no idea on how to do that...lol
But your more than welcome to do it for me lol

sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2010, 11:52:58 am »

this site is way better than the last one!

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2010, 11:54:06 am »

this site is way better than the last one!

false.

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2010, 12:30:37 pm »

i ain't no fuckin "newbie member"  Angry

Dude me neither. I wish they would have transferred over the fucking post counts.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2010, 09:27:04 pm »

Dude me neither. I wish they would have transferred over the fucking post counts.
ehhh, anyone who's been around awhile knows whos who, even without the post counts  Wink

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2010, 09:27:44 pm »

Its just a number we know who we are,...at least you have a couple of ducks.

eXile72
Community

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2010, 09:32:31 pm »

I think I'm going to miss making fun of other peoples pictures and profiles the most.

TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2010, 10:38:01 pm »

I think I'm going to miss making fun of other peoples pictures and profiles the most.
lol

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2010, 10:40:45 pm »

I'm just jumping back into the pool after checking in friday, going into shock and waking up the next day to face the fact that there ain't gonna be no ozzfest at alpine.

then to see this board's new format.  hmm.  I hope I can remember who all my old friends were so I can remember to check in with them without having a list to refer to.

just keep reminding myself;  change is a good thing.  why don't I believe it?

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: