HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whoa...  (Read 1731 times)
dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2010, 10:13:20 pm »

I just got logged off and sort of error poped up when I was signing back on. This happen to anyone else?

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 10:15:24 pm »

I just got logged off and sort of error poped up when I was signing back on. This happen to anyone else?
Set your log on time on FOREVER or for a day or a week,...its adjustable.

dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 10:16:14 pm »

oh okay... that kinda freaked me out.

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 10:17:35 pm »

oh okay... that kinda freaked me out.
No worries,.....

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 10:18:16 pm »

aha.....

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 10:22:14 pm »

aha.....

AHA........

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 10:24:21 pm »

where do you adjust that?

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 10:40:15 pm »

In the HELP box there is a section that should be able to adjust it...it`s on the pulldown screen with a bunch of settings under the "quick log-in" feature....I originally saw it somewhere else on the board,...i was logged on all day and had it on the forever setting,...then they did some tech updates,...maybe they took it off where i saw it?
Its on the help section though,...not sure if its a sample or real.  you can try it out....

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 10:46:54 pm »

In the HELP box there is a section that should be able to adjust it...it`s on the pulldown screen with a bunch of settings under the "quick log-in" feature....I originally saw it somewhere else on the board,...i was logged on all day and had it on the forever setting,...then they did some tech updates,...maybe they took it off where i saw it?
Its on the help section though,...not sure if its a sample or real.  you can try it out....
don't see a pulldown for it...fuck it.

dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 10:48:13 pm »

dude just log off and log back on. its right below the password box.

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2010, 11:09:27 pm »

so what does it do? we can stay logged in for longer times or what?

dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 11:11:14 pm »

so what does it do? we can stay logged in for longer times or what?
well apparently if you don't set it on always on it just randomly signs you off.

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 12:50:01 am »

doesn't show for me...

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 12:52:03 am »

doesn't show for me...
Earlier today that was just about all I could do,..was to try to log in on that thing...now its not there...only in the HELP box.

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 12:49:19 pm »

It only lets me log in from the front page and not the forum page. It's DUMB.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: