HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: catzzz not gonna be happy  (Read 7566 times)
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 11:55:38 pm »

How do you get more stars anyways?
apparently you have to tell a funny joke and if ozzy thinks its funny then he will award you a star.
Right............and what's with the "community" crap?
You are a transplant from the original Ozzfest community....so am I...so are a lot of other members....

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 11:55:54 pm »

this "community" crap is pissing me off. WHY THE HELL CAN'T I HAVE MY THREE STARS?Huh

chilidog1980
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2010, 11:56:40 pm »

2nd star at 50, 3rd star at 100, but.......... you can't have community under your name or......... NO STARS FOR YOU! lol
Aw, damn the luck.
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2010, 11:58:51 pm »

2nd star at 50, 3rd star at 100, but.......... you can't have community under your name or......... NO STARS FOR YOU! lol
any account that has community under the name is an imported account from the old forums and therefore is a senior veteran member.... newbie accounts get stars until they are accepted into the community.

highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 12:01:54 am »

any account that has community under the name is an imported account from the old forums and therefore is a senior veteran member.... newbie accounts get stars until they are accepted into the community.
hmmmmmm not sure about that. for instance, ozzrokk and minime are both members from 5-21-07, but 1 is community and 1 is newbie. also I'm an import from old forum, yet no community for me

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 12:02:03 am »

so when can i get my stars then?

chilidog1980
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 12:03:52 am »

So, I'm so special that I don't need stars to complete me?
I can live with that.
highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 12:05:46 am »

So, I'm so special that I don't need stars to complete me?
I can live with that.
possibly

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 12:07:21 am »

hmmmmmm not sure about that. for instance, ozzrokk and minime are both members from 5-21-07, but 1 is community and 1 is newbie. also I'm an import from old forum, yet no community for me
fuck i don't know, i was guessing...i'm sure they'll fix it

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2010, 12:08:19 am »

this was your 69th post. congrats man.

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2010, 12:08:44 am »

this was your 69th post. congrats man.
niceeeeeeee

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2010, 04:30:47 am »

Catz iz a pussae
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2010, 04:33:39 am »

Your theory is wrong....I'm an import from the old board and no "community" for me
Bring on my fucking stars for my 14th post!!!  Grin
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2010, 06:03:03 am »

You float like a feather, in a beautiful world. I wish I was special. You're so fuckin' special. Grin
Sadian
narsastictic and so shallow
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2010, 08:44:34 am »

thread makes me lolz Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: