HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STING added to ozzfest line-up..  (Read 3260 times)
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 10:19:59 am »

Whoa Whoa Whoa... why are you all hating on Sting? The man is music genius, not to mention he wrote one of my favorite songs of all time "Message In a Bottle" along with many other singles. Just cause he's not metal doesn't mean you should be hating. Roll Eyes By the way check out MachineHead's cover of Message in a bottle, its awesome.

I'm not hating on his music. His personality.
The man is a douche nozzle.
The man is a Megastar, he has the right to be a douche. If I had the success he has I would be one too. Lets face it, Ozzy is one of the few greatly known musicians that isn't a douche.

I disagree. Just because you're famous does not entitle you to be a total douche.

I understand, but at some point you kinda gotta be one so people don't bug you all the time. So hows sting a douche? lol what has he done to you? what did he come over one day just kicked your dog or something? lol

If he kicked my dog I would have shot him. My dogs are my kids.
And his band mates say he's a douche, and I've seen fans report him as a douche.
He's not a one man band, so he needs to be respectful to his band mates, and his fans got him to where he's at.

He's like Dave Mustaine.

I love Dave, but sadly I have to agree with that ... he was a fucking douche the first time I meet him. Hell he made my ex-girlfriend cry. lol
haha do tell that story!

annaheidi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 10:23:11 am »

i heard madonna and the jonas brothers have been added to the lineup cuz sharon says they are heavy metal and they will play the mainstage and jam with the Moldy Crue. i could be wrong though? Cheesy
dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 10:30:41 am »

Whoa Whoa Whoa... why are you all hating on Sting? The man is music genius, not to mention he wrote one of my favorite songs of all time "Message In a Bottle" along with many other singles. Just cause he's not metal doesn't mean you should be hating. Roll Eyes By the way check out MachineHead's cover of Message in a bottle, its awesome.

The man is a Megastar, he has the right to be a douche. If I had the success he has I would be one too. Lets face it, Ozzy is one of the few greatly known musicians that isn't a douche.

I disagree. Just because you're famous does not entitle you to be a total douche.

I understand, but at some point you kinda gotta be one so people don't bug you all the time. So hows sting a douche? lol what has he done to you? what did he come over one day just kicked your dog or something? lol

And his band mates say he's a douche, and I've seen fans report him as a douche.
He's not a one man band, so he needs to be respectful to his band mates, and his fans got him to where he's at.

He's like Dave Mustaine.

I love Dave, but sadly I have to agree with that ... he was a fucking douche the first time I meet him. Hell he made my ex-girlfriend cry. lol
haha do tell that story!
Well I had gotten my girlfriend at the time into Megadeth and some of dave's side projects. I turned her into a huge fan of his, so we went to Gigantour 2 and I bought the VIP tickets as a surprise for her. We got to the show early got to meet some bands (btw OVERKILL is AWESOME!) and we finally got to meet Megadeth and Dave. Dave was sitting at this table with some drunk ass shitty girl who had her arms around his neck at the time we approached him, bad timing. So my girlfriend starts ranting on, on how she loves his music and lyrics and blah blah blah... finally dave makes eye contact with her says "Listen Sweatheart can you go bug someone with your shit talk?"  Shocked I was in shock and all I could say was ... wow, you're a fucking asshole... thanks for the signature. So you can imagine my girlfriend was balling for a few hours.  Tongue  She never listened to Megadeth again.

eXile72
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 11:20:33 am »

If your going to put a band like Crew on you might as well have Sting. You might as well have Miley Sirus.

dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 11:25:41 am »

If your going to put a band like Crew on you might as well have Sting. You might as well have Miley Sirus.
Lets not forget Banjo Boy ... wait never mind, he's too metalz

bellzabub
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 09:13:39 pm »

...all englanderz are prikz. plus they have weird fetishes like scatt play and....heroin

highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 09:44:33 pm »

He's like Dave Mustaine.
dave mustaine+sting+bono=one super mega godzilla douche
thats a ton of douchery

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2010, 12:34:44 pm »

It's Mötley Crüe.
If you're going talk shit, spell the name right.

And I honestly don't know why everyone is complaining.
Ozzfest is for MULTIPLE sub-genres of metal. I think this year's lineup is a great show of the different sub-genres. It's not like some tours where all of the bands sound the same. And there is something for everyone.
I think the lineup is pretty rad. My mom and I were talking the other night about it, and she grew up with bands like Iron Maiden, Mötley Crüe, Poison, Ozzy, and Judas Priest. Having seen all of them, she was excited that I was going to.
I listen to multiple sub-genres of metal. I have a wide variety on my Ipod/laptop: Mötley Crüe, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica, Dimmu Borgir, Goatwhore, Dark Throne, Cattle Decapitation, Carpathian Forest, Abigail Williams, Daath, Nile, 3 Inches of Blood, Rob Zombie, Lamb of God, etc. I was on a metal radio show for a year and we played everything, not just the stuff we personally listened to, and it opened me up to a lot of bands I hadn't listened to before.
There would be bitching no matter what the lineup was, and even if it WAS a full tour. There's always got to be someone who has to get their panties in a bunch about something.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2010, 01:14:47 pm »

sting=metal dont think sooo, but like him for his music.  dave mustane tho =metal and ive met megadeath he and his mates posed for pics at a show in tampa few yrs ago was fun.

dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2010, 01:17:18 pm »

sting=metal dont think sooo, but like him for his music.  dave mustane tho =metal and ive met megadeath he and his mates posed for pics at a show in tampa few yrs ago was fun.
The guy has his good days and his bad, second time I meet him, he was super funny.

paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2010, 01:25:37 pm »

glad the 2nd time was good for ya dc.   thats a bad story that he made treated your girl like that.

eXile72
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2010, 03:35:57 pm »

It's Mötley Crüe.

Ozzfest is for MULTIPLE sub-genres of metal. I think this year's lineup is a great show of the different sub-genres. It's not like some tours where all of the bands sound the same. And there is something for everyone.
I think the lineup is pretty rad. My mom and I were talking the other night about it, and she grew up with bands like Iron Maiden, Mötley Crüe, Poison, Ozzy, and Judas Priest. Having seen all of them, she was excited that I was going to.
I listen to multiple sub-genres of metal. I have a wide variety on my Ipod/laptop: Mötley Crüe, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica, Dimmu Borgir, Goatwhore, Dark Throne, Cattle Decapitation, Carpathian Forest, Abigail Williams, Daath, Nile, 3 Inches of Blood, Rob Zombie, Lamb of God, etc. I was on a metal radio show for a year and we played everything, not just the stuff we personally listened to, and it opened me up to a lot of bands I hadn't listened to before.
There would be bitching no matter what the lineup was, and even if it WAS a full tour. There's always got to be someone who has to get their panties in a bunch about something.
Why don't they learn how to spell? Poodle Rock is everything that is wrong with music and doesn't belong in metal.

dcoctavarium
Pumpkin Head # 1
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 04:31:12 pm »

glad the 2nd time was good for ya dc.   thats a bad story that he made treated your girl like that.
Its alright, my ex was a bitch anyways.   Grin lol

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 04:45:44 pm »

He's like Dave Mustaine.

haha do tell that story!
Well I had gotten my girlfriend at the time into Megadeth and some of dave's side projects. I turned her into a huge fan of his, so we went to Gigantour 2 and I bought the VIP tickets as a surprise for her. We got to the show early got to meet some bands (btw OVERKILL is AWESOME!) and we finally got to meet Megadeth and Dave. Dave was sitting at this table with some drunk ass shitty girl who had her arms around his neck at the time we approached him, bad timing. So my girlfriend starts ranting on, on how she loves his music and lyrics and blah blah blah... finally dave makes eye contact with her says "Listen Sweatheart can you go bug someone with your shit talk?"  Shocked I was in shock and all I could say was ... wow, you're a fucking asshole... thanks for the signature. So you can imagine my girlfriend was balling for a few hours.  Tongue  She never listened to Megadeth again.
what a dick dude. that would pretty much of ruined my night if one of my favorite singers disrespected me like that. what did he say when you called him an asshole?

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 09:00:16 pm »

It's Mötley Crüe.

Why don't they learn how to spell? Poodle Rock is everything that is wrong with music and doesn't belong in metal.

So because they used umlauts, they can spell?
Have you EVER seen the German language?

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: