HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we trade tours?  (Read 585 times)
eXile72
Community

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2010, 09:17:22 pm »

I would trade Ozzfest being in Pittsburgh to some where else if we could get this http://www.metal-army.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Hyp_TasteTour_728x728.jpg  instead.

I would love to see Hypocrisy and Scar Symmetry at a small venue in Pitt instead of crapfest.

DreadLord344
UP THE IRONS!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 09:30:42 pm »

Fuck I'd go just to see Blackguard.

I hate, therefore, I am.
DamnYankee07
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 11:33:49 pm »

Depending on my money situation, I should be seeing this tour May 25. This same month though I'd like to see Dying Fetus with Arsis, and then Fear Factory. I would pick Hypocricy over the others though if I could only do one.

Then it's a tradeup with the other two, I love Fear Factory but don't care for their support, and I love Dying Fetus and Arsis, so I'd have to toss a coin between the other two.

eXile72
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 03:44:41 pm »

Depending on my money situation, I should be seeing this tour May 25. This same month though I'd like to see Dying Fetus with Arsis, and then Fear Factory. I would pick Hypocricy over the others though if I could only do one.

Then it's a tradeup with the other two, I love Fear Factory but don't care for their support, and I love Dying Fetus and Arsis, so I'd have to toss a coin between the other two.

That tour is actually coming to Allentown in PA in June. Its a decent drive but I still might go.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: