HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vince Neil facts and rumors  (Read 6913 times)
DreadLord344
UP THE IRONS!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 11:49:55 pm »

he was convicted of intoxication manslaughter and served the lightest sentence ever for that kind of charge.

That's only because having him in jail would mean he wouldn't be on the tour and I forget if it was his manager or a record exec said they were going to sue because it was costing them money and it somehow worked.  I think you mean negligent manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter...intoxication manslaughter isn't even grammatically correct.

I hate, therefore, I am.
Sadian
narsastictic and so shallow
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 11:51:19 pm »

he was convicted of intoxication manslaughter and served the lightest sentence ever for that kind of charge.

That's only because having him in jail would mean he wouldn't be on the tour and I forget if it was his manager or a record exec said they were going to sue because it was costing them money and it somehow worked.  I think you mean negligent manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter...intoxication manslaughter isn't even grammatically correct.
grammarz naziz too Cheesy wellz mR GraMMaR Naziz do you knowz of teh Z slangz?

DreadLord344
UP THE IRONS!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 11:54:45 pm »

I know your mother did meth while she was pregnant with you.

I hate, therefore, I am.
Sadian
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 11:55:32 pm »

no it was a combination of LSD THC and Konyakz

DreadLord344
UP THE IRONS!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 11:57:59 pm »

Cognac is for jiggaboos.

I hate, therefore, I am.
Sadian
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 11:58:31 pm »

Cognac is for jiggaboos.
ask mike iza niggaz

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 01:28:50 am »

Intoxication Manslaughter.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person:
   (1) operates a motor vehicle in a public place, operates an aircraft, a watercraft, or an amusement ride, or assembles a mobile amusement ride; and
   (2) is intoxicated and by reason of that intoxication causes the death of another by accident or mistake.
(b) offense under this section is a felony of the second degree.

source: http://dwi.austindefense.com/2006/10/articles/texas-dwi-laws/definition-of-intoxication-manslaughter-texas-penal-code-section-4908/

don't try to be a grammar nazi if you're not even right.

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 08:34:27 am »

vince neil got tasered in jacksonville, florida for heckeling tiger woodz. when the golfers security approached mr. neil he became angry and combative. reports say he reaked of alchohol

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 08:47:19 am »

vince neil got tasered in jacksonville, florida for heckeling tiger woodz. when the golfers security approached mr. neil he became angry and combative. reports say he reaked of alchohol
FAKE.....Tiger Woods would need Vince Neil as a friend so he could get more telephone numbers from loose, fast, sleazy, women.

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 09:59:15 am »

everyone should read the dirt.
best rock n roll book ever written. you will respect the crue after reading it, even if you don't like that kind of music.

Dude I can never get a copy around here. As soon as Booksamillion gets 5, they're gone the same day.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 10:23:15 am »

FAKE.....Tiger Woods would need Vince Neil as a friend so he could get more telephone numbers from loose, fast, sleazy, women.
....fat, sleazy, WHITE woman

highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 11:27:05 am »

Intoxication Manslaughter.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person:
   (1) operates a motor vehicle in a public place, operates an aircraft, a watercraft, or an amusement ride, or assembles a mobile amusement ride; and
   (2) is intoxicated and by reason of that intoxication causes the death of another by accident or mistake.
(b) offense under this section is a felony of the second degree.

source: http://dwi.austindefense.com/2006/10/articles/texas-dwi-laws/definition-of-intoxication-manslaughter-texas-penal-code-section-4908/

don't try to be a grammar nazi if you're not even right.
lol

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 12:41:14 pm »

True or false:
Vince Neil is the only person to punch Chuck Norris and live.

minime

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 12:42:20 pm »

front man from Hanioa Rocks {how every you spell it,not sure how) any who Vince slamed his porche or something like that into a  telephone poll

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2010, 03:01:54 pm »

front man from Hanioa Rocks {how every you spell it,not sure how) any who Vince slamed his porche or something like that into a  telephone poll
actually it was the drummer from Hanoi Rocks......Razzle.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: