HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: if everyone on the planet had 1 "get out of jail free" card  (Read 525 times)
Graveshow
New Member
*
Posts: 65



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 10:53:34 am »

I'd fucking kill OJ. Live. On national TV. With a fork.

Then, since the world would actually be happy because no one would miss that walking piece of used condom slime (so I'd still have my Get Out Free card), I'd take Bill Gates hostage, bang his wife (just so he'd spend the rest of his life knowing he was eating where my dick had been), ransom his ass and retire.
Logged

I swear by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for another nor ask another to live for me.

BlackLabeledWhore
New Member
*
Posts: 190



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 11:20:47 am »

Quote

DirtyBlackSocks said: Kidnap Paris Hilton, Nancy Grace and Al Sharpton and take them to a secluded farm in the boondocks. Smear them in female pig pheremones then throw them into a pen butt naked covered in vaseline with 40 horny male pigs.

Stand vigilant with a video camera and shotgun in case the fuckers get awnry and try to escape.


....Sure, why the fuck not?
Logged

None ov thy empty gods, shall ever stand above me
None ov thy weak brothers, shalt ever share my blood
My awareness, catalyst, ov godhate I have spawned
In sinister ecstasy eternally I decompose
hansard1985
New Member
*
Posts: 855



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 11:46:04 am »

Quote
Graveshow said: I'd fucking kill OJ. Live. On national TV. With a fork.

Then, since the world would actually be happy because no one would miss that walking piece of used condom slime (so I'd still have my Get Out Free card), I'd take Bill Gates hostage, bang his wife (just so he'd spend the rest of his life knowing he was eating where my dick had been), ransom his ass and retire.

Why would you kill OJ, He rocks, he killed his cheating ass fucking wife, and got away with it, more power to the man.
Logged


KALM
New Member
*
Posts: 1857



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 07:04:15 am »

rape drew barrymore ::animatedlaugh::finger
Logged


Graveshow
New Member
*
Posts: 65



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 07:11:44 am »

Quote
hansard1985 said:
Why would you kill OJ, He rocks, he killed his cheating ass fucking wife, and got away with it, more power to the man.

Yeah, but he broke the cardinal rule about innocent bystanders.
Logged

I swear by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for another nor ask another to live for me.

Guest
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 07:13:39 am »

i would torture random people
Logged
psycho_bitch
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2488



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 12:33:34 pm »

hmmmmm, i'd kill the bitch that tried to steal my husband "hostel" style, and on the same rampage, i'd vandalize a bunch of stuff, like cut the valve stems off of tires::sinister
Logged

sweet_dark
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4165


View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 07:48:23 am »

Quote

psycho_bitch said: hmmmmm, i'd kill the bitch that tried to steal my husband "hostel" style, and on the same rampage, i'd vandalize a bunch of stuff, like cut the valve stems off of tires::sinister


Uhhh Hostel style... nice..........!
Logged


DELETEME
New Member
*
Posts: 212



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 12:36:04 pm »

Mass murder for me too, from the sounds of it nobody would be left.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 07:56:49 am »

I would live my fantisies of many pedophilliac(word?) surges.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 09:23:05 am »

wow so many ideas, i better write these down..... ::smile
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals