HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Ghostbusters 3' in Theaters by Christmas 2012!  (Read 1523 times)
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2010, 02:42:18 pm »

Film Shaft caught a report on ABC 7 that contradicts everything Bill Murray said a few weeks back about the looming Ghostbusters 3, which is on the brink of entering development hell. While Murray exclaimed the reasoning was the studios lack of faith in director/star Harold Ramis (after the epic failure Year One), Dan Akroyd said he needed to tell Murray to "stop acting like a jerk." While we debate who's holding up the project, Ramis told ABC 7 that we'll be seeing the Busters suit up by Christmas 2012! Read on for the skinny.

"Well, there's been a lot of talk about a third Ghostbusters film, which has now become real," he tells ABC 7. "It's... I can say with some certainty that there will be a third movie. It won't be out until Christmas 2012, but the work is going on now."

Ivan Reitman is said to return to the director's chair with Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Rick Moranis and Sigourney Weaver all committed to return (although varied reports tell the contrary).

Penned by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky, with rewrites already turned in, the sequel will follow a new breed of Ghost Busters who are passed the torch.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/20170

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 08:27:29 pm »

this is the best news i've heard since the late 90's.

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 10:14:44 pm »

to bad that we'll all be dead Cry.....the worlds going to end in December 2012 Sad

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 02:14:18 am »

My 7 year old haz no fuckin clue who or what tha ghostbusterz are ( ah shame, I know ),I'm gonna get her tha dvds tho, over 20 years old and tha dvds still 30 bukz, gotz tah chek ebay or sum shit...nehow, GB's for eternity..

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 03:07:07 pm »

My 7 year old haz no fuckin clue who or what tha ghostbusterz are ( ah shame, I know ),I'm gonna get her tha dvds tho, over 20 years old and tha dvds still 30 bukz, gotz tah chek ebay or sum shit...nehow, GB's for eternity..

yeah you most definitely have to show her the ghostbusters.  im pretty sure thats an unwritten rule of parenthood............to show ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN the ghostbusters.  you must teach her the ways of Dr. Venkman.

Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 10:38:36 am »

My 13 year old has a Ghostbusters t-shirt and i ask him, where the hell did that? He said alot of kids wear them at school. Im like holy shit I must be getting old.  Undecided
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 02:26:17 pm »

That is funny! I know here it is years later and kids nowadays like what you liked way back then! Hey most of the 80s rocked!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 03:07:12 pm »

That is funny! I know here it is years later and kids nowadays like what you liked way back then! Hey most of the 80s rocked!

im 24 and i love the 3 stooges and abbott and costello (they are way before my time), cause my parents and my parents friends got me watching them when i was really young.  and i still love them to this day.

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 03:25:16 am »

Wouldn't They Be Wayyy Too Old And Bald (FOF) Now To Make This? Roll Eyes

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 03:31:10 pm »

from what ive read, they will be in it, but there will be a new generation of ghostbusters.

Piggy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 10:28:43 pm »

Everything is a remake nowadays.  I guess they figure kids today don't know this stuff, so let's sell it like it's an original movie?    Will the Goonies reunite next?   I would love to see an original movie for once.

I went to the mall yesterday, saw 80's style clothes on the racks.  I feel like I went back in time.  Some of the shirts were exactly like the ones my friends and I had.
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 04:56:50 am »

from what ive read, they will be in it, but there will be a new generation of ghostbusters.
NEW GENERATION = GARBAGE FLICK...I'll Pass!  Wink Kiss Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: