HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lose the giant signature photos  (Read 5753 times)
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 12:49:39 am »

right. if they'd just scale them maybe...you know, make it 2" x 2" so you don't have to scroll down half a page just for one line posts.

i would imagine the idea is that each time you see it you will view their post as somehow more significant.

i am a non-conformist. so ... with that in mind, i agree on one level also merely for the fact that it will really rile those who have formed their little world of big pictures here to say so. because Lord knows longtime Ozzy fans can be new to sites and be run off by those who embed themselves and begin to feel they don't need to welcome everyone just because they give an honest opinion.

so...with all that said, i agree Syd, it does get lame looking at the same old pictures all the time. the obligatory pot picture, the boob picture, the woman trying to be sexy picture...the monkey, the slap of the woman (2 varieties I've seen now)...i have to say it is kind of gay.

i kind of like a little variety with it all. you know, a picture that accents the posts...relates to them somehow. so you can see a persons sense of humor instead of the same picture for three years in a row as if that is supposed to hold some meaning. i suppose if they posted a picture of themselves you might think "oh god, what a freaking dork, who cares what that wiener has to say." so they vicariously feel more powerful by posting pictures of something that holds meaning to themselves and each other (assuming they are in a clic and discuss these things.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 12:06:58 am »

alllriggghtyyy then

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 06:20:58 pm »

Again...fuck u tha DANZIG stayz...and pwnz az well

GlennDanzig
Danzig stole my cake
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 07:55:14 pm »

right. if they'd just scale them maybe...you know, make it 2" x 2" so you don't have to scroll down half a page just for one line posts.

i would imagine the idea is that each time you see it you will view their post as somehow more significant.

i am a non-conformist. so ... with that in mind, i agree on one level also merely for the fact that it will really rile those who have formed their little world of big pictures here to say so. because Lord knows longtime Ozzy fans can be new to sites and be run off by those who embed themselves and begin to feel they don't need to welcome everyone just because they give an honest opinion.

so...with all that said, i agree Syd, it does get lame looking at the same old pictures all the time. the obligatory pot picture, the boob picture, the woman trying to be sexy picture...the monkey, the slap of the woman (2 varieties I've seen now)...i have to say it is kind of gay.

i kind of like a little variety with it all. you know, a picture that accents the posts...relates to them somehow. so you can see a persons sense of humor instead of the same picture for three years in a row as if that is supposed to hold some meaning. i suppose if they posted a picture of themselves you might think "oh god, what a freaking dork, who cares what that wiener has to say." so they vicariously feel more powerful by posting pictures of something that holds meaning to themselves and each other (assuming they are in a clic and discuss these things.

Thanks, Its not really that big of an issue its just annoying. I like to read what people have posted with out having to scroll past the repeated imagery that you mentioned. Sorry that I upset a few flamers on here. We know that's its about trying to be noticed.   I take back the clever comment. 

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 08:04:56 pm »

I don't get it.....what da fuck is this guy talking about??

WOW....THANKS FOR THE FREE WALLPAPER...lol  Grin Cheesy Grin

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 11:33:08 pm »

Roll Eyes classic gay response elCheapo_Pizza  Undecided

Kiss you love me, you know you do  Kiss

---
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 12:46:41 am »

Roll Eyes classic gay response elCheapo_Pizza  Undecided

Kiss you love me, you know you do  Kiss

Are You A Girl Or A Guy? I Mean I Don't Care Either Way...I'm Diverse In The Tent! (puts paper bag on head)**lights out**  Kiss Kiss

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2010, 01:24:32 am »

fucking hilarious.

um...i'm a woman. but okay. now that we have that part cleared up (darkblade wanders off scratching her head about elCheapo_Pizza)...  Undecided

---
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2010, 03:45:46 am »

White-collar conservatives flashing down the street. Pointing their plastic finger at me. Grin
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2010, 06:11:34 pm »

nice card halberstram.

GlennDanzig
Danzig stole my cake
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2010, 08:32:22 pm »

Grin Grin My favorite youtube clip of all time!

I realized that the one of Danzig is actual size  Grin

When I saw Danzig open for Sabbath back in the day Danzig was crowd surfing when some chick put him in her purse and tried to run off with him

I guess he really likes chocolate cake now. He even threatened someone with a knife to get a second helping.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 08:45:27 pm by SydBarrett » Logged

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 11:06:07 pm »

White-collar conservatives flashing down the street. Pointing their plastic finger at me. Grin
Fall mountains,...just dont fall on me.........

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 01:11:21 am »

beat this one @ssholes

---
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2010, 01:12:31 am »

um. hi.