HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westboro Baptist Church to Protest at Dio's Funeral  (Read 2137 times)
forsaken

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2010, 02:36:02 pm »

I hope this link works. Sorry if this has already been posted but I only just heard about it. What a bunch of BS.

http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/05/24/ronnie-james-dio-westboro-picket/

laurjohn2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 02:54:29 pm »

yes, this sucks ass.  if you want to see more of their crap, visit their site, www.godhatesfags.com, and look at their calendar

davidwh2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 03:21:17 pm »

I hope this link works. Sorry if this has already been posted but I only just heard about it. What a bunch of BS.

http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/05/24/ronnie-james-dio-westboro-picket/

never ever take anything the westboro church says or does seriously.  they are nothing more than hate mongers who have nothing better to do then make themselves look bad.
minime

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 10:14:01 pm »

the thing that upsets me the most is that they wait to the man passes and then open there mouths..

bunch of chicken shit no good impose there will on the masses fuk tards....

when judgement day finally comes,we shall see who passes threw the gates and who shall burn...

chilidog1980
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 10:37:01 pm »

The WBC is completely idiotic. I've sent them a message telling them so.................I'm guessing God hates me. Undecided
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 10:45:02 pm »

i hate people.

chilidog1980
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 10:50:58 pm »

i hate people.

Apparently so does God.
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 12:42:18 am »

i hate people.

Apparently so does God.
there is no god.

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 09:26:54 am »

( Gets out sniper rifle )

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 12:53:35 pm »

*givez bulletz*

chilidog1980
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 10:47:38 pm »

Sure there is. I met him in a dark alley once.
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 10:53:25 pm »

*givez bulletz*
I got night vision goggles Shocked
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 06:15:31 am »

*pats back*
good job.

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 07:46:50 pm »

wow, these people seem to hate just about everyone;  jews, other Christians, America, politicians in general, essentially everyone who disagrees with them.

I just took a tour of their hate site and apparently they not only will be protesting at Arlington National Cemetary for the Memorial Day wreath laying ceremony, they will be back this sunday at noon at Forest Lawn Cemetary.

"You know 67 year old, Satan-worshiping (or at least one of their enablers) Ronnie James Dio (of showing his devil horns to the world each time he goes in public) Black Sabbath fame is dead, right? We'll be there! In honor of the event we have a new song "You're going straight to hell on a crazy train". That's right, you can get a hold of that good song in the "audio" and "popular/parody" section on this website. Just because the chances of any of God's elect being amongst this group of heavy metal sycophants is slim to none does not mean they should not get some good words. Yes, it is true that Ozzy Osbourne did "accidentally" bite off the head of a bat, but THAT is the least of their sins (little nasties!), they currently do not do that, but they throw raw meat to the audience and encourage violence of EVERY FORM! Here you have the list of admitted sins of this now dead and in hell pervert: 1) He hates his neighbor(s) starting with Ozzy Osbourne 2) He hates God. Pay especial attention to the fact that he changed his original sir name from Padanova to Dio, which means "God" in Italian. 3)Ronnie the simpleton enabled, and encouraged Sorceries: everything he was about including the little finger horn thing (he got this from his mother which is an incantation to ward off the "evil eye") to the drugs, bloody raw meat and his fellowship with those pentagram necklace wearing freakish band members. Yes, Ronnie James Padanova (NOT DIO) is currently residing in hell."

hey!  where's my raw meat?  remind me to bring my hibachi to ozzfest.  we can grill while we wait for the parking lot to empty out.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2010, 07:58:49 pm »

and after listening to their parody of Crazy Train, Sharon should get the lawyers on the line.  it sound like they pretty much lifted Ozzy's voice for some of the vocals, especially the laugh at the beginning of the song.  and, any musician who contributed to that piece of plagerism should be ashamed of themselves.  they even have the lyrics available in PDF.

this is also printed at the bottom of their webpage;

1955-2010 ę Copyright Westboro Baptist Church. You may use any of our material free of charge for any reason.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: