HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a tattoo for me  (Read 2314 times)
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2010, 09:13:46 pm »

hey fellow Ozzfester , metalheads and assorted side show freaks.....I have decided that I want a tattoo....problem is that I'm not sure what I want to get?.....I am looking for suggestions , opinions, and any general knowledge about TATTOOS....and I sure I'll get my fair share of bullshit, slams, and fukks yoos (catzz) from all of you fine group of upstanding citizens of the metal community......looking to here from you all.....except Katzz of course......he'll want me to put a picture of Ben Rotheslberger on my ass.......any way post your thoughts here......da_wizard

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 09:58:53 pm »

Obviously OZZY or something METAL, anything else would be pointless. Unless its your kids names or something personal to you. I know people who get tatoos for the hell of it, and thats just stupid. Im drawing out my own tat myself so its personel to me, and not some crap out of a book. Yes its METAL related.
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 10:43:16 pm »

hey fellow Ozzfester , metalheads and assorted side show freaks.....I have decided that I want a tattoo....problem is that I'm not sure what I want to get?.....I am looking for suggestions , opinions, and any general knowledge about TATTOOS....and I sure I'll get my fair share of bullshit, slams, and fukks yoos (catzz) from all of you fine group of upstanding citizens of the metal community......looking to here from you all.....except Katzz of course......he'll want me to put a picture of Ben Rotheslberger on my ass.......any way post your thoughts here......da_wizard

What are your personal interests?
example: I got my Anubis tat because I love mythology, and what Anubis represents in Egyptian mythology.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 10:50:08 pm »

How bout a pic of ozzy as the wizard and say wiz of ozz?

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 12:37:47 pm »

Mah sig...full back piece.

minime

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 12:44:35 pm »

oh gosh...22 tats on me ....arms,chest back and legs...

find something you know your goin to enjoy looking at and showing off...

for your first tat,I would put on my legs or upper shoulder...

those are the only 2 spots that didnt hurt ....that bad.....

good luck post some pics after wards

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 12:56:54 pm »

my interests lie with Metal , the paranormal , anything to with the outdoors ( love to hunt , fish , camp and hike)
I would like it  to be something to do with my music interests and the paranormal.....but not too sinister....thinking of putting it either on my upper arm or shoulder.....I will draw it out myself , because I want it to be original and I am an artist.
I also don't want it to be something I'll regret when I'm 75 years old......

pack1pres
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 09:55:32 pm »

Get an old man (maybe what you might look like at 90) fishing, with the grim reaper standing behind him.

Grandmaster_Disaster
Grandmaster_Disaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 02:34:04 am »

once you figure out what you want, just stick with the idea for a while, then if the idea settles, go for it, if anything go and check out artist's work online I'm sure you'll find all sorts of shit

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
BreatheMusic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 10:11:29 am »

once you figure out what you want, just stick with the idea for a while, then if the idea settles, go for it, if anything go and check out artist's work online I'm sure you'll find all sorts of shit

I absolutely agree with this. If you really want to make sure that the tat is something you'll be happy with for a long time and not regret, then once you get an idea and sketch of what you want just put it aside and think on it for a while. If you still love the idea in a few weeks or how ever long it takes, then it's probably something you could be happy with in the long run. I know some people that will think on an idea for months before finally getting it done.

I have 2 tats. One was spur of the moment. I don't regret it, but at the same time, I'm not attached to it and feel like I could have easily gotten something else done. My other has much more thought into it and I know it's something that I'll always be glad I got done.

A concert is the only place where you can be in the hot sun and then stand in the rain, get kicked in the head, have people dropped on you, lose possessions or articles of clothing, spend way too much money, and come home aching and bruised... but still call it a great day and say that you had a hel
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 03:34:43 pm »

for the outdoors theme tat i think a indian head would be cool or yellow tail.for the metal music part i think the horns up hand signal would be cool with flames or flames with melting skulls or like me my first tat was the ozzy irish cross with ozzy written in the middle i'm getting ozzy's autograph tatted next in glow in the dark ink right above the cross.you can pick your favorite band put thier symbol just put something that has meaning.

Grandmaster_Disaster
Grandmaster_Disaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 12:37:48 pm »

my interests lie with Metal , the paranormal , anything to with the outdoors ( love to hunt , fish , camp and hike)
I would like it  to be something to do with my music interests and the paranormal.....but not too sinister....thinking of putting it either on my upper arm or shoulder.....I will draw it out myself , because I want it to be original and I am an artist.
I also don't want it to be something I'll regret when I'm 75 years old......
you could get an alien in full fishing gear, vest in all, fishing with his back turned towards the viewer and head turned towards whoever is looking at it, holding up the devil horns Tongue

Grammar_Demon
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 04:17:28 pm »

You should check out www.ugliesttattoos.com for some ideas...to avoid.

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 11:24:41 pm »

I think I found my tat.....It's perfect......Black Sabbaht fucking rocks......lol

Grandmaster_Disaster
Grandmaster_Disaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 04:36:03 pm »

I think I found my tat.....It's perfect......Black Sabbaht fucking rocks......lol
ROFL when I first saw it I was Like FUCK YEAH... oh shit they done fucked up bad

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: