HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Freddy Vs Jason  (Read 4814 times)
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2010, 07:41:22 am »

naked games with handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, and anthing else that tickles my fancy at the time.

I KNEW YOU WERE A DOMINATRIX!!!  I FUCKIN CALLED IT!!!   Cheesy Wink LOL

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2010, 07:45:16 am »

oh and my vote goes to jason.  even though i dont really like any of the friday the 13th movies except for 'Freddy Vs. Jason'.  jason is a HUGE MOTHERFUCKER.  but i think michael myers would kick anyones ass.  on a side note, i think friday the 13th was a lame rip off of halloween.

kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 01:48:29 pm »

freddy is evil cool...and jason is a one big bad ass dude that dosent talk makin freddy a little bit better Cool

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 12:26:10 pm »

freddy is evil cool...and jason is a one big bad ass dude that dosent talk makin freddy a little bit better Cool
Yeah, Seriously....But The NEW Version Of Freddy Is Sooo Ghey
That If Englund Don't Return, I'm Sticking With Jason Or Pinhead!

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 01:27:59 am »

Freddy

i always like the nightmare movies better than the friday the 13th ones.  however the new nightmare out right now sux...robert englund is the only freddy.
i feel the same way about RALPH MACHIO...but yeah..

i haven't seen the new karate kid and i really dont know that i want to, just depends on how bored i am one evening i guess. but i'm sure i'll feel the same about that one too.
i have ZERO desire to see teh new "kid", i use to really love goin to tha moviez but not so much nemorez since everything sux.

You Guys Actually Should...It's RLY Very Good & Jackie Chan's Character Is NOT Miyagi...
It's NOT A Remake Or A Redeux...Basicly It's A Totally Different Story Alltogether!
Hell, At The End Jayden Prooves That He Could Easily Tap Out Macchio, But Doesn't Need To!

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 04:54:35 am »

Freddy

i always like the nightmare movies better than the friday the 13th ones.  however the new nightmare out right now sux...robert englund is the only freddy.
i feel the same way about RALPH MACHIO...but yeah..

i haven't seen the new karate kid and i really dont know that i want to, just depends on how bored i am one evening i guess. but i'm sure i'll feel the same about that one too.
i have ZERO desire to see teh new "kid", i use to really love goin to tha moviez but not so much nemorez since everything sux.

You Guys Actually Should...It's RLY Very Good & Jackie Chan's Character Is NOT Miyagi...
It's NOT A Remake Or A Redeux...Basicly It's A Totally Different Story Alltogether!
Hell, At The End Jayden Prooves That He Could Easily Tap Out Macchio, But Doesn't Need To!

i dont know who those people are but jackie chan could kick all of their asses!

Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2010, 03:35:38 pm »

I think Freddy is cooler and much more evil with his dark comedy and brutal killings. BUT! Jason is all and all the ultimate killing machine/bad ass! He's like 8 feet tall and could stomp someone's head in eaily. Then of course his machette has chopped off literally hundreds of heads. The hokey mask makes him look cool and is much more terrifying when unmasked than Freddy is. Jason is much more difficult to kill and has died in every way, still HE LIVES! Cheesy It's truly hard to say who is the best for me, I guess Freddy is more of my style of horror, but Jason is so much more epic at killing! 
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2010, 08:27:09 pm »

freddy for sure, because he attacks your dreams and he's more difficult to fight.  he also has the vengeance quality going for him.  jason just seems to plod along from victim to victim with no real reason to kill them.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 02:57:22 am »

I think Freddy is cooler and much more evil with his dark comedy and brutal killings. BUT! Jason is all and all the ultimate killing machine/bad ass! He's like 8 feet tall and could stomp someone's head in eaily. Then of course his machette has chopped off literally hundreds of heads. The hokey mask makes him look cool and is much more terrifying when unmasked than Freddy is. Jason is much more difficult to kill and has died in every way, still HE LIVES! Cheesy It's truly hard to say who is the best for me, I guess Freddy is more of my style of horror, but Jason is so much more epic at killing! 
That's Cause All That Ridalin Makes Retards SEEM Unstoppable, But Remember That If You Know The
Weakness Of ANY FOE....Nothing Is Ever Impossible, Even Freddy Proved That One! (B.Hanks 03-31-53)

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2010, 10:45:29 am »

Freddy

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010, 01:02:36 am »

That's Cause All That Ridalin Makes Retards SEEM Unstoppable, But Remember That If You Know The
Weakness Of ANY FOE....Nothing Is Ever Impossible, Even Freddy Proved That One! (B.Hanks 03-31-53)
Good point, eh I don't know they're both classic horror icons and I enjoy watching their movies lol.
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 12:40:09 am »

After watchin' the remake of Freddy, I'm gonna have to go with Jason.

MistaDiablo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 02:52:07 pm »

nIce Wink
naked games with handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, and anthing else that tickles my fancy at the time.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: