HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who wants to hear SCREAM live - right now??? GET OVER TO MYSPACE - It's streaming Live right now!!!
Me - 1 (100%)
My Teacher - 0 (0%)
My 3rd Cousin - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: poll: SCREAM - Ozzy's NEW ALBUM (who wants to hear it)?  (Read 5262 times)
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2010, 01:26:40 am »

The URL is:

http://www.myspace.com/ozzyosbourne/music/albums/scream-15990642
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 02:04:14 am by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 10:50:25 pm »

It's playing on Myspace right now, if anyone wants to give it a hear.

I'm on listen 6 and am loving it.

---
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 06:54:38 am »

I've been listening to it every chance I get.  First half is awesome, the second half has some weaker less interesting songs but Let it Die, Soul Sucka and Diggin Me Down are new Ozzy classics!  Love them!

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 01:44:56 am »

I've been listening to it every chance I get.  First half is awesome, the second half has some weaker less interesting songs but Let it Die, Soul Sucka and Diggin Me Down are new Ozzy classics!  Love them!

Fearless is good too. And you know, at first I didn't really like the song Time. But after you listen to it awhile, it really grows on you.

---
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 09:01:32 pm »

Fearless is good too. And you know, at first I didn't really like the song Time. But after you listen to it awhile, it really grows on you.

Yeah Fearless is starting to win me over.  I didn't want to really sound like I was knocking the second half of the cd but they just aren't as strong as the first 5 songs.  I like all the songs though.

Speaking of songs that grew on ya, how about Trap Door from Black Rain.  I absolutely hated that song but after a while I listened to it a few more times and wouldn't ya know, it grew on me.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 09:10:44 pm »

i heard most of it on the radio last nite. icant wait ta buy it tuesday.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 12:00:03 am »

Speaking of songs that grew on ya, how about Trap Door from Black Rain.  I absolutely hated that song but after a while I listened to it a few more times and wouldn't ya know, it grew on me.

LOL. That was a song that I hit it off with right away, I guess because of how I could relate to it having about 2 yrs ago ended a relationship with a guy who was an alcoholic. Nasty disease, pretty sad. The words just are spot on about the cycle. The whole Black Rain album is pretty layered. Tough to get into in part as much as other Ozz albums, but definitely surreal and beautiful music. Some don't click with it even after giving it open mind. I did.

Man, some people are kicking his I Love You All. Damn. I don't care how often the man says it back to his fans...I love to hear it each and every time. Besides, it's probably a ditty he had floating around in his head and put it down on vinyl, his way of paying us the homage we pay him.

The songs I am not into are the messages in Digging Me Down and Crucify. I can understand and have seen on film Ozzy's revulsion with Christian things, and really don't get where that comes from. Other than maybe he was abused by people in Christian roles and hasn't healed from or forgiven that deep down in his soul. I've seen pretty evil stuff along my path, but I don't associate the fact that evil is found clinging to what is pure with throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Evil wouldn't be evil if it didn't deeply offend. It would root itself around a message of beauty, to pack the biggest punch if you think about it. The truth is many people don't 'get it,' doesn't mean the message of Christ was stupid or worth mocking. I've seen as many Jewish perps as Christian ones as agnostic ones. Knocking the man when it's not at all what he was about just makes no sense to me.

Kind of makes me feel like listening to adolescent rebellion when I hear those songs. Just my personal take lol. Maybe an area many don't grow in - because they can't get beyond and through. IDK!!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 12:03:23 am by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
Music4life3304
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 01:14:33 pm »

holy shit.. this album blew me away. Not a song to skip.. gets me even more pumped for ozzfest. I'm so psyched!

::animatedsmile
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 08:32:24 pm »

I just bought the new album, it was ok, not  as good as black rain or any of the older albums
ozzgod38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 10:23:42 pm »

scream is just as good as all the other ozzy cds
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 04:57:33 pm »

scream is just as good as all the other ozzy cds

Ozzy's music always grows on me. it's all good. Scream is bad@ss. I want to see what comes out in the studio without Zakk and his take on the music absorbed and made part of what Gus does. You know, completely unfettered ~ yea baby. that's when we'll really hear this bands' stuff.

Scream rocks...this band has AMAZING potential, they have a killer sound together. BIG time. And Ozzy seems to be REALLY comfortable with the music. I hope on his solo tour he plays 80% of the show from this album and just two or three from the past. I think it's THAT good.

Rock N Roll!

---
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: