HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's rockin out to Scream already from their free Ozzfest download?  (Read 1161 times)
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2010, 08:38:36 pm »

I am!  Grin Grin Grin

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 01:59:37 am »

I have been every day. Wow. Very talented, and tight. I love the new sound. Tommy Clufetos, he has a whole lot of animal and hot $hit going on. Rings in with me as much as Randy Castillo (RIP) did. Love Mike Bordin and just as with Zakk no disrespect is meant recognizing the talent of what is now the band.

This is some great stuff!

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 08:35:10 am »

I have been every day. Wow. Very talented, and tight. I love the new sound. Tommy Clufetos, he has a whole lot of animal and hot $hit going on. Rings in with me as much as Randy Castillo (RIP) did. Love Mike Bordin and just as with Zakk no disrespect is meant recognizing the talent of what is now the band.

hell yeah f_dark!  Tommy is definetly the heaviest Ozzy drummer.  Real blast beats a lot more double bass.  I really like this new cd.  I wouldn't put it up with Blizzard Diary or No more Tears but its strongly in the middle of the pack for me.
Oh since you mentioned Randy Castillo that reminded me of something. When Randy Castillo died I was actually pretty sad.  I never knew the guy but he did a lot with Oz and I had a big picture I made in his memory and hung it in my college apartment.  I'll have to find the pic it was Randy and Zakk together with Zakk's arm around Randy.  It said Rest in Peace Randy, now go jam with our other Randy up there!

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 12:35:50 am »

hell yeah f_dark!  Tommy is definetly the heaviest Ozzy drummer.  Real blast beats a lot more double bass.  I really like this new cd.  I wouldn't put it up with Blizzard Diary or No more Tears but its strongly in the middle of the pack for me.
Oh since you mentioned Randy Castillo that reminded me of something. When Randy Castillo died I was actually pretty sad.  I never knew the guy but he did a lot with Oz and I had a big picture I made in his memory and hung it in my college apartment.  I'll have to find the pic it was Randy and Zakk together with Zakk's arm around Randy.  It said Rest in Peace Randy, now go jam with our other Randy up there!

He sure played differently. I love it when they step out of the usual mold and do beats that aren't the expected. Makes a very interesting sound, way richer than otherwise. Wow, that's awesome that you did that (made the poster). I have to admit that put me to shame. Much of my experiences with musicians I've loved has been from a distance. Listening to their tunes but not much beyond. I guess because I've been so busy with being a mother of three and in those times a wife and co-provider (working my @ss off every day along with their dad).

But since 2003, I've said "F always watching life and things I care about (music being #1) from afar." LOL.  Undecided

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: