HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy & Bill trying to do an album?!?!?  (Read 10780 times)
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2010, 10:28:18 am »

well history is history
they dont care anymore and neither should we...

I don't volitionally say "I want to dislike what happened..." It's just Sabbath was that big in my world when I was growing up, as in THE band I loved period. It was a major upset for me and all the friends in my town that considered the sounds of Ozzy, Geezer, Tony and Bill a HUGE part of our circle.

Not sure I can put aside the things I feel.  Roll Eyes It's kind of like when someone shows their colors. It's a bit difficult to forget about that. It matters to me. And, it's not just in the past. It's current stuff that they've done and that they've said in the press which just shows the same shades of disrespect that is offensive to me. Now, Ozzy might set stuff aside. And I respect him for that choice. But ignoring character...I can't do it. I don't like musicians sometimes for the reason of how they convey themselves as people. Doesn't matter what they sound like.

Same principle as attraction to a man (for me) or woman as it is in your case. They can be 10's, but if they open their mouths and say stuff that just strikes you off, there's no rewind. Especially not if you give them a second chance and it still comes in the same frequency. They stink despite the wrapping. And at least I for one can't get past that.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2010, 07:40:08 am »

these arent the festivals you are looking for!
these arent the festivals we are looking for!
you can go to other great festivals this year!
we can go to other great festivals this year!
MOVE ALONG!
MOVE ALONG!
it only effects the weak of mind. try it sometime!
it only effects the weak of mind. try it sometime!
NOT ON ME DUMBASS!
YOU ARE A DUMBASS!

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2010, 04:59:26 pm »

MmmmmmmmmHHHmmmmmmm
sexiest MAN alive aye??

You`re the one who always brings the SEX of the person into it.

I am just pointing that out to you....it`s the EMOTION combined with the apparent sexual attraction that you have Fdarkbladeus. even your screen name...the stands for female no? Again...you bring it up. I could care less.
The male fans ( at least as far as I know)...don`t have that type of emotion clouding their judgement.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2010, 05:04:29 pm »

MmmmmmmmmHHHmmmmmmm

The male fans ( at least as far as I know)...don`t have that type of emotion clouding their judgement.

Ah, the sexist pig in you is just too big for this forum FOF.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 05:11:40 pm by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2010, 05:20:21 pm »

MmmmmmmmmHHHmmmmmmm

I`m not a sexist...there are differences ...you cite Ozzy as the sexiest man alive..we dont. Thats a fact.
You sure dont know me . Am I a racist too? I like the Ozzy band and there are no black members....OH NOES!!!! That means you are a racisit too!!! Shocked
See the preposterousness in this? Again...your emotion gets the better of you.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2010, 05:22:07 pm »

See the preposterousness in this? Again...your emotion gets the better of you.

---
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2010, 05:27:50 pm »

Obviously you dont know why I`m here at this site......or how I came to gravitate to this one nearly exclusively.

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2010, 09:03:04 pm »

Back on topic yet?

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2010, 05:58:03 am »

Back on topic yet?
Technically we are on topic as it pertains to dfdbus and I....she just jumps around a lot.
I actually used this thread and its contents to cite what she is hypocritical about.
Pointing out there is a Sabbath album coming after going on a hate spew about the ex members of Sabbath I thought was a stretch.
So it does have relative meaning,...even if you werent posting in it but were here the nite it all happened you would understand.
(now.....back to our regularly scheduled program.)

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2010, 01:50:43 am »

actually FOF, I could have sworn I said if they put aside all the attitudes and just get on with it respect for who Ozzy is and what he brings to the table, nothing can touch what these 4 guys can do. I don't respect them for being unkind towards Ozzy. Not cool. Iommi's signature comes from the fingers, Ozzy's from the throat. Those elements blended together with Butlers bass and Wards drums create what blew me away all those years ago. Together they are the legend. Read up before speaking with so much wind son.

and stop being so petty.

did you get THAT upset that you were wrong and the Wizard  corrected you? damn. if so, you really have issues. why not just say "touche' " and move on. very immature going on and on like this if you ask me.

---
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2010, 06:12:11 am »

Back on topic yet?
Yep....back on it.  This is the latest....

Bill Ward Addresses Black Sabbath Reunion Rumors was a top 10 story this week . Here is the recap: Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward has gone on the record about the rumors that the members of Black Sabbath may be plotting a reunion with Ozzy Osbourne following the death of Ronnie James Dio.

When Sonic Express asked Ward about the rumors of a Sabbath reunion, he responded, "The only thing I know, and I have talked with Tony.... well, the only person I haven't spoken with is Geezer, but that is because he prefers e-mail to the telephone, and Ozzy (Osbourne) called me yesterday. I think the statements have been made into a little bit of a cake. I saw the statements only last night online, when I got home from the studio. Where Ozzy's at, with wanting to tour with Black Sabbath is that Ozzy has been in his place for a long time and says, 'I'm never going to say never'. I have the same attitude. My quotes would be, 'I never want to say never, I'm in the same place'. Tony has a completely open mind to the possibility of touring with Sabbath again.

"I think what's happening is that some people have hooked into that and written a story out of it. I think realistically, right now, I can't see where it would be a possibility, with Ozzy on tour for the next 18 months and having a new record out that's great. I've got a new record, and I know that Tony has other things he wants to do musically, and Geezer also. We might all agree to it, but when it would happen, I just don't know. Other than those few comments, I just don't know about a Sabbath tour anywhere near in the future. Tony has already stated that he doesn't want to talk about it until he finishes that concert for Ronnie in London. It would be great, but I don't know where any of it sits right now. It's like the press has gotten it and is kindling the fire before anything has been said. I talk to Ozzy all the time, and he hasn't mentioned sh*t to me about Sabbath." -   Bill Ward July 24th 2010

So....looks like it will be a while then. Never say die..................

ozzycrue
Community

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2010, 09:09:26 am »

I hope sabbath doesnt get back together...

honestly.
Ozzy's voice is shot, and the live set will be the same they have been playing the past 12 years.
IF they do decide to reunite, ozzy would really have to work on his vocals and then do another album.... if they cannot pull off those 2 simple things the reunion would be worthless.

Im hoping much more on the BILL & OZZY album, and the Bill solo material coming hopefully this year.

As for as TONY & GEEZER go... They should reunite with Glenn Hughes and call the band 7th Star! They are already doing a tribute concert to DIO together on 7/24!!!!

YOU are a fool
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2010, 02:13:07 pm »

honestly.
Ozzy's voice is shot, and the live set will be the same they have been playing the past 12 years.
IF they do decide to reunite, ozzy would really have to work on his vocals and then do another album.... if they cannot pull off those 2 simple things the reunion would be worthless.

Im hoping much more on the BILL & OZZY album, and the Bill solo material coming hopefully this year.

As for as TONY & GEEZER go... They should reunite with Glenn Hughes and call the band 7th Star! They are already doing a tribute concert to DIO together on 7/24!!!!

YOU are a fool
No Im just not fooling myself like everybody else seems to be.

Anusecks
Heavy-Metal Momma
Community

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2010, 02:39:39 pm »

honestly.

YOU are a fool
Then WE are ALL doomed

GET HEAVY or GTFO BITCH!!
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2010, 02:08:56 am »

BUMP

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: