HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suck My Dick  (Read 2159 times)
TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2011, 02:11:43 pm »

I'll grow one for ya, just for the occassion, then you can take it with you and shove it up your ass.....   that goes out to a particular cop and his buddies in azle texas, what a fucking douche bag!

Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 04:58:42 pm »

....bad experience I presume?Huh
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 07:50:35 pm »

What happened?!

TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 08:16:05 am »

....bad experience I presume?Huh
yeah it was one fukd up experience.  just a douche with a badge on a power trip fresh out of the academy.

What happened?!

racial profiling basically well and the fact that he was just a bald headed yogurt slinger.....   this man never gave a reason he was pulling my b/f over,  my b/f and his friends were very cooperative and he was i guess trying to be billy bad ass and bruised up my b/f with the cuffs, aggrevated his carpal tunnel, slammed him several times in the door trying to close it before my b/f could get in completly, and he kept cursing at them saying they were all fukn lying.  he was rude to us on the phone when he called to tell me and our god daughters mother that he was taking my b/f to jail, and he called off of our cell phone, not a big deal because i'm sure he was told to call since dude was trying to pin weapons possession, theft of her laptop, our camcorder, my debt card, and my ambien.  when we called back the cop answered OUR phone and was rude again when we said that we needed his name and badge number and who we needed to contact he very nastily told us not to tell him what to do he would be in azle jail and hung up. turns out he said that "they" (that would be his steriod bound biker buddies)  thought the guys were jacking an atm machine with a camcorder which was off and dead and being charged, the managers of the gas station were aware that it was being charged at the plug by the atm machine, the guys had already gotten permission for it. finally got him out on sunday once we juggled shit around and was able to get up there to pay his bond and get our vehicle out of impound. nothing kept him there except for a warrant that he had no idea about.  the case is under investigation, the LT is behind us. all the other cops there were great tho, they would have let him go with a warning to get it paid, but of course we had to encounter the worse cop in the area, that's ok can you say formal complaint, possibly even bringing in the news on this shit....
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:29:06 am by TortureQueen » Logged

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 08:58:31 am »

I've got a friend who got $20,000 out of Sulphur Springs PD.  I can get the name of his lawyer if you want.

TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 09:27:45 am »

that would be a great idea.... if it goes that far.  seems no one at the pd likes this guy anyways and they are glad we are fighting for our rights and complaining about him so that something could be done.  oh yeah and the one guy that they let go they with no charges they told him to start walking home (which is 3 1/2 hours away), and they wouldn't give him back his hoodie and it was rather chilly out that night.

Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 05:40:50 pm »

"Bald headed yogurt slinger"....lol, never heard that one before  Cheesy
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 07:46:22 pm »

"Bald headed yogurt slinger"....lol, never heard that one before  Cheesy
I've heard "purple-headed yogurt-slinger" before.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 10:38:21 am »

Curt Stuckey 936-560-6020
Say Donald Ballowe sent u. Call and they can tell u if u have a good case.

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 08:57:06 pm »

that would be a great idea.... if it goes that far.  seems no one at the pd likes this guy anyways and they are glad we are fighting for our rights and complaining about him so that something could be done.  oh yeah and the one guy that they let go they with no charges they told him to start walking home (which is 3 1/2 hours away), and they wouldn't give him back his hoodie and it was rather chilly out that night.

yes, Yes, YES!  file a formal complaint and take it as far as you can!  the Blue Wall of Silence will not break, even if his co-workers hate the 'douche with the badge,' they cannot say anything in fear of their own backs.  pigs like that have to be made responsible and cops don't squeal on eachother.  get it? pigs, squeal tee hee.

any lasting medical findings?  get proof of the aggravated carpal tunnel problems.  and any pictures of bruising.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 10:12:13 am »

in the words of the immortal betty white:

"If I had a dick this is where i'd tell you to suck it!" - Betty White in Lake Placid

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 10:31:59 am »

You need to be hung for bringing up that horrid movie.  Anyways, there is a difference between cops and pigs.  Pigs abuse thier power, cops don't.

adgottlich

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 02:45:56 pm »

i hate pigs. they suck. Angry
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 08:25:03 pm »

I'm sueing a police department because some pigs decided to arrest me for Possession of Drug Paraphenelia.  The requirements for the arrest are:
2 or more priors for paraphenelia (full criminal record: MIP/MIC - Alcohol, Disorderly Conduct - Language, Speeding 2x), more than 10 pieces of paraphenelia (I had 4), probation (doesn't apply), parole (read previous), or outstanding warrants (none).

This was also my first time in jail and I HATED it.

Just remember, this isn't all cops.  Just the few pigs including the one that wanted to get his first career arrest.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: