HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twi Tards  (Read 3003 times)
clozzy
iza beizae maekzin britanae mai lavurz!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 12:33:47 pm »

Twitards are so stupid they don't even know their precious Jacob is a shapeshifter not a werewolf, I read all four books and it saws more than once that Jacob is not a werewolf, so that makes me laugh when people call him that.
OMFG...Baezhiclee y00z j00st ahdmeettid taht y00z ah Twi Tard Cheesy
jeez, w00z elze haz reedz duh b00kz b00t y00z dumahzz. Roll Eyes

::finger::sinister::finger::sinister
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)    
PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 02:16:55 pm »

Twitards are so stupid they don't even know their precious Jacob is a shapeshifter not a werewolf, I read all four books and it saws more than once that Jacob is not a werewolf, so that makes me laugh when people call him that.
I am not a twi tard, I read the books to impress a girl, it was like 5 years ago too.

clozzy
iza beizae maekzin britanae mai lavurz!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 10:13:27 am »

I am not a twi tard, I read the books to impress a girl, it was like 5 years ago too.
Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Shocked uh-huh, so which team d00z y00z r00t faorz fagtard?

Anusecks
Heavy-Metal Momma
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 02:55:39 pm »

I know, right! Bi-the-Way.. we are NOT stupid honey,
YOU are for calling us TARDS and then saying that YOU read the books!
Bi-the-Way.. how did you feel about the last chapter of Breaking Dawn?

GET HEAVY or GTFO BITCH!!
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 01:37:40 am »

Wtf? Twilight? Omfg! This is Ozzfest. Btw... It doesn't impress us girls when guys do that. We know when your trying 2 get a piece. At least most of us do. Personally seen part of the first 1 and got bored! It's a retarded series. Btw... Harry Potter is a helluva lot better than this series by far! Hell, CW has a vampire drama series better than this called... The Vampire Diaries. Btw.... I can deal with this crap! Buffy the Vampire Slayer is way bad@ss compared 2 alot of this crap! Note the series of Buffy not the movie. Btw... There is a new movie that mocks Twilight... called Vampires Suck. I think this would be a winner in my books! ~Angel ;p

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 10:16:04 pm »

Wtf? Twilight? Omfg! This is Ozzfest. Btw... It doesn't impress us girls when guys do that. We know when your trying 2 get a piece. At least most of us do. Personally seen part of the first 1 and got bored! It's a retarded series. Btw... Harry Potter is a helluva lot better than this series by far! Hell, CW has a vampire drama series better than this called... The Vampire Diaries. Btw.... I can deal with this crap! Buffy the Vampire Slayer is way bad@ss compared 2 alot of this crap! Note the series of Buffy not the movie. Btw... There is a new movie that mocks Twilight... called Vampires Suck. I think this would be a winner in my books! ~Angel ;p
I was like 15, give me a break, at least I am not lying and saying I never read it because it sucks, I think it sucks but whatever, I do regret reading them.

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 10:24:57 pm »

I was like 15, give me a break, at least I am not lying and saying I never read it because it sucks, I think it sucks but whatever, I do regret reading them.
my neice says she threw her book down in disgust when she got to the part where the vampire went out into the sunlight and he SPARKLED.  I am so glad I don't know what that means.

all of this is making me kind of miss the zombie movies that were all over the place a year or two ago.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
grinn
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2010, 12:29:47 am »

what about a vampire tats part werewolf, but only on every other tuesday. the rest of he time, he's just unemployed  Undecided

Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2010, 06:33:40 pm »

my neice says she threw her book down in disgust when she got to the part where the vampire went out into the sunlight and he SPARKLED.  I am so glad I don't know what that means.

all of this is making me kind of miss the zombie movies that were all over the place a year or two ago.
dat NOT happen in teh saga mon, dat be UMMPYRES SUK ASS.. I Sawd it an he dun GLOWED fer reelz!  Grin

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 07:18:21 pm by Kola_Knut » Logged

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2010, 07:06:22 pm »

I am like 18, give me a break, at least I am not lying and saying I read it because it was sweet, I think it's soo awesome but whatever, I do not regret reading them all.

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 07:13:43 pm »

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2010, 08:23:15 pm »

Lmfao Now that's funny! I needed a good cheer me up! Grin

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger