HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Everyones Problem?  (Read 4415 times)
IbanezJS

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2010, 11:45:05 pm »

Everytime I see ANYTHING OzzY related on Blabbermouth. There are ALWAYS people bashing him. Are they still pissed about the Maiden thing? First off that was Sharon NOT HIM, Second you cant expect to talk shit about the boss and not expect any reprecussion, third it was 5 Years ago...Get over It. His new album didnt sell as much as Black Rain? Maybe its because thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people who bought an OZZFEST ticket got a free digital copy of the album.

Personally I have not yet purches the CD because back in 2007. I got Black Rain. Then when I went to OZZFEST. The FYE tent had Pre-Signed OZZY CDs. So im waiting to see if they will do the same thing (Yes I purchesed it). Zakk Wylde? I have heard 2 different reasons for firing the guy but the 1 that I do believe is that...Ozzy is trying to stay Sober and Zakk drinks ALOT. And when trying to stay Sober you cant be around such things. And the new album sounds great. It has alot of Prog Elements. This is something new for the guy. And OZZY being part the Progressive Metal Movement? To be in the same catagory as Rush, Porcupine Tree, and DREAM THEATER!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

But in the end I realize you will never make these loads of Cyberwastes Happy. People were bitching about the Price of tickets. Sharon Makes OZZFEST 2007 for free. People were bitching about the Line Up (Reguardless you got to give every band that was on that tour props. Because NO ONE was making money from ticket sales. It was either merch or sponcers THATS IT. Lets see your precious Iron Maiden do that!). So to all those peices of Cyberwaste. Get over it, Go Fuck yourselfs, or Die. Your choice.

Let Me Hear You SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAM
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 03:02:54 pm »

They do that in a consistent way frankly, have for a long time. Probably to smear bad press for Ozzy where other metalheads visit, to people unaware of who he is and what he's all about. It's a small set, maybe clone profiles. Nasty people frankly. They are gay.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 08:18:32 pm »

maybe you should stop getting your information from places with names like "Blabbermouth."
kinda says it all, eh?
consider the source.

btw, the comma key is to the left of the period key.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 02:47:26 am »

maybe you should stop getting your information from places with names like "Blabbermouth."
kinda says it all, eh?
consider the source.

What never fails to amaze me is the hostility of people who visit and post on websites.  Grin Ozzy!! Ozzy!! Ozzy!!

---
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 04:05:19 pm »

kinda says it all, eh?
consider the source.

Yeah, I thought my reading kept getting faster and, faster (someone make it stop!! Shocked)

For the people who dont like Ozzy it's a waist of my time, thats why I dont read ony of their crap-ass complaints.
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 12:17:42 am »

His new album didnt sell as much as Black Rain? Maybe its because thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people who bought an OZZFEST ticket got a free digital copy of the album.

Personally I have not yet purches the CD because back in 2007. I got Black Rain. Then when I went to OZZFEST. The FYE tent had Pre-Signed OZZY CDs. So im waiting to see if they will do the same thing (Yes I purchesed it).

The economy is really bad. I know alot of people who are hurting. Concerts are not selling like they were, check out Rolling Stone if you want to see a recent article on that shit. It's not just Ozzy. Doik. It's everyone. Few have albums selling like hotcakes in any genre aside of the teenie bopp shit.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry what people who hate Ozzy say. Seriously. No matter what they will always shit on him verbally. Gay people who are jealous of the man will say whatever because that's what they think makes them fit in with their dumb@ss EMO goth death metal crowd. Who cares. Yawn.

You know, if you look at their list of what's selling, there are no other major metal or rock albums in the running anywhere near his. What's that say to you? Are we comparing EMO fucking teen purchases to what metal and rock fans buy? Jesus. If some thought were put into things before people rattle their lips they'd realize what dicks they really are and STFU.

Ozzy is gold. His new album rocks, I like it ALOT. Fuck all the nay-sayers. They listen to shit for music and call it great, and look at the prince of heavy music and just don't get what a legend is. Fuck them all.

---
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 04:58:10 am »

kinda says it all, eh?
consider the source.

BLABBERMOUTH is a website run by ROADRUNNER RECORDS. do research. get CORRECT facts!
just because you still get picked-on about using PROPER puncuation in high school does not mean
that you can throw your angst around like its some sort-of rag doll young lady!
you should learn to RESPECT YOUR ELDERS for what they have to share. not lack thereof! Angry

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 11:40:41 pm »

kinda says it all, eh?
consider the source.

BLABBERMOUTH is a website run by ROADRUNNER RECORDS. do research. get CORRECT facts!
just because you still get picked-on about using PROPER puncuation in high school does not mean
you should learn to RESPECT YOUR ELDERS for what they have to share. not lack thereof! Angry
{throws a big pile of stinking angst shaped like a rag doll at Kola Knuts' front door}

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 05:56:45 am »

kinda says it all, eh?
consider the source.

{throws a big pile of stinking angst shaped like a rag doll at Kola Knuts' front door}
picks up doll. dresses like ALPINEVALLEYGUY has hoodoo priest place hex on doll. then donates doll to local daycare where it is tourtured and torn apart then placed by staff in trash where it gets nicely barbecued!

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

clozzy
iza beizae maekzin britanae mai lavurz!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 12:14:10 am »

kinda says it all, eh?
consider the source.

Yeah, I thought my reading kept getting faster and, faster (someone make it stop!! Shocked)

For the people who dont like Ozzy it's a waist of my time, thats why I dont read ony of their crap-ass complaints.

{lights' a big stinking bag of complaints and sits it on Tiger479s' front steps}

::finger::sinister::finger::sinister
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)    
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
::finger::sinister::finger::sinister
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 06:12:41 am »

kinda says it all, eh?
consider the source.

{lights' a big stinking bag of complaints and sits it on Tiger479s' front steps}
damn copycat. *sees fire from afar. runs to trailer. steps on bag now foot is covered in shit.
wipes foot on screen door but it goes through the other side. Tiger479 blames WRONG person!
then runs afer Kola_Kut but Kola_Knut has Kola_Knuts in his pockets and throws the Kola_Knuts
at the MORONIC Tiger479 who then slips on Kolas_Knuts and they live crappy never after!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 06:14:42 am by Kola_Knut » Logged

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Tiger479
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 06:01:05 pm »

LOL, how did I get dragged into this shit??!!!

*gets M14 and blows bag off porch*
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 06:04:52 pm »

LOL, how did I get dragged into this shit??!!!

*gets M14 and blows bag off porch*

I Ask Myself The Very Same Question ANYTIME This MORON Mocks Me By Writing This Crap!
FYI: You & KissRules Have ALWAYS Been Very Cool In My Book Tiger!  Cool Cry Cool

Tiger479
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 06:13:54 pm »

Why thank you kind sir, and the same goes for you as well. Although I havent seen much of KissRules so I really cant comment Undecided 
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 02:34:44 pm »

Everytime I see ANYTHING OzzY related on Blabbermouth. There are ALWAYS people bashing him. Are they still pissed about the Maiden thing? First off that was Sharon NOT HIM, Second you cant expect to talk shit about the boss and not expect any reprecussion, third it was 5 Years ago...Get over It. His new album didnt sell as much as Black Rain? Maybe its because thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people who bought an OZZFEST ticket got a free digital copy of the album.

Personally I have not yet purches the CD because back in 2007. I got Black Rain. Then when I went to OZZFEST. The FYE tent had Pre-Signed OZZY CDs. So im waiting to see if they will do the same thing (Yes I purchesed it). Zakk Wylde? I have heard 2 different reasons for firing the guy but the 1 that I do believe is that...Ozzy is trying to stay Sober and Zakk drinks ALOT. And when trying to stay Sober you cant be around such things. And the new album sounds great. It has alot of Prog Elements. This is something new for the guy. And OZZY being part the Progressive Metal Movement? To be in the same catagory as Rush, Porcupine Tree, and DREAM THEATER!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

But in the end I realize you will never make these loads of Cyberwastes Happy. People were bitching about the Price of tickets. Sharon Makes OZZFEST 2007 for free. People were bitching about the Line Up (Reguardless you got to give every band that was on that tour props. Because NO ONE was making money from ticket sales. It was either merch or sponcers THATS IT. Lets see your precious Iron Maiden do that!). So to all those peices of Cyberwaste. Get over it, Go Fuck yourselfs, or Die. Your choice.

People that make comments on blabbermouth are the same kind of people you see on a lot of metal forums.  They're mostly  teenage douchebags that get off on bashing everybody and everything. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: