HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Everyones Problem?  (Read 4573 times)
franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 05:45:04 pm »

Everytime I see ANYTHING OzzY related on Blabbermouth. There are ALWAYS people bashing him. Are they still pissed about the Maiden thing? First off that was Sharon NOT HIM, Second you cant expect to talk shit about the boss and not expect any reprecussion, third it was 5 Years ago...Get over It. His new album didnt sell as much as Black Rain? Maybe its because thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people who bought an OZZFEST ticket got a free digital copy of the album.

Personally I have not yet purches the CD because back in 2007. I got Black Rain. Then when I went to OZZFEST. The FYE tent had Pre-Signed OZZY CDs. So im waiting to see if they will do the same thing (Yes I purchesed it). Zakk Wylde? I have heard 2 different reasons for firing the guy but the 1 that I do believe is that...Ozzy is trying to stay Sober and Zakk drinks ALOT. And when trying to stay Sober you cant be around such things. And the new album sounds great. It has alot of Prog Elements. This is something new for the guy. And OZZY being part the Progressive Metal Movement? To be in the same catagory as Rush, Porcupine Tree, and DREAM THEATER!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

But in the end I realize you will never make these loads of Cyberwastes Happy. People were bitching about the Price of tickets. Sharon Makes OZZFEST 2007 for free. People were bitching about the Line Up (Reguardless you got to give every band that was on that tour props. Because NO ONE was making money from ticket sales. It was either merch or sponcers THATS IT. Lets see your precious Iron Maiden do that!). So to all those peices of Cyberwaste. Get over it, Go Fuck yourselfs, or Die. Your choice.

Let Me Hear You SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAM
what a stupid faggot. don't read the comments on blabbermouth if you don't like it, you dumb queer. they're not gonna stop because some pussy on ozzfest.com was whining about it like a school girl.
Lars_Carpet_Steamer
did you get butthurt? we'll lick it clean!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 11:50:48 pm »

Everytime I see ANYTHING OzzY related on Blabbermouth. There are ALWAYS people bashing him. Are they still pissed about the Maiden thing? First off that was Sharon NOT HIM, Second you cant expect to talk shit about the boss and not expect any reprecussion, third it was 5 Years ago...Get over It. His new album didnt sell as much as Black Rain? Maybe its because thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people who bought an OZZFEST ticket got a free digital copy of the album.

Personally I have not yet purches the CD because back in 2007. I got Black Rain. Then when I went to OZZFEST. The FYE tent had Pre-Signed OZZY CDs. So im waiting to see if they will do the same thing (Yes I purchesed it). Zakk Wylde? I have heard 2 different reasons for firing the guy but the 1 that I do believe is that...Ozzy is trying to stay Sober and Zakk drinks ALOT. And when trying to stay Sober you cant be around such things. And the new album sounds great. It has alot of Prog Elements. This is something new for the guy. And OZZY being part the Progressive Metal Movement? To be in the same catagory as Rush, Porcupine Tree, and DREAM THEATER!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

But in the end I realize you will never make these loads of Cyberwastes Happy. People were bitching about the Price of tickets. Sharon Makes OZZFEST 2007 for free. People were bitching about the Line Up (Reguardless you got to give every band that was on that tour props. Because NO ONE was making money from ticket sales. It was either merch or sponcers THATS IT. Lets see your precious Iron Maiden do that!). So to all those peices of Cyberwaste. Get over it, Go Fuck yourselfs, or Die. Your choice.

what a stupid faggot i am. i like to make comments on blabbermouth you know you like it, you big dumb queers. but they're not gonna stop just because i peed myself while typing on ozzfest.com like most transvestite school girls.

You know what, you're right! You do need need changing... I can certainly smell your B.S. from here!
franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 02:57:38 pm »

what a stupid faggot i am. i like to make comments on blabbermouth you know you like it, you big dumb queers. but they're not gonna stop just because i peed myself while typing on ozzfest.com like most transvestite school girls.

You know what, you're right! You do need need changing... I can certainly smell your B.S. from here!
lol someone told me this is zakktar
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2010, 04:35:50 pm »

Kay, Are You High? I Am ME!!! (aka; ZaktarZodiac/JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe/555_elcheapo)
I ONLY HAVE 3 GD-Profiles Dumbass...Get A Freakin' Life Monkey Boy!
(Still Don't Know Why I Helped Your Ignorant @$$ Find A Publisher To Begin With!)

franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2010, 04:45:49 pm »

(Still Don't Know Why I Helped Your Ignorant @$$ Find A Publisher To Begin With!)
sure its not you, it's one of your multiple personalitys. no wonder A_C wanted to have you commited.
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2010, 05:30:47 pm »

sure its not you, it's one of your multiple personalitys. no wonder A_C wanted to have you commited.
No, You're CLEARLY The One w/TONS Of Profiles A_C....And This Character Just Prooved It!
(Tell Your Horde/Clique Whatever You WANT Them To Believe, But Fact Is YOU STALK ME,
Therefore YOU Are The LOSER Who Has NO LIFE! Hell, I'm Barely On Here Every Few Days!)
And Just Compare Our Post Counts Dude...There Is NO WAY IN HELL That Someone With A
Life Can Have More Then 2,000 Since 2007! At Least Compared To NORMAL Posters! Only YOU,
Live_DD, FOF, MIDDLE_FINGER & Sadian/Stoned_Catz Have REALLY High Posts...Hmmmmm?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 05:35:36 pm by ZaktarZodiac » Logged

franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 06:01:34 pm »

No, You're CLEARLY The One w/TONS Of Profiles A_C....And This Character Just Prooved It!
(Tell Your Horde/Clique Whatever You WANT Them To Believe, But Fact Is YOU STALK ME,
Therefore YOU Are The LOSER Who Has NO LIFE! Hell, I'm Barely On Here Every Few Days!)
And Just Compare Our Post Counts Dude...There Is NO WAY IN HELL That Someone With A
Life Can Have More Then 2,000 Since 2007! At Least Compared To NORMAL Posters! Only YOU,
Live_DD, FOF, MIDDLE_FINGER & Sadian/Stoned_Catz Have REALLY High Posts...Hmmmmm?
keep on believing your own delusions schizo boi
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: