HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: set times?  (Read 3484 times)
ozzycrue
Community

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2010, 10:49:34 am »

anyone know the set times?
ozzycrue
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 12:25:26 pm »

wtf?
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 09:58:37 pm »

Maybe after the first Ozzfest kicks off there will be people who know that,...and it changes a bit at every show anyway.
You have to take into consideration different times zones, the International Dateline, and circadian rhythym.

Here`s a sample of a previous OZZFEST,.....get your stopwatch out.
Why does it matter?? Just go enjoy the fucking show.

Photo by Firstozzyfan

Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 11:58:33 pm »

Set times will be posted here the day before, perhaps a few before, for each show. Keep in mind set times for the 2nd Stage do alter and can alter on the main stage from show to show. Make sure you get the times for your show.
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 10:11:50 am »

Set times will be posted here the day before, perhaps a few before, for each show. Keep in mind set times for the 2nd Stage do alter and can alter on the main stage from show to show. Make sure you get the times for your show.

Hope it's more than the day before. Given how few options we had for going (travel or don't see Ozzy), some of us will be on the road making our way to the Fest. Inquiring minds will want to know at least 2 days ahead. That way we can plan our days too. Just what this one fan has to say. Others, like those coming in from Canada or South America, they may want more than 2 days.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 08:17:43 pm »

It will be the day before so hopefully everyone that is traveling can check on a computer at the hote/motell they are at or have a smart phone they can access the internet on or have a friend email them the times or something along those lines.
spaanky13

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 02:34:47 pm »

I agree what the fuck..Set times should be posted at least 1 week ahead of time..People travel And pay money to see bands and they don't know who's going on at what time until 2 days ahead of time..Hopefully singer Vince neil isn't too fucked up to remember what city he's in this time.Last time I seen the Crue dummass that he was in San Diego instead of San bernardino the rest of the Crue rocked but Vince Neil sucked .Surprised he didn't fall off the stage..
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 09:46:03 pm »

It will be the day before so hopefully everyone that is traveling can check on a computer at the hote/motell they are at or have a smart phone they can access the internet on or have a friend email them the times or something along those lines.

sigh. that means i have to bring a laptop? most cheapo motels (even with internet access) don't provide the PC. and stuff like that can grow legs in those places. this Ozzfan isn't rollin' into the Hyatt, unfortunately, that's for sure. not unless i hit the lottery between now and then.

lol. i'm so excited. little bitchy gripes are all i can do to vent the eeeeee a bit  Roll Eyes

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Pauly99Walnuts

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 01:17:52 pm »

Does this mean that Ozzy will only play for only 1 hour at Ozzfest? I'm a big fan and the idea of only an hour of Ozzy kinda bums me out.

I Dig U Man::finger
poweslave

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 01:34:27 pm »

1st of all, I believe that the set said 1 hour and 10 mins.

Second, There were 7 bands on that main stage and this year there is only 5 this year, so Im guessing the bands will get more time each, especially headliners like Ozzy.

Third, that was Black Sabbath. This year is Ozzy's solo band. Ozzy's solo band usually tends to play longer sets than Sabbath.

Wink

Then again, this will be my first Ozzfest. What the fuck do I know??
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 01:39:30 pm by poweslave » Logged
poweslave

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 01:38:47 pm »

I thought Trivium was on the mainstage as well that year?
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 02:53:36 pm »

Trivium played the second stage
poweslave

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 05:08:30 pm »

Wikipedia lied to me!
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 09:57:36 am »

Also not sure what Slipknot is doing on that list.  They weren't even on the tour that year.   If they did play, it was only that one show.  I went to 3 shows that year and there were 6 bands on the mainstage that year, not 7, and the mainstage never started that early on any show I went to
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 10:27:45 am by Jayman » Logged
poweslave

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 01:41:06 pm »

Slipknot only played that show.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: