HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So,....Yeah,..I think "I LOVE YOU ALL" ,..on Ozzy`s Scream ....it`s a goodbye  (Read 9411 times)
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2010, 12:18:27 am »

The Lyrics really spell it out,...it`s "no more tours",......He loves us and he`s going out on top of our love for him.
We go to these shows cuz we love him and all he brings,...it`s been a long road with ups and downs,....he knows who he is and where he is,..and when he wants us to know,....he`ll tell us.
Even though if you know how to listen he already has...........
FOF

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 12:58:16 am »

Nah.

But I think he would probably get alot of laughs at this apocalytic post. Yep, definitely.

Here's another scenario...grab your popcorn, this is good.
  • Ever think he just is floored by the love of fans who've "stood by" him 40 years?
  • That he's reflecting some, and is aware of just how lucky he has been?
  • He's had loving fans keeping his back safe all this time...despite personal fuck-ups. That's rare.
  • Maybe it's about the musicians who've stood by him all these years, and that they have to stick together or they "one by one will fall."

We all must stand together, now,
Or one by one we fall
For all these years you've stood by me
God bless, I love you all

Maybe. Or, maybe not. WTF do I know. I'm just a yahoo in the middle of the prairie that's loved Ozzy 33 years. I have NO IDEA what he really thinks or feels. Just a S.W.A.G. Who knows!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 01:19:01 am by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 01:23:41 am »

I look at it as final advice,...a final word.
It`s no co-incidence that it`s the last track on the album,...or is it?
Plus taking into account the placement of chronological context,...why mention all the years we stood by?
One would only mention that at the END of that time. Thats WHY one would mention it.
 If it wasnt the end we would still have something to stand by and there would be no need to  mention it.... know`n Say`n?
It also takes into account that he and his main handler must have an awareness of how he is percieved by the totality of
his fans and will pick a dignified time to march into the rock `n roll sunset while going out on top,...not in a peak performance sense but in our love for him.
They had 8 Ozzfests to check the "feasibility" of Ozzfest,...that means they are concerned about something.
Maybe they,..like a lot of the chattering magpie fans,, feel it is time to scale it back or wind it down.
Its a HUGE tour.....this could be  it,......the finale.
It sure sounds like a goodbye when I listen,...really listen, to his voice in the tune.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 01:46:03 am »

It also takes into account that he and his main handler must have an awareness of how he is percieved by the totality of his fans and will pick a dignified time to march into the rock `n roll sunset while going out on top,...not in a peak performance sense but in our love for him.
It sure sounds like a goodbye when I listen,...really listen, to his voice in the tune.

You're sure full of alot of DRIBBLE FOF.

I know at least 10,000 fans that would disagree with your assessment of him needing to exit stage left. You're really off on that one. Perhaps the person who should exit stage left is FOF. Sounds like you're done. For those of us who are not?

LONG LIVE OZZY AND HIS MUSIC!!! ROCK ON OZZY!

---
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 02:21:22 am »

We listen to all your incessant, long, drawn out diatribes (much like my own...)
Too bad I cant air my opinion.....but I, as you do,..will anyway. Grin

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 02:33:04 am »

We listen to all your incessant, long, drawn out diatribes (much like my own...)

At least I don't come onto this site just to post over and over that he needs to retire. This is not the first time I've read you saying this and think it's an opinion of yours that you should really do something about aside of restate it over and over amongst those who feel very differently. Why come here if you are burnt out or don't want to hear what Ozzy has to share in the future. Why not just visit sites of bands that you ARE into instead. Kind of seems a bit retarded frankly.

And...as for my diatribes, I am not a one-line zinger type of gal. Mensans rarely are.

---
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 02:58:34 am »

At least I don't come onto this site just to post over and over that he needs to retire. This is not the first time I've read you saying this and think it's an opinion of yours that you should really do something about aside of restate it over and over amongst those who feel very differently. Why come here if you are burnt out or don't want to hear what Ozzy has to share in the future. Why not just visit sites of bands that you ARE into instead. Kind of seems a bit retarded frankly.

And...as for my diatribes, I am not a one-line zinger type of gal. Mensans rarely are.
I have never stated or implied he needs to retire,...ever. And you cant come up with anything that shows I did,..go ahead,...try to,,,,you will fail. Grin I am a much more zealous supporter of Ozzy than you have seen since your arrival here. I have largely been silent this year. And I dont care what time of the month it is for you! Ewwww......

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 03:05:19 am »

I have never stated or implied he needs to retire,...ever. And you cant come up with anything that shows I did,..go ahead,...try to,,,,you will fail. Grin I am a much more zealous supporter of Ozzy than you have seen since your arrival here. I have largely been silent this year. And I dont care what time of the month it is for you! Ewwww......

Excuse me FOF, that was a very sexist low blow. Please. If you don't have an intelligent reply then just keep the trap closed ok? The tone of your whole post here insinuates that you believe it's time for him to retire. Perhaps you need to sit back and read it as if it were someone else's words. It's how it comes across. You've said this before in other posts.

---
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 03:11:05 am »

Yeah, I think it is the end as well.  The reason that there are no Texas dates is because he needed to shorten the tour due to a stamina issue. He has had one hell of a journey and has put his body through the ringer. I think that leaving Texas out was fair, even though I would have loved  to have gone 1 more time. No matter how many times I've seen Ozzy live it just isn't enough. After all he is  notably one of the greatest musicians ever. This is not just my opinion, but that of hundreds of thousands metal heads the world over. The saddest thing about his not coming to Texas is that the venues here have historically had good turnouts for the Wizard.  If anyone were to look at  how many tickets have been sold at the venues that are having Ozzfest this year they would see that (at lest at this point) the ticket sales are mediocre at best and it is no surprise that they are doing all kinds of great ticket offers to try and fill the venues. I don't think it is a loss of interest in Ozzfest as much as it is the PISS poor economy. Well that and the fact that I believe that most people were not happy with the choice of Motley Crue as a headliner. If they could have secured Alice Cooper and  Rob Zombie, they could have sold out every show. This last statement is really more of a pipe dream than anything else, since if Cooper were coming anywhere near me and I was in a car accident and unable to move. I would get someone to bring me to see him on my gurney. Grin . Still if they were closer to me, I would have taken in the show, but would have most likely spent the Crue Set as a shopping opportunity. My daughters would have loved to see the Crue again, but the hair bands were wasted on me. I know that every year someone is saying this will be the last one, but it will be the first time for me to say it. "Long LIVE Ozzy" "God save the Prince!!!!!"

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 03:26:38 am »

Excuse me FOF, that was a very sexist low blow. Please. If you don't have an intelligent reply then just keep the trap closed ok? The tone of your whole post here insinuates that you believe it's time for him to retire. Perhaps you need to sit back and read it as if it were someone else's words. It's how it comes across. You've said this before in other posts.
I`ve not said it before ever,...and its not sexist "mensans"...its a joke.
Crank that noggin up one more quotient and you`ll get it.
As for the scope and tone of my comments regarding my percieved goodbye Ozzy is giving us,...I`m saying what HE is telling us,..it`s not me saying it. You are missing the point. (again,..noggin up a notch or two,..you`ll see...)

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 03:44:06 am »

Yeah, I think it is the end as well.  The reason that there are no Texas dates is because he needed to shorten the tour due to a stamina issue. He has had one hell of a journey and has put his body through the ringer. I think that leaving Texas out was fair, even though I would have loved  to have gone 1 more time. No matter how many times I've seen Ozzy live it just isn't enough. After all he is  notably one of the greatest musicians ever. This is not just my opinion, but that of hundreds of thousands metal heads the world over. The saddest thing about his not coming to Texas is that the venues here have historically had good turnouts for the Wizard.  If anyone were to look at  how many tickets have been sold at the venues that are having Ozzfest this year they would see that (at lest at this point) the ticket sales are mediocre at best and it is no surprise that they are doing all kinds of great ticket offers to try and fill the venues. I don't think it is a loss of interest in Ozzfest as much as it is the PISS poor economy. Well that and the fact that I believe that most people were not happy with the choice of Motley Crue as a headliner. If they could have secured Alice Cooper and  Rob Zombie, they could have sold out every show. This last statement is really more of a pipe dream than anything else, since if Cooper were coming anywhere near me and I was in a car accident and unable to move. I would get someone to bring me to see him on my gurney. Grin . Still if they were closer to me, I would have taken in the show, but would have most likely spent the Crue Set as a shopping opportunity. My daughters would have loved to see the Crue again, but the hair bands were wasted on me. I know that every year someone is saying this will be the last one, but it will be the first time for me to say it. "Long LIVE Ozzy" "God save the Prince!!!!!"
Hey AC,...nice post. I actually have like an intuition that he`s gettin ready to pack it in,...and HELL YEAH!!!
OZZY FOREVER!!!

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 04:37:02 am »

[Hey AC,...nice post. I actually have like an intuition that he`s gettin ready to pack it in,...and HELL YEAH!!!
OZZY FOREVER!!!

Is the left hand talking to the right? Now come on. (hyperlink) Read my posts here: and tell me that this is a man who is ready to retire. GET REAL! That is not the facts guys.

LISTEN TO HIS INTERVIEWS! READ THE NEWS! What kind of fans are you spewing out all your "I THINK" conjecture instead of being up on the facts of his life. SHAME ON YOU!

(Darkblade wanders off disgusted with these men who call themselves "mega-fans." They're so caught up in the titles they don't even remember to stay up on what the man Ozzy Osbourne is saying to his fans. pssssshhhhaw.)

---
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 06:08:07 am »

The Lyrics really spell it out,...it`s "no more tours",......He loves us and he`s going out on top of our love for him.
We go to these shows cuz we love him and all he brings,...it`s been a long road with ups and downs,....he knows who he is and where he is,..and when he wants us to know,....he`ll tell us.
Even though if you know how to listen he already has...........
FOF
EVERYONE if there is NO ozzyfest 2011 you can thank this lifeless douche!  Angry

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2010, 08:22:33 am »

A man that love what he does, and has been doing it for decades isnt going to retire with out announcing it to his fans....... so until then I'll believe it when I see it.  Wink We'll just have to see what 20111 has for us Undecided
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2010, 12:14:29 pm »

A man that love what he does, and has been doing it for decades isnt going to retire with out announcing it to his fans....... so until then I'll believe it when I see it.  Wink We'll just have to see what 20111 has for us Undecided
Agreed,..but we`ll all be dead in 20111, or is that an Ozzfest zipcode? Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: