HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So,....Yeah,..I think "I LOVE YOU ALL" ,..on Ozzy`s Scream ....it`s a goodbye  (Read 9547 times)
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 05:27:49 pm »

Though it would be nice to keep discussing this with you, it's a bit beyond the obvious FOF.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 05:29:20 pm »

so.......is this a GOODBYE? Shocked
There`s a lot of that goin around lately. Cry

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2010, 05:32:46 pm »

You're showing your age FOF. Or at least your emotional one.

---
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2010, 05:36:26 pm »

Oh...an AGEIST....that`s a few notches LOWER than any of the top frowned upon "ist`s"
Not surprising......tsk tsk tsk. Cry

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2010, 06:59:39 pm »

It's not a goodbye. It's the musical equivalent of what he says at the end of all his shows. It's a Thank You to his fans. By no means is it a goodbye.
It sounded like it had a late Beatlesesque tone to it and I had the feeling it could be a cryptic message.
So I thought about what an Ozzy website member had asked in a thread;
The actual question: "does anyone think of it as a goodbye".
I hadnt listened to it back then,..but after I did, I thought about that question the person asked.
(if I find that thread,..I`ll be sure to drag it out,..not even sure its from this site)
After pondering it for a while I also noticed on the NEWS page on OZZY.COM the picture of OZZY has his back turned to the viewer......it just made me wonder.
Thinking Ozzy was playing around with hidden meanings like one of his favorites the Beatles...I read something that wasnt between the lines.(as usual) Anyway,..the beer wore off this morning and I am coming to my senses.
I`m glad to hear that from you of all people Wizard of Ozz.
FdarkbladeUS will be able to gloat now. Cheesy
INTERESTING on August 7th I posted this above....
And on August 12th Ozzy himself says this phrase..."Beatles-esque"

August 12th 2010...actually written that day...from a few days earlier:

When then asked about the possibility of a Black Sabbath reunion, Osbourne did not shoot the idea, but instead said that it’d have to wait at least a year or two while he does his solo album and subsequent touring. But if it were to happen, Osbourne has some pretty lofty intentions.

“We never set down when we were kids and went like, ‘This is going to be looked upon when we’re (expletive) 60 as a milestone in music.’ That was not our intention,” Osbourne said. “But it kind of happened. I always wanted to be a Beatle and people said, ‘Well Black Sabbath is a heavy metal version of the Beatles.’ But I would love to do, absolutely love to do a really great, monumental Black Sabbath album.”

We have never wanted something more to happen than a metal Beatles. Or would that be a Beatles-esque Sabbath. Either way, we hope it comes sooner rather than later. As always, though, stay tuned for more news as it’s announced.

So....you`ll soon be able to see the pieces come together in a way you will all so easily understand....after the tour .
All we`ll hear at first is they are "working on a new album"....then the reality of this Beatles-esque Sabbath will reveal itself. Unless.... you have eyes that can see it now.....can you hear the FOF talkin to ya`z?
Ozzy has found some of those sounds and ideas NOW......he is working on them NOW.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 07:02:07 pm by FIRSTOZZYFAN » Logged

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2010, 07:23:06 pm »

At least more and more of us are showing we see the jigsaw-puzzle coming together and we hear that crazy train barreling towards us,...( this f-livenation23 person seems to hear the same melody )
There are details besides the lyrics and tone in that song to consider. Its not over for Ozzy,..it`s just that times to come wont be like the times we had. Inevitably we all look back at some point and say;"Ahhh,..the good `ol days."
FOF

Put the pipe down son. The Wizard already addressed your concern. Let it go.

Ozzy Osbourne Plans 'Killer Black Sabbath Album' Before Retiring
Add Comment
August 20, 2010 08:31:45 GMT

'It would make my life, my whole thing, round up perfectly for me,' he reveals after admitting that he has approached drummer Bill Ward for the band's reunion.
Ozzy Osbourne
See larger image
© /WENN

Ozzy Osbourne has HINTED HE`LL RETIRE after recording one more Black Sabbath album. The rocker has revealed he's in talks with drummer Bill Ward about the possibility of another reunion - and he's hoping to get Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler on board for a get together.

He says, "We're talking and that's a good sign. We're not at war with each other... I was speaking to Bill Ward last night. I've got to speak to the other two." And he has plans to record one final album with his old bandmates.

He tells the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, "I'm trying to get things done right... I would love to do a killer Black Sabbath album. It would make my life, my whole thing, round up perfectly for me."

**Hmmmmm....FOF tries real hard to figure out whos right..Ozzy `N FOF ?....or FDarkbladeus `n W.O.O.   ......Hmmmmm**
Ahhh what the fuck...I`ll have a shitload of confidence in my post and listen to OZZY himself.
At least he`s throwin in a Sabbath album with the deal................ Cheesy
End of sad speculative story....

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2010, 10:39:14 pm »

Yes FOF, I read the news too. That you'd just be posting this today tells me you're a bit slow on the curve. As the Wizard says, he's not retiring any time soon.

Not only is he engaging in an 18 month tour for Scream, Ozzy has talked about being open for a killer Sabbath album IF things work out (given he's only talked to Bill at the time of the interview)...and he's also talked about doing another album with Gus and Tommy and Rob Blasko without Churko. Now, if I'm not mistaken, an 18 month tour, plus a Sabbath album (and one would assume tour so you add on at least 12-18 months for that), plus another Ozzy album and possible tour...um...what was that you were so right about?

(darkblade wanders off wondering if the number 2 means anything to FOF).

---
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2010, 10:44:06 pm »

You two argue and niggle each other like an old married couple
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2010, 10:55:11 pm »

LOL Gnomez. FOF just can't handle the fact that the Wizard told him Ozzy isn't retiring anytime soon and he ... (dun dun dun!) was wrong in his post-apocalyptic fatalism. See, this whole discussion started because FOF read into the song "I love you all" something that wasn't there. That Scream was Ozzy's last album.

Did anyone else note the sticky connection about how he uses the same words Ozzy does in his post? How gooey   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 11:07:56 pm by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2010, 11:16:16 pm »

You two really need to get a room....the sexual tension in this thread is palpable.....or is that palatable?
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2010, 03:37:04 am »

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2010, 03:42:46 am »

LOL...Loveit...LOL

Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2010, 03:06:36 pm »

Is FOF the cute little red head on the right? lol
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2010, 05:02:50 pm »

Yes FOF, I read the news too. That you'd just be posting this today tells me you're a bit slow on the curve. As the Wizard says, he's not retiring any time soon.

Not only is he engaging in an 18 month tour for Scream, Ozzy has talked about being open for a killer Sabbath album IF things work out (given he's only talked to Bill at the time of the interview)...and he's also talked about doing another album with Gus and Tommy and Rob Blasko without Churko. Now, if I'm not mistaken, an 18 month tour, plus a Sabbath album (and one would assume tour so you add on at least 12-18 months for that), plus another Ozzy album and possible tour...um...what was that you were so right about?

(darkblade wanders off wondering if the number 2 means anything to FOF).
2 years or three is relatively soon in my Ozzbook.....he`s hinted at retirement which means its so, yet there are other projects in the works. You are wrong,  Kinda funny how in the time frame I posted that here in the onset and you and the Wiz begged to differ with me,,,as we all posted that he was more than like GIVING those very interviews I posted snippets of...i posted them when i found them in an unrelated search. I couldnt resist showing your  mad-MENSA skills up. You`ll just have to be OK with all that.
Face it...I`m more in tune with the real Ozzy....not the dreamy poster child you swoon over in your pathetic fantasies about "the man".
Ozzy is working on his new sounds NOW. You are wrong...I am better than you simply because i have been an Ozzy fan longer and I like him much much more than you....you will just have to be OK with all that.You saw them first aye?? and you didnt update us WHY....WHY?? Because it would have supported that I was RIGHT all along. I`m iz whatcha call a SUPER GENIUS. I was right about the Beatles-Esque take...that and he`s getting ready to retire...and that he will do a final Sabbath record with the boys who you so despise....and it wont be with Gus G.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 05:16:34 pm by FIRSTOZZYFAN » Logged

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2010, 05:11:59 pm »

LOL Gnomez. FOF just can't handle the fact that the Wizard told him Ozzy isn't retiring anytime soon and he ... (dun dun dun!) was wrong in his post-apocalyptic fatalism. See, this whole discussion started because FOF read into the song "I love you all" something that wasn't there. That Scream was Ozzy's last album.

Did anyone else note the sticky connection about how he uses the same words Ozzy does in his post? How gooey   Roll Eyes
NEVER said that....again...jumping to conclusions...WHERE did I say that??...never did...you are blinded by my righteousness!!Cut`n paste or lose that case!!! Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: