HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So,....Yeah,..I think "I LOVE YOU ALL" ,..on Ozzy`s Scream ....it`s a goodbye  (Read 7801 times)
franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2010, 06:17:19 pm »

We listen to all your incessant, long, drawn out diatribes (much like my own...)
Too bad I cant air my opinion.....but I, as you do,..will anyway. Grin
ignore that old bitch, she likes 311, wtf does that cunt know. I hope her senile ass goes and plays in traffic.
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2010, 10:11:41 pm »

After the release of "Black Rain" he said he was gonna record TWO more albums before he called it quits.

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2010, 11:46:51 pm »

After the release of "Black Rain" he said he was gonna record TWO more albums before he called it quits.
So after "Scream" that would leave ONE....The Beatles-esque Black Sabbath record.....I better get darkdullbladeUS- an abacus. TWO minus ONE = ONE..........

franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2010, 03:02:52 am »

So after "Scream" that would leave ONE....The Beatles-esque Black Sabbath record.....I better get darkdullbladeUS- an abacus. TWO minus ONE = ONE..........
she probably has an abacus. she's like 300 years old, so she probably doesn't believe in calculators ha ha ha
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2010, 03:13:30 am »

Your words are in direct contradiction to what Ozzy himself stated in an interview this June (2010) with a radio talkshow host in Australia.

-Thank you. Good night. (Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building).

------
(Andrew Haug of Triple J's "The Racket" (AUS): Now let's talk about your new guitar player Gus G ...discusses his take on the Scream album being less guitar and more song driven) Gus came along after alot of the tracks had been laid down...I know what you're saying. It's not this album that you've got to make a judgement on Gus. The next album you know. It's not patches up to Gus to say. I think for what he did he did a great job, completely. (Andrew Haug: So he'll get alot more room to create alot more on the next Ozzy Osbourne album?) Oh, he next album, I mean, the next album, I mean, me and the producer Kevin did most of the work you know...my band members would come in and do, put keyboards on Adam Wakeman, Blasko my bass player would come in and do his bass ? What I want to do on the next album is get my band to jam out and come up with some ideas and grooves and whatever. I want to more like the band thing on my next album. I mean, in fact that's what I'm going to do you know. The one downside of using digital, if everything is too perfect...you know. ~OZZY OSBOURNE Interviewed On Australia's 'The Racket'; Audio Available - June 22, 2010   (As retold at Blabbermouth.net) http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=141976

-----
People ask me how many albums I've got left and I say, 'I haven't done my Sgt. Pepper yet'. That album was fucking phenomenal. ~Ozzy Osbourne To Duet With Lady Gaga & Macca? (The Quietus , August 5th, 2010 08:45)

------
(18:00) "You know, the weirdest thing. When you reach 60, the word retirement comes in. And I go, Ok, I'm an artist. If I was a painting artist, would you say stop painting masters now. (Junkman: No!) So, fuck them. (Junkman: You're going to keep, you're going to keep singing till...). I mean, I want to die up there, I do. (Junkman, laughing: on the stage?) I mean, I'm sold it man. I'm out there. (Junkman: That would be a fitting, that would be a fitting way to go. Although I wouldn't want to see that.) I mean, I mean we're all getting a bit older now. But I don't feel that I want to retire. I mean, I always said that if no one wants to listen to me, if I can't do it, and nobody shows up, I'd have to be a dummy to carry on anyway. But what am I going to do? Sit around and say "remember when I was in Rock and Roll?" ...(Junkman: 26:xx What's next for Ozzy?) ...(discussion of the movie), There could possibly be another book, I don't know when or what, I'm probably going to call it "I Am Still Ozzy." (Junkman: I'm Still Ozzy and I'm Still Alive) and I'm going to do another album (26:40) I'm going on a year and a half tour, and it's very very possible that the original Sabbaths are going to finally do the Ultimate Sabbath album, I'm going to do a tour I think... ~Ozzy Says He Hopes to Work on the "Ultimate Black Sabbath Record" - KNAC.COM Interview Newsferatu, Writer, Wednesday, August 4, 2010 @ 3:00 PM

------
Ozzy Osbourne may be the Prince of Darkness, but the rocker would actually like to try recording music other than heavy metal. He told VH1 Radio Networks' Dave Basner what keeps him from doing it. "Being Ozzy Osbourne is great," he said. "I mean, it's been wonderful being the singer of BLACK SABBATH. Having all those hits through SABBATH and then on my solo career is one thing, but then if I want to do anything branching away from the heavy stuff, people will go, 'Oh, he's sold out. Oh, he's not doing it. Oh, he's singing a love song. Oh, he's singing about the…' or whatever." Ozzy went on to reveal what kind of projects he's contemplating pursuing that would allow him to explore musical styles outside the heavy rock genre. "I would like to form a fictitious band just to make a different record, but it's the time it would take," he explained. "I mean, it takes me all my time just to do an Ozzy record. But I would dearly like to get a mini-supergroup together. Nothing like heavy rock, like a bluesy vibe." ~OZZY OSBOURNE Wants To Record Other Types Of Music - Aug. 3, 2010 (As retold at Blabbermouth.net)

------
The heavy metal icon told The Pulse of Radio that he has no intention of retiring any time soon, but thinks he'll know when that time comes. "I've always said that if the audience diminishes down to one cow and three drunks in a field, I think that I'd be pretty dumb to not go, 'You know what, maybe I should just call it quits, you know,'" he said. ~OZZY OSBOURNE's New Single Tops 'Mainstream Rock' Chart - June 25, 2010 (As retold on Blabbermouth.net)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 03:19:20 am by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2010, 03:18:10 am »

Your words are in direct contradiction to what Ozzy himself stated in an interview this June (2010) with a radio talkshow host in Australia.

-Thank you. Good night. (Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building).

------
(Andrew Haug of Triple J's "The Racket" (AUS): Now let's talk about your new guitar player Gus G ...discusses his take on the Scream album being less guitar and more song driven) Gus came along after alot of the tracks had been laid down...I know what you're saying. It's not this album that you've got to make a judgement on Gus. The next album you know. It's not patches up to Gus to say. I think for what he did he did a great job, completely. (Andrew Haug: So he'll get alot more room to create alot more on the next Ozzy Osbourne album?) Oh, he next album, I mean, the next album, I mean, me and the producer Kevin did most of the work you know...my band members would come in and do, put keyboards on Adam Wakeman, Blasko my bass player would come in and do his bass ? What I want to do on the next album is get my band to jam out and come up with some ideas and grooves and whatever. I want to more like the band thing on my next album. I mean, in fact that's what I'm going to do you know. The one downside of using digital, if everything is too perfect...you know. ~OZZY OSBOURNE Interviewed On Australia's 'The Racket'; Audio Available - June 22, 2010   (As retold at Blabbermouth.net)[/size] http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=141976

-----
People ask me how many albums I've got left and I say, 'I haven't done my Sgt. Pepper yet'. That album was fucking phenomenal. ~Ozzy Osbourne To Duet With Lady Gaga & Macca? (The Quietus , August 5th, 2010 08:45)

------
(18:00) "You know, the weirdest thing. When you reach 60, the word retirement comes in. And I go, Ok, I'm an artist. If I was a painting artist, would you say stop painting masters now. (Junkman: No!) So, fuck them. (Junkman: You're going to keep, you're going to keep singing till...). I mean, I want to die up there, I do. (Junkman, laughing: on the stage?) I mean, I'm sold it man. I'm out there. (Junkman: That would be a fitting, that would be a fitting way to go. Although I wouldn't want to see that.) I mean, I mean we're all getting a bit older now. But I don't feel that I want to retire. I mean, I always said that if no one wants to listen to me, if I can't do it, and nobody shows up, I'd have to be a dummy to carry on anyway. But what am I going to do? Sit around and say "remember when I was in Rock and Roll?" ...(Junkman: 26:xx What's next for Ozzy?) ...(discussion of the movie), There could possibly be another book, I don't know when or what, I'm probably going to call it "I Am Still Ozzy." (Junkman: I'm Still Ozzy and I'm Still Alive) and I'm going to do another album (26:40) I'm going on a year and a half tour, and it's very very possible that the original Sabbaths are going to finally do the Ultimate Sabbath album, I'm going to do a tour I think... ~Ozzy Says He Hopes to Work on the "Ultimate Black Sabbath Record" - KNAC.COM Interview Newsferatu, Writer, Wednesday, August 4, 2010 @ 3:00 PM

------
Ozzy Osbourne may be the Prince of Darkness, but the rocker would actually like to try recording music other than heavy metal. He told VH1 Radio Networks' Dave Basner what keeps him from doing it. "Being Ozzy Osbourne is great," he said. "I mean, it's been wonderful being the singer of BLACK SABBATH. Having all those hits through SABBATH and then on my solo career is one thing, but then if I want to do anything branching away from the heavy stuff, people will go, 'Oh, he's sold out. Oh, he's not doing it. Oh, he's singing a love song. Oh, he's singing about the…' or whatever." Ozzy went on to reveal what kind of projects he's contemplating pursuing that would allow him to explore musical styles outside the heavy rock genre. "I would like to form a fictitious band just to make a different record, but it's the time it would take," he explained. "I mean, it takes me all my time just to do an Ozzy record. But I would dearly like to get a mini-supergroup together. Nothing like heavy rock, like a bluesy vibe." ~OZZY OSBOURNE Wants To Record Other Types Of Music - Aug. 3, 2010 (As retold at Blabbermouth.net)

------
The heavy metal icon told The Pulse of Radio that he has no intention of retiring any time soon, but thinks he'll know when that time comes. "I've always said that if the audience diminishes down to one cow and three drunks in a field, I think that I'd be pretty dumb to not go, 'You know what, maybe I should just call it quits, you know,'" he said. ~OZZY OSBOURNE's New Single Tops 'Mainstream Rock' Chart - June 25, 2010 (As retold on Blabbermouth.net)
he didn't really say how many albums he has left in those interviews, just that he's got one more atleast up his sleeve, which is what FoF said. don't see a contradiction there, did you even read FoF's posts or are you too asshurt to read?
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2010, 03:21:46 am »

I'm sorry. What part of his post did I misunderstand?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 03:26:02 am by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2010, 03:24:59 am »

So after "Scream" that would leave ONE....The Beatles-esque Black Sabbath record.....I better get darkdullbladeUS- an abacus. TWO minus ONE = ONE..........[/size]

I'm sorry. What part of his post did I misunderstand?
fof said ONE album, ozzy only mentioned doing one after this one. and he was pretty vague on that. ozzy didnt say two or more, just that he's doing another on after scream. so fof wasn't really contradicted because ozzy didnt say he's doing more than one.
franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2010, 03:27:28 am »

also, you dragging this out like a butthurt ozzy fan boy just makes you look even worse. give it a rest. FoF already said I love you all wasn't meant as a goodbye and yet you continue to go after him like some ex girlfriend still pissed off that he fucked you and then dumped you the next day.
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2010, 03:35:37 am »

Grin

Grin  I am a woman. Not a guy. 
also, you dragging this out like a butthurt ozzy fan boy just makes you look even worse. give it a rest. FoF already said I love you all wasn't meant as a goodbye and yet you continue to go after him like some ex girlfriend still pissed off that he fucked you and then dumped you the next day.

Grin  I hate to state the obvious, but FOF comes on any thread I post on and starts arguments with me. So, the person who isn't getting over things is him, not me. And? He hardly said squat on this topic...
2 years or three is relatively soon in my Ozzbook.....he`s hinted at retirement which means its so, yet there are other projects in the works. You are wrong,  Kinda funny how in the time frame I posted that here in the onset and you and the Wiz begged to differ with me,,,as we all posted that he was more than like GIVING those very interviews I posted snippets of...i posted them when i found them in an unrelated search. I couldnt resist showing your  mad-MENSA skills up. You`ll just have to be OK with all that.

The truth of the matter is that this thread and others with FOF have gotten very lame. The level to which things have sunk is ridiculous, bordering on clinically nuts. Provoking arguments seems to be the order of the day.

I wonder if Sharon and Ozzy knew about this crap if they would still pay the bill for this website.

Face it...I`m more in tune with the real Ozzy....not the dreamy poster child you swoon over in your pathetic fantasies about "the man".  Ozzy is working on his new sounds NOW. You are wrong...I am better than you simply because i have been an Ozzy fan longer and I like him much much more than you....you will just have to be OK with all that. You saw them first aye?? and you didnt update us WHY....WHY?? Because it would have supported that I was RIGHT all along. I`m iz whatcha call a SUPER GENIUS. I was right about the Beatles-Esque take...that and he`s getting ready to retire...and that he will do a final Sabbath record with the boys who you so despise....and it wont be with Gus G.

Roll Eyes  And you are serious. Ok. The bottom line is that conjecture on Ozzy as presented in this thread has been offbase several times.

Ozzy in interviews states the exact opposite of what FOF states.

In his own words he has his finger on the pulse of all things Ozzy. So explain why FOF would base his insult to me being unable to count on a number of albums post Black Rain instead of on what Ozzy states in current interview?

I think FOF is intimidated because he's just being shown wrong and he can't deal with that. This is a site paid for by Ozzy, and Ozzy fans come here. I am one. I happen to listen to interviews and read articles because I am his fan and have been for over 34 years.  I have no idea why you are being insulting to me. But I take that with a grain of salt. This site seems to be a vehicle for NON-fans to harass fans, in my opinion.

So, how long have you been a fan of Ozzy?

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 03:47:42 am by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2010, 03:43:40 am »

Grin

Grin

Grin

Roll Eyes  And you are serious. Ok. The bottom line is that conjecture on Ozzy as presented in this thread has been offbase several times.

Ozzy in interviews states the exact opposite of what FOF states.

In his own words he has his finger on the pulse of all things Ozzy. So explain why FOF would base his insult to me being unable to count on a number of albums post Black Rain instead of on what Ozzy states in current interview?

I think FOF is intimidated because he's just being shown wrong and he can't deal with that. This is a site paid for by Ozzy, and Ozzy fans come here. I am one. I happen to listen to interviews and read articles because I am his fan and have been for over 34 years.  I have no idea why you are being insulting to me. But I take that with a grain of salt. This site seems to be a vehicle for NON-fans to harass fans, in my opinion.

So, how long have you been a fan of Ozzy?

ever since I was a kid. about 25 years now. why would that even matter? am I supposed toprove myself worthy to an idiot like you? I am an ozzy fan and fuck you if thats not good enough for you and your elitist world. and the interview didn't state the exact opposite of what fof said in the post you quoted. FoF said one. ozzy said atleast one more. he was pretty vague on the number and didn't say how many exactly. and just because I don't agree with you doesn't make me any less of an ozzy fan you fucking moron. I just think you're being an idiot, thats all. FoF is allowed to speculate, stop demonizing him like a mad ex girlfriend. act your age god damn it
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2010, 03:52:29 am »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

How original that someone appears and viciously defends FOF like this ~ even going to the extent of insulting a woman (with FOF of course) that he doesn't even know just because...well, because...um. Well, just because.

I made the post about what OZZY says because FOF states I can't add. Given his "connections" to Ozzy, I am surprised he was off in his accounting of what Ozzy's plans are for the future.

Ozzy has no intention of retiring anytime soon. He is in a creative mode, a master, and has many, many years more of music to bring to us. That will likely include solo material with his current lineup, a Sabbath album, and other material that may not be from the rock genre.

I for one am glad. I love his music, always have, always will.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 03:57:17 am by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2010, 04:01:41 am »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

How original that someone appears and viciously defends FOF like this ~ even going to the extent of insulting a woman (with FOF of course) that he doesn't even know just because...well, because...um. Well, just because.

I made the post about what OZZY says because FOF states I can't add. Given his "connections" to Ozzy, I am surprised he was off in his accounting of what Ozzy's plans are for the future.

Ozzy has no intention of retiring anytime soon. He is in a creative mode, a master, and has many, many years more of music to bring to us. That will likely include solo material with his current lineup, a Sabbath album, and other material that may not be from the rock genre.

I for one am glad. I love his music, always have, always will.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
and you weren't insulting by saying we're not "true" ozzy fans for not agreeing with you? you are so full of shit ha. and a hypocrite to boot. fof already took back the ozzy is retiring statement and yet you still keep bringing it up. did fof turn you down or something? leave the guy alone you stalker.
franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2010, 04:07:59 am »

alas, I am done responding to any posts by you for the time being, as you are clearly autistic and I have better things to do like listen to sabbath and getting tanked. Good day to you, madam and may your ozzy listening festivities be fruitful.
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2010, 04:12:58 am »

Roll Eyes

Did I really say that? I think I said that your insults were harassment to Ozzy fans, myself being one. And that is in fact what I think alot of the harassment on this site amounts to. People who spend their time on Blabbermouth.net posting insults about Ozzy come here and harass his fans. And make it so they don't want to come to his website any more.

Oh yea. I also said you were not appropriate in attacking me given I don't even know who you are. And I did say I find it interesting that you came onto this thread insulting me heartily with FOF given you don't know me at all.  So, why is that the case. No wait, this has already sunk WAY past the point of something I even care about.

My point to you is that NO, OZZY IS NOT RETIRING. NO HE IS NOT DONE AFTER SCREAM, NOR AFTER A SABBATH ALBUM. That might be your wish, but it is not my wish. Nor is it the wish of millions of fans of Ozzy worldwide.

Have you seen the Denmark footage? There has to be at least five thousand fans who lined up to see him perform. It's the same thing everywhere he goes. Ozzy is unique in the music field, he always will be.

You know, if you spent less time eroding down into insults and more time talking about real stuff, you'd be a much more pleasant personality FOF.

---
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: