HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So,....Yeah,..I think "I LOVE YOU ALL" ,..on Ozzy`s Scream ....it`s a goodbye  (Read 7829 times)
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 02:07:28 pm »

Ha,Ha you know what the hell I mean 2011
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 03:22:11 pm »

It's not a goodbye. It's the musical equivalent of what he says at the end of all his shows. It's a Thank You to his fans. By no means is it a goodbye.
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 04:06:34 pm »

It's not a goodbye. It's the musical equivalent of what he says at the end of all his shows. It's a Thank You to his fans. By no means is it a goodbye.
It sounded like it had a late Beatlesesque tone to it and I had the feeling it could be a cryptic message.
So I thought about what an Ozzy website member had asked in a thread;
The actual question: "does anyone think of it as a goodbye".
I hadnt listened to it back then,..but after I did, I thought about that question the person asked.
(if I find that thread,..I`ll be sure to drag it out,..not even sure its from this site)
After pondering it for a while I also noticed on the NEWS page on OZZY.COM the picture of OZZY has his back turned to the viewer......it just made me wonder.
Thinking Ozzy was playing around with hidden meanings like one of his favorites the Beatles...I read something that wasnt between the lines.(as usual) Anyway,..the beer wore off this morning and I am coming to my senses.
I`m glad to hear that from you of all people Wizard of Ozz.
FdarkbladeUS will be able to gloat now. Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 04:36:35 pm by FIRSTOZZYFAN » Logged

paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 08:03:20 pm »

awwe firstozzfan now make me sad, but i do get his point. but i tend to side with others, in that i hope its not true that he hangs it up, this new disc proves he has more in him creative wise, luv tha cd., ill understand if no fest happen again it does not mean he cant go it alone in arenas. at least there his allergies would not bother him. just sayin dont hate on me. an now to the fun side everybody knows ozzfest zipcode is  66666. lol rock on.

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 09:52:49 pm »

the way I see it.....If this is his last hoorah.....or he continues for years to come....we all should be happy no matter what , because of all that he has given us over the years.....it just doesn't matter whats to come .....it's just icing on the cake if his career continues.....lets just enjoy the ride and see what happens.....Ozzy will live on no matter what happens Grin

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 10:52:10 pm »

the way I see it.....If this is his last hoorah.....or he continues for years to come....we all should be happy no matter what , because of all that he has given us over the years.....it just doesn't matter whats to come .....it's just icing on the cake if his career continues.....lets just enjoy the ride and see what happens.....Ozzy will live on no matter what happens Grin
Correct,...IF this is his last HUGE tour so be it. I had the honor and pleasure of seeing him all these years.
 I thank HIM ......and  God bless OZZY too,...It will be what it shall come to be. It`s not like they will blurt that out right now,...they didnt even announce Ozzfest until a while ago.
I would think nobody knows anything like that except Ozzy and Mrs. O.
Look at reality ,...people say a LOT of things and do something different than they said.
Ozzy is no different than anyone when it comes to doing what he wants to.
Lets just put it this way,...like with all rock shows,..go see it before you cant see it.

Pauly99Walnuts

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 11:12:50 pm »

This isnt a goodbye from ozzy.... his current contract states that he has one more album to record on his current deal with epic

I Dig U Man::finger
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2010, 11:18:23 pm »

This isnt a goodbye from ozzy.... his current contract states that he has one more album to record on his current deal with epic
link?

clozzy
iza beizae maekzin britanae mai lavurz!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2010, 03:51:00 am »

Ha,Ha you know what the hell I mean 2011
git y00zth ozzfr3st pr00gramz... ma3b33 pwazzehbli33z t3h finalz onn3z...
t3h maianz sai3z dat t3h wurld 3ndz 3in 2012... WTF?  Shocked

::finger::sinister::finger::sinister
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)    
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
::finger::sinister::finger::sinister
fucklivenation23

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2010, 05:43:44 am »

the best possible scenario for ozzfest 2010 (i believe to be the last, on a full touring scale, free fest 2008
was the last massive all summer ozzfest we will ever see) would have been to secure the opening acts
that he helped launch into megastardom from the 80s. Metallica AND Motley Crue. He gave both of those bands
a chance in the 80's and it launched careers for 2 of the biggest Metal bands of ALL TIME.

In 1983 he put Motley Crue on the stage in front of 20000 people a night across the country, and their shout at the devil album went on to be a seminal album in the Metal world. Yes, I know youll say Crue was glam, and Crue were
posers, but they rocked harder than almost anything else in the MAINSTREAM of the day. However, without
the exposure they received on the Bark At The Moon tour, they may never have been as big as they were
and for the rest of the decade, they ruled the metal world as far as album sales and concert ticket/merchandise
is concerned.

In 1986 he booked Metallica to be the opening act for the Ultimate Sin US tour. Again, putting a relatively unknown
band onstage night after night in front of 20000 people all across the country. I dont need to elaborate on that more
than to say, they went on to release the biggest selling Metal album of all time. Again, without that exposure, they would not have ruled the Mainstream Metal world for the last 23 years. Metallica released Metals equivalent of Dark Side of The Moon and it still racks up sales in the millions worldwide every year.

If OZZFEST were to have been able to have secured both of these bands, fans would have been gifted with the luxury of seeing the 3 biggest metal acts of all time together on one stage and seen the influence both of these bands had on everything that came after them.

I think the Texas Ozzfest is more like what will be to come. A single massive show once or twice a year wherever ozzy feels like doing it. however he feels like doing it. Ozzy, thank you for 40 years of the best rock n roll the world will ever know. Randy Rhoads and Randy Castillo are smiling down upon you. I love you too Ozzy.

I LOVE YOU ALL has also been the way he has ended every show for the last 30 years at least, so why wouldnt he end his career the same way including it in the lyrics of a song for the first time ever?

Seems appropriate to me... Either way, Ozzy will always be with us, musically on cd, mp3 or whatever comes next.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 05:47:00 am by fucklivenation23 » Logged
Mantooth

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2010, 05:52:33 am »

Keep out of my trash! I'm telling you for the last time! A man works hard for his filth just to have vagrants come and steal it. It's a crying shame. Grin
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2010, 09:40:15 am »

the best possible scenario for ozzfest 2010 (i believe to be the last, on a full touring scale, free fest 2008
was the last massive all summer ozzfest we will ever see) would have been to secure the opening acts
that he helped launch into megastardom from the 80s. Metallica AND Motley Crue. He gave both of those bands
a chance in the 80's and it launched careers for 2 of the biggest Metal bands of ALL TIME.

In 1983 he put Motley Crue on the stage in front of 20000 people a night across the country, and their shout at the devil album went on to be a seminal album in the Metal world. Yes, I know youll say Crue was glam, and Crue were
posers, but they rocked harder than almost anything else in the MAINSTREAM of the day. However, without
the exposure they received on the Bark At The Moon tour, they may never have been as big as they were
and for the rest of the decade, they ruled the metal world as far as album sales and concert ticket/merchandise
is concerned.

In 1986 he booked Metallica to be the opening act for the Ultimate Sin US tour. Again, putting a relatively unknown
band onstage night after night in front of 20000 people all across the country. I dont need to elaborate on that more
than to say, they went on to release the biggest selling Metal album of all time. Again, without that exposure, they would not have ruled the Mainstream Metal world for the last 23 years. Metallica released Metals equivalent of Dark Side of The Moon and it still racks up sales in the millions worldwide every year.

If OZZFEST were to have been able to have secured both of these bands, fans would have been gifted with the luxury of seeing the 3 biggest metal acts of all time together on one stage and seen the influence both of these bands had on everything that came after them.

I think the Texas Ozzfest is more like what will be to come. A single massive show once or twice a year wherever ozzy feels like doing it. however he feels like doing it. Ozzy, thank you for 40 years of the best rock n roll the world will ever know. Randy Rhoads and Randy Castillo are smiling down upon you. I love you too Ozzy.

I LOVE YOU ALL has also been the way he has ended every show for the last 30 years at least, so why wouldnt he end his career the same way including it in the lyrics of a song for the first time ever?

Seems appropriate to me... Either way, Ozzy will always be with us, musically on cd, mp3 or whatever comes next.
At least more and more of us are showing we see the jigsaw-puzzle coming together and we hear that crazy train barreling towards us,...( this f-livenation23 person seems to hear the same melody )
There are details besides the lyrics and tone in that song to consider. Its not over for Ozzy,..it`s just that times to come wont be like the times we had. Inevitably we all look back at some point and say;"Ahhh,..the good `ol days."
These ARE those days.....live them hard and strong!!
Stay thirsty my friends...!!!!
Horns Up!
FOF

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2010, 05:08:30 pm »

At least more and more of us are showing we see the jigsaw-puzzle coming together and we hear that crazy train barreling towards us,...( this f-livenation23 person seems to hear the same melody )
There are details besides the lyrics and tone in that song to consider. Its not over for Ozzy,..it`s just that times to come wont be like the times we had. Inevitably we all look back at some point and say;"Ahhh,..the good `ol days."
FOF

Put the pipe down son. The Wizard already addressed your concern. Let it go.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2010, 05:09:17 pm »

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2010, 05:16:07 pm »

Many people interpret it that way....thats just the way it is. I read the Wiz`s post.
But I didn`t quite get it....could you make it even BIGGER?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: