HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So,....Yeah,..I think "I LOVE YOU ALL" ,..on Ozzy`s Scream ....it`s a goodbye  (Read 8965 times)
franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2010, 04:20:02 am »

Roll Eyes

Did I really say that? I think I said that your insults were harassment to Ozzy fans, myself being one. And that is in fact what I think alot of the harassment on this site amounts to. People who spend their time on Blabbermouth.net posting insults about Ozzy come here and harass his fans. And make it so they don't want to come to his website any more.

Oh yea. I also said you were not appropriate in attacking me given I don't even know who you are. And I did say I find it interesting that you came onto this thread insulting me heartily with FOF given you don't know me at all.  So, why is that the case. No wait, this has already sunk WAY past the point of something I even care about.

My point to you is that NO, OZZY IS NOT RETIRING. NO HE IS NOT DONE AFTER SCREAM, NOR AFTER A SABBATH ALBUM. That might be your wish, but it is not my wish. Nor is it the wish of millions of fans of Ozzy worldwide.

Have you seen the Denmark footage? There has to be at least five thousand fans who lined up to see him perform. It's the same thing everywhere he goes. Ozzy is unique in the music field, he always will be.

You know, if you spent less time eroding down into insults and more time talking about real stuff, you'd be a much more pleasant personality FOF.
yup, you're an autistic hypocrite. keep on repeating the same retarded shit over and over, even though it proves nothing. yup,you're a bigger ozzy fan than both me and firstozzyfan. yup you're number one, we're number two and three. what ever helps you sleep at night you fof obsessed ninny. I think you read his old posts all day and get off on it or something. it's pretty creepy that every time he posts, you're there to talk trash about him(something you bitch about others doing. its fine for you to criticize others but not when they do it to you?) it's all good though, most people ignore you here anyways. FoF's posts are far more interesting and insightful in my opinion. but no one but you is allowed to have an opinion so that goes out the window. how dare that mean old first ozzy fan defend himself from your idiotic bullshit. damn him to hell!*pats the retard on the head* oh and I farted, so yall might wanna clear this thread for a few minutes...
Kazzarundo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2010, 01:12:23 pm »

OZZY IS GOD AND DONT FORGET THAT SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD AND LIKE IT

Ozzy is GOD, now I'm going to church.
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2010, 02:29:40 pm »

I believe I replied to the (unkind and repeated) suggestion that Ozzy is bowing out of the music scene  rather nicely. Ozzy says DIRECTLY THE OPPOSITE. Ozzy is loved, is in a very creative and positive and fruitful mode, and I for one am thrilled. Spreading rumors about him around like the clap is not okay.

Baiting (via name calling and attempts to humiliate, now with a clone) instead of a discussion of facts just shows how clearly this is a head-game for a twisted mind.

------------
Ladies and gentlemen: thank you and good night. Elvis has left the building.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2010, 02:42:30 pm »

I believe I replied to the (unkind and repeated) suggestion that Ozzy is bowing out of the music scene  rather nicely. Ozzy says DIRECTLY THE OPPOSITE. Ozzy is loved, is in a very creative and positive and fruitful mode, and I for one am thrilled. Spreading rumors about him around like the clap is not okay.

Baiting (via name calling and attempts to humiliate, now with a clone) instead of a discussion of facts just shows how clearly this is a head-game for a twisted mind.

------------
Ladies and gentlemen: thank you and good night. Elvis has left the building.

you did a shit job replying. all you did was repeat the same non-point over and over like the autistic jackass you are
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2010, 08:04:08 pm »

i doubt he even wrote the song.

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2010, 10:09:25 pm »

This thread is awesome!....anyway...

All my comments about Ozzy are FROM Ozzy...and they are weeks and months newer quotes than that mothball encrusted pablum that DullbladeUs is droning on and on about.

I didnt say it...I just CUT `n PASTED Ozzy`s words verbatim...Ozzy stated that stuff REALLY recently to major press outlets.

It just supports my comments i made mere days before he let that stuff be known.

In effect...while I posted it...he was in real time SAYING IT. Then I supported my initial posts with OZZY`S own words.

I never insulted anyone...if one jumps to a an impulsive conclusion and goes off half COCKED.....

(like SOMEONE we all see blabbering on here in full technicolor like a kid with the 64 pack of crayolas posting the same shit over and over)

...well arent they really insulting themselves as they are wrong on the premise of that misfired dendrite induced impulsive curdled thought pattern?

Yes........Yes I think they are.

And they know damn well WHO they are. Aint that right DullbladeUs? Grin

Reporting me to the webmaster for what? posting? Get real.......I have never insulted Ozzy or Sharon. Show me where i ever did that. Since all my comments were based on what Ozzy said thats gonna be hard to do.

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2010, 06:40:01 pm »

Yup...like I TRIED to tell ya`z...BEATLES-ESQUE Wink

It`s about as Beatles-esque as it can get:

Metal icon Ozzy Osbourne has covered a John Lennon track as part of an Amnesty International project.

The Beatles left their mark in some unusual places. Typically hailed as an influence by retro rockers such as Oasis, the Fab Four have also been saluted by heavy rock icons such as Lemmy.

Now metal star Ozzy Osbourne is due to cover John Lennon on what would have been the singer's 70th birthday. The one time Black Sabbath frontman has decided to tackle 'How?' as part of an Amnesty International project.

A campaign set up to honour John Lennon, the charity released a compilation in 2007 featuring a raft of stars covering the late Beatle. 'Instant Karma' featured contributions from U2, Green Day and more with Ozzy Osbourne the latest to take part.

Receiving permission from Yoko Ono, the metal icon has recorded a melancholy version of 'How?'. Set to be released later this year, the singer has filmed an accompanying video which sees Osbourne pay tribute to the singer.

Filmed in New York, Ozzy Osbourne is seen dressed in black, walking through the streets to Central Park. The singer is seen stopping by the Lennon memorial, placing flowers at the word 'Imagine'.

Speaking to the BBC, the one time Black Sabbath singer revealed a lingering respect for the achievements of John Lennon. Naming the songwriter a "driving force for humanity" Osbourne went on to recall the moment he heard Lennon had been shot.

"The world stopped for me," he explained. "I can't even describe how I felt. But the amount of joy and hope that he gave people was just remarkable."

John Lennon would be celebrating his 70th birthday this Saturday (October 9th). The singer's life will be remembered in ceremonies around the world, with his wife Yoko Ono set to lead the tributes in Iceland

*** Learn how to love and forget how to hate......***
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 07:01:31 pm by FIRSTOZZYFAN » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: