HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like bout Ozzy?  (Read 2072 times)
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2010, 01:53:22 am »

Would you be willing 2 do anything he asks ya 2 do?

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 01:55:21 am »

I'd give him a cigarette if he needed one
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 02:22:29 am »

Well, first question was what do we like about Ozzy. So I'm stickin' to that first.

• In 1976 when I heard him the first time what I loved about him then and still do now is the deep timbre in his voice. It's unusual.
  • My daughter listens to Sabbath and Ozzy with me. She said that all the Sabbath songs sound "scarey." Even "The Wizard," even after telling her that he is a good wizard. I liked that about his voice then and now too.
  • In 1976 when I saw a picture of him the first time what I loved about him then and now is the goofy personality, good looks, and his dimples.
  • I like that he's never lost sense of himself and become a vain SOB @sshole like so many musicians do.
  • I like that he isn't the kind of guy who's all macho, but one who you could have a great time laughing with and talking to. That's not to say he wouldn't bring on the testosterone, just that he's not an idiot like some guys are. He actually seems to live life from the perspective of outside himself, not stuck on showing the world how tough he is.
  • I like that he is loved by so many other musicians, and treated with such deep respect.
  • He's just Ozzy! He's been with me since forever, and as a fan I and millions of others feel the love.
  • I think the man is sexy as hell. Always have. He just dials in the channel, know what I mean?

Now, there are some things he'd ask I'd say no to.

I wouldn't shoot myself or someone else, or cause harm in any way.
I wouldn't stick my face in garbage or submit to a weird tattoo or cut my hair or other crap.

If he asked me something sweet  Kiss I don't think this woman would deny him. Would you?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:24:35 am by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 09:06:27 pm »

i love the fact that with all that he has done he is still alive and loving of his fans, when i met him at the book signing he seemed a gentle and somewhat shy person, but he signed for everyone about 700ish peeps who waited in  a cold philly nite and day for him. wish i could have givin him a hug but the line had ta move.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 01:56:46 am »

Well MsCeeAngel, WOULD YOU?

---
RIKKILAROUGE
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 09:42:06 pm »

I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT OZZY.

::animatedsmile::c_stare::finger::looking::sinister
grinn
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 11:10:07 am »

his music

Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 04:46:39 pm »

I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT OZZY.
Even the way he purrs when you rub under his chin and when he cuddles up in a ball
or when he runs around chasing the light from a lazer pointer or when he chases his tail...
OH WAIT.. THAT'S NOT OZZY THAT'S CATZZZ? Ozzy Sings REALLLLLY Good... End topic!

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 08:54:32 pm »

Even the way he purrs when you rub under his chin and when he cuddles up in a ball
or when he runs around chasing the light from a lazer pointer or when he chases his tail...
OH WAIT.. THAT'S NOT OZZY THAT'S CATZZZ? Ozzy Sings REALLLLLY Good... End topic!

LOL  Grin  I wish I could pet him and make Ozzy purr under his chin. That'd be dreamy... Meow!  Roll Eyes

---
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 03:16:04 pm »

It depends. I too am not an idiot and would not do anything anyone asks! Thats just plain stupid. But I do think Ozzy is awesome. Why? Cause he does what he wants. He's a great rock artist. Has always been since his Sabbath days. He's a good dad. Hello... watch the Osbournes tv show. It tells ya alot bout how he is. Even if it was 4 tv. One thing bout Ozzy he might sound or act a bit off but he's really sane and extremely smart. Maybe not 2 smart when it came 2 drugs but that's rockers 4 ya!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: