HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet And Greets  (Read 1357 times)
IbanezJS

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2010, 01:21:07 pm »

Who all did Meet and Greets? And did Motley Crue, Halford, and OZZY have pre-signd CDs for sale? OH, and did they have those Free OZZFEST CD samplers this year? I have a small collection of those.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 01:34:26 pm by IbanezJS » Logged
justinmikehunt
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 09:01:25 am »

Also wondering about this!
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 07:39:08 pm »

I DONT THINK THERE  WERE BAND SIGNINGS THIS YEAR NOR DID I SEE PEOPLE HANDING OUT FREE CDS IT WAS VERY SCALED DOWN THIS YEAR THERE WERE NOT THAT MANY VENDORS EITHER NO SIDE SHOWS WE WERE JUST HAPPY TO BE THERE BUT IT WAS DEFFINATLY DIFFERANT NO SECOND STAGE VIP TENT WAS A SHOCKER

IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 08:54:39 pm »

I find this a bit hard to believe but I guess ill find out for myself on the 19th.
justinmikehunt
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 04:39:56 pm »

I've seen on Twitter that some second stage bands have been signing at various vendor tents (Like ESP Guitars)... But haven't seen anything about the regular FYE tents
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 05:11:12 pm »

I find this a bit hard to believe but I guess ill find out for myself on the 19th.

Really didn't see anything. I really had wanted to see Ozzy's Scream for sale. Not sure if it was, but main areas focused on food, drinks, and t-shirts. Radio stations were there too.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
YoMamma

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 12:40:27 am »

Ok time to finally answer some questions for you people! I was at Chicago's Ozzfest today and specifically walked around the entire venue looking to see when and where every meet and greet would be. I personally met Drowning Pool and then Gus G and Adam Wakeman from Ozzy's band today. There were only two locations where bands were signing today. The 3 bands signing at the Hateware tent sold their CDs at that location to be signed, but they also had free posters. The ESP Booth signings were free as well. They would sign little "trading cards" with their picture on the front.

Hateware Tent:
3:00 - Goatwhore
4:00 - Kingdom of Sorrow
5:15 - Drowning Pool

ESP Booth:
2:30 - Goatwhore
3:30 - DevilDriver
5:30 - Gus G (guitar) & Adam Wakeman (keyboards) from Ozzy's band
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 02:01:13 am »

SCREAM is for sale at the merch booth where the Ozzy shirts are.

Some band signings happen at the ESP Booth (Gus G. and Adam Wakeman from Ozzy's band, DevilDriver, Goatwhore). Stop by there in the morning and check for their time for that day. Others bands do sign in the Hatewear Booth, and some you can catch walking around.

Motley Crue are not doing any Meet & Greets or signings

Bros Grim Sideshow, The Body Airbrush Booth and Drown the Clown are out in the Village with the Vendors.
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 02:12:22 am »

after second stage ended, we hung out next to the Hatewear booth and watched Drowning Pool meet & greet but didn't get in line for autographs.  vendors were sparse and basically all had the same stuff.

my personal favorite meet & greet was the security woman with the Alpine Valley shirt.  we found out she runs security there.  I begged her for a job.

also didn't see drown the clown (maybe it was on the other side?) or bother with the freak show.
the crowd was freaky enough, especially the red headed tranny we were hanging out near at second stage

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
grinn
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 10:38:09 am »

Really didn't see anything. I really had wanted to see Ozzy's Scream for sale. Not sure if it was, but main areas focused on food, drinks, and t-shirts. Radio stations were there too.
qft

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: