HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Name your SHITTIEST job !!  (Read 2975 times)
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 05:26:18 pm »

People! People! SOR gets the medal 4 shittiest job! Dude that is sick! Seriously I wouldn't do it! My shittiest job was cleaning an old persons @ss. Some old people are nnassteee!! Ewww!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2010, 10:15:44 pm »

I am a flavor tester for the company that makes those shards of glass ice pops.

Nah, but I have had one job for 3 years, I work at a pizza shop called Hoeks, which plays metal all day, it is the sweetest fucking job ever.

Dark_Sith_Slayer
horny-hellraiser::stare hai SOA-EJS::sinister
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2010, 04:13:48 pm »

replacement proctologeist for drunk wannabe rock band  Lips sealed

LordOfDarkMetal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2010, 01:49:09 am »

Cleanin up the roads. I worked 4 the hwy maintenance crew. We had 2 clean even the roadkill up! Man that stunk! Literally! And you people neednt throw those condoms out those windows! There is a such thing as a trash can. It was invented eons ago!

I'm the guy your mom warned ya bout! ::finger
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2010, 04:05:47 pm »

landscaping.  it doesn't sound that bad but let me explain, first off, we worked for a cop that was always drinkin' coors light all day.  and i live in the mountains, and where i was workin' the mountains and hills were even bigger then where i live so a lot of the lawns were on huge hills.  and not only did we cut lawns, we did a whole bunch of other stuff like put up fencing, painted the outside of a house, and a bunch of other crap.  you'd be surprised how shitty people let their lawns get.  there was quite a few times that we had to weed whack entire lawns cause the grass was too high.  there was this one lady that had dog shit ALL OVER HER YARD.  apparently she never cleaned up after her dog(s).  this one guys back yard was like a giant hill, and the flat part of it was like a swamp so we to weed whack that portion of the yard.  our boss NEVER let us use the riding mowers, we had to use the push mowers, even on the huge lawns.  only he was allowed to use the riding mowers and sometimes he wouldn't even show up to help us with the big flat lawns.  and to top it all off, our boss made us mow his lawn 2 or 3 times A WEEK!  everytime we had to cut his lawn, the only way i could tell where i just cause was by the tire marks in the grass cause the grass was already incredibly short.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: