HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy PLEASE show up @ CAMDEN this year!  (Read 3503 times)
OzzyPnwnsAll

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2010, 07:01:01 pm »

I am going to Ozzfest this Sunday only to see Ozzy and I am overly paranoid that he will end up cancelling his performance.  I am a bit nervous because he has camden as the second night of two back to back shows this year and he has pulled out of concerts before at the last minute due to illness (been at several shows where this has happened to me so again forgive me if im paranoid). 

I saw a couple youtube videos of him in concert from the first night of the tour and he LOOKS FUCKING GREAT.  I wish they would give him a rest and not schedule him for back to back dates.  I am hoping and praying that I get to see ozzy this sunday.   

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BABY JESUS AND MOTHER MARY DELIVER CAMDEN THE OZZMAN THIS YEAR AND LET HIM KICK OUR ASSES. 

OZZBLESS. 

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 10:43:37 pm »

You really shouldn't go just for Ozzy.  Shows close minded-ness.  I know that's not a word but I personally don't care.

OzzyPnwnsAll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 05:53:24 am »

You really shouldn't go just for Ozzy.  Shows close minded-ness.  I know that's not a word but I personally don't care.

It's not "closeminded-ness", I'm very familiar with most of the other bands on the tour, and as long as im at the show anyway ill certainly enjoy their sets, but NONE of the other bands would interest me enough to get me to go to this show.....and thats no disrespect to the other bands.... but OZZY and only OZZY would motivate me enough to take off of work, make the drive to philly and spend the money on $150.00 pit tickets.
I am going to this show to see OZZY and I really hope that he shows up.  

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 05:55:07 am by OzzyPnwnsAll » Logged
Valentine
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 10:05:39 am »

ozzy will be there...i will send positive thoughts your way.... have a blast !
grinn
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 10:37:15 am »

Cheesy Cheesy

OzzyPnwnsAll

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 12:32:20 pm »

ozzy will be there...i will send positive thoughts your way.... have a blast !

thanks!  i hope so
Pauly99Walnuts

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 03:05:33 pm »

honestly i have the same fear.... im goin to the show on sunday also i will be sooo pissed if he pulls out bc i have to wake up the next day at 5:30 for football (I live in NY so i have to drive back that night) Im a big Ozzy fan and he is the reason im going so i hope he rocks us all night

I Dig U Man::finger
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 03:31:36 pm »

geez gang dont be so negative he will be there. and kick ass. seeya in the pit.

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 06:45:00 pm »

He does have a valid point.  Any of us that were at ozzfest 2004 in Camden or ozzfest 2003 at the PNC for the 2nd show knows there's always that possibility.  But there's only 6 dates so I'm sure he'll be there even if he's not at 100%.  He'll be alright though
laurjohn2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 06:46:16 pm »

ozzy should take the night off to rest for mansfield

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 09:07:39 pm »

But he's already got monday off
stevepwn

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 09:35:17 pm »

ozzy should take the night off to rest for mansfield
fuck off
haze821
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2010, 07:47:18 am »

he'll be there
OzzyPnwnsAll

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2010, 01:59:34 pm »

He does have a valid point.  Any of us that were at ozzfest 2004 in Camden or ozzfest 2003 at the PNC for the 2nd show knows there's always that possibility.  But there's only 6 dates so I'm sure he'll be there even if he's not at 100%.  He'll be alright though

Yup, Ozzy cancelled on me at PNC in 2003, Camden in 2004, and AGAIN at PNC in 2005.  In 05 again he missed the second night of two back to back dates.  So Ozzy has cancelled on me three times, you can't blame me for being nervous. 

And its the same MO, they make everyone drive out to the venue and then they announce later in the day that Ozzy is sick and isnt performing and give you the "option" of leaving and getting a refund before the mainstage starts. God willing this wont happen sunday. 

Pauly99Walnuts

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2010, 04:29:05 pm »

He does have a valid point.  Any of us that were at ozzfest 2004 in Camden or ozzfest 2003 at the PNC for the 2nd show knows there's always that possibility.  But there's only 6 dates so I'm sure he'll be there even if he's not at 100%.  He'll be alright though

Yup, Ozzy cancelled on me at PNC in 2003, Camden in 2004, and AGAIN at PNC in 2005.  In 05 again he missed the second night of two back to back dates.  So Ozzy has cancelled on me three times, you can't blame me for being nervous.  

And its the same MO, they make everyone drive out to the venue and then they announce later in the day that Ozzy is sick and isnt performing and give you the "option" of leaving and getting a refund before the mainstage starts. God willing this wont happen sunday.  

Amen Brother

I Dig U Man::finger
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: