HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever had a good friend die?  (Read 2404 times)
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2010, 07:11:07 pm »

(crying... sadly depressed ) 2day I found out that an old close childhood friend died. ;(  I'm very saddened from this. We hung out alot. She was a good friend. When  I moved we lost touch. It wasn't until a good many years ago we got back in contact. But we still never exchanged numbers or addresses. We 4got 2. Just tryin 2 chill and find out whats happening on both ends of our lives. I know she had alot of problems with depression over many things. I wanted 2 hang out with her. Again we lost touch. I did manage 2 see her sister once in awhile and asked her how she was. She told me bout she had a myspace. So I tried 2 befriend her on there. But alas no one has been on that account in years. I wish I could turn back time and kept in touch with her. I will miss her dearly. Goodbye dear friend. Glad 2 hear that you had kids and family. Wished your life was happier. Sorry you had 2 end it so soon! ~R.I.P. Lupe!~ May Heaven's Angels Watch Over You Now Dear Friend! Hope your at peace! ~Angel ;(

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 07:25:38 pm »

IS THIS ANOTHER F-ING POST ABOUT SHATTEREDME...FUKK?!?  Shocked
And besides.. that crap happened weeks ago and you dumbasses still cant
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT THAT STUPID CLOSED CASE!!!!! END IT OR ELSE!!

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 07:46:50 pm »

^ spoken by a true stupid FUCK ^

mah boy died at 32 from zanaxs and captain morgan, so if any of u take pills with alchohol it WILL kill yooz!!

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 08:17:55 pm »

Kola... Shut the fuk up! This has nothin 2 do with shatteredme. That's done and over with! I found out 2day that a REAL life friend of mine had died last week! Btw... Isn't there a post bout shattered? Nuff said! Also, sorry 2 hear ur friend died stevenstrong. It sux big time! I'll regret not tryin 2 get in touch with her. She was distance from her family 4 a bit there. I heard that when her fiance died over a year ago she was more depressed. Just found that out 2day! People if ya have a dear friend in the past try 2 look them up and keep in touch. A dear friend is hard 2 have. She was a very dear 2 me. It's sad that we lost touch. My heart goes out 2 her friends, family and most important... her kids! ~Angel ;(

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 04:45:56 am »

sorry to hear that angel and steve.  my friends mom died when we were in 8th grade and i think it fucked him up.  his life is all fucked up now.  i stopped hangin' out with him when i was 18 and he started shootin' heroin, he went to jail for stealin' a car, when he got out he went back to jail for drugs and is now serving a 10 - 12 year sentence and he has hepatitus C from sharing needles.  i dont know much about hepatitus C, but if its is bad as what i hear, he wont be living a full life.

grinn
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 05:49:25 am »

yes

TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 11:21:37 am »

more than i'd like to count

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 09:30:06 pm »

Yeah it's sad when a friend or love one dies. My problem is that in my life when someone I care about dies others tend 2 follow. I hope not! I'm sick and tired of going 2 funerals. I like stuff more uplifting. If I die I want everyone 2 have fun. Not mourn my death, just enjoy life. I want a kickass famous or semi-famous bad@ss mother band! Party people! Or just a plain concert party. Whatever. I say enjoy living and remember me as a loving and caring individual that loved my family, friends, pets and wildlife. I love having fun. Wether at home enjoying my back yard or just hanging out. I also love going 2 the beach and mountains 2 just enjoy the beauty of what our planet offers us. (What others take 4 granted.) This is who I am. What would you like people 2 say if you died or what do you like 2 be remembered as. ~Angel ;p

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 12:24:54 am »

more than i'd like to count
same here.

and the only real advice I can give to someone in this case is;
you will never get over it
but with every passing day
it will be easier to live with it

when our sister died in 1992 it took us years to not cry when we thought of her dying so young
(one month short of her 40th birthday. her 58th will be in 3 weeks)

grab life by the gonads, boys and girls!  the ride ends a lot sooner than you might want it to

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 04:51:20 pm »

I decided not 2 go 2 the funeral. I was contemplating up til bout 30 minutes til it was time 2 go. It was a hard decision not 2 go. I hate funerals but I still go 2 them. If ya hadn't seen someone in awhile it's kindof wierd going 2 their funeral. It makes more since 2 see them while their alive then dead. Umm... it's been hard 4 me 2day 2 deal with it. Hope her family understands why I decided not 2 go. I sent a message via the net 2 them letting them know that if they want they could contact me and how. Also I do get 2 see her sis every now and then. Hope she's doing well. People, she was my best friend that died at a young age. I kinda know what happened 2 her but I won't say til sure. Btw... It's because I moved is how we lost touch. ~Angel ;(

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 11:22:18 pm »

I lost my brother in 1989.....he committed suicide by hanging himself in our garage, he was only 23..... a day never goes by that I don't think of him.....when something like that happens It changes you for life....it stays with you everyday....you will never be the same person you were ......but that is life and you have to forge on and make it the best you can, nobody ever said life was easy, but you have to keep on living.....take care MsCee, with every passing day the pain will fade and life will go on.....just hold on tight , because life is a hell of a ride.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
f_jesuschristius
yes, jesus is a woman! got a problem with it?
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 01:44:43 am »

i died for all your sins and what did i get in return? that's right nothing, which is what all of you are to me!

yes, jesus is a woman! got a problem with it?
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 03:28:52 am »

My deal is that I've lost so many friends and family 2 soon. Once they start dying others seem 2 follot suit. At least my friend had 3 beautiful daughters that look like her alot. And 1 new grandkid. I noticed that in 1 of her pics she was in an embrace with the lead singer of StaticX. I wrote 2 them thanking them 4 doing that. Also, 2 try 2 help my healing process, I decided 2 write 2 her on her myspace. I said goodbye 2 her. I told her that I loved her and miss her. And that I hope someday we will meet again in heaven. It helped. Then I noticed 1 of her kids wrote me. They asked me how long did I know her. It was a long time. I got 2 know her as a kid. When she moved into the neighborhood we hit it off when we 1rst met. That's how we became friends. And will always be friends. ~Angel ;p

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 10:40:10 am »

Umm.. I'm still po'd and upset. And will be 4 several months! I just found out the true story last night that my best friend might have been murdered. I actually got the info from someone who was there... her sis. She told me alot of which I won't say cause it's being investigated and it's private. Let's just say 4 that guy who might have done it? It  better not be true! Ya better leave town son! Shocked  4 your own good! ;x  I won't do a thing. But it's others who I'd be worried bout!

Dudgeon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2010, 02:05:45 am »

I carried my best friend over 4 kliks to an extraction point to find out he died while I was carrying him. No one has ever taken his place.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: