HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do YOU think happened to Ozzspace?
Myspace was better
Too much spamming
RAMV has better options
Too many damn clones
Posting too many Nudes
Became a Sausagefest
Pointless use of Profiles
No decent fest since 2006
Too many newbs
Too many bullshit posts
Not enough Mods
Freefest ruined it all.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do YOU think happened to Ozzspace?  (Read 6139 times)
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2010, 04:02:24 pm »

Okay, the whole damn reason that the RAMV boards were created was because alot of people didn't like the Ozzspace '07 board and it's new format. So we strayed from here. So what? No one currently on here has anyrights whatsoever to be here either! Our presence does not usurp ozzy...It's just to avoid all the mass newbs and annoyance of what was know as "ozzspace" it was made for people who just wanted a controled forum using the original ozzfest format.. much like it is now. After about 2008, it was no longer about "ozzfest" as much.. It just became another damn forum. So stop your pointless whining. Its not a damn "cult" its just a forum same as this one, you people always have something to whine about don't you? Ride the train to my Ozzfest son! and if you need it, I have a saddle waiting for ya'. So either get on board or get the hell off and STFU.
HI, I AM KING UV DA INTERNETZ..MEATUL RAWLZ..VIVA SCHWAYURR!!!

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 04:53:19 pm »

Umm.. Spammers dammit! And they followed this site too!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 07:53:33 pm »

Eventhough That Idiot Clone Created This, It Has SOME Merit! Roll Eyes
But That DOES Help To Proove Some VERY SERIOUS Issiues!

1- TOO DAMN MANY CLONES!!!
2- Myspace WAS Better...But That Too Recently Went Down The Crapper
    When They TRIED To Mimic Facebook By Turning Bulletin Board Into A Wall?
3- This Is More Recent But True Nontheess...It's Become A Total Sausagefest!
4- And The Piece To Ressistance...Freefest Ruined It By Paving The Way Torwards
    A Damn 1-Day ONLY DestFest In Texas Of ALL Places? (Even Now...6-Dates...Huh?)  

Twistedbobcat
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 03:25:39 pm »

Okay, the whole damn reason that the RAMV boards were created was because alot of people didn't like the Ozzspace '07 board and it's new format. So we strayed from here. So what? No one currently on here has anyrights whatsoever to be here either! Our presence does not usurp ozzy...It's just to avoid all the mass newbs and annoyance of what was know as "ozzspace" it was made for people who just wanted a controled forum using the original ozzfest format.. much like it is now. After about 2008, it was no longer about "ozzfest" as much.. It just became another damn forum. So stop your pointless whining. Its not a damn "cult" its just a forum same as this one, you people always have something to whine about don't you? Ride the train to my Ozzfest son! and if you need it, I have a saddle waiting for ya'. So either get on board or get the hell off and STFU.
HI, I AM KING UV DA INTERNETZ..MEATUL RAWLZ..VIVA SCHWAYURR!!!

This poor board is merely an infant and looks as though the newbs are allready taking over. So many new profiles have recently been made. I think anyone thats offended should GTFO and save themselves from the hazardous posts about complete stupidity that we have all come to know...I mean how dare people who havent been on the board in months and dont currently have 2,472 posts come on a public board and post the same stuff thats been posted every dam 3 months!!! I just find it funny that people take music so seriously. Hell, if I even try to listen to crap like Lordi I will begin to kill off my brain cells and have this weird desire to kill the first living thing I come across because Lordi sucks...period. Their music is pitiful and their live show is a joke........Weeeeeee!!!!! look at my umbrella spin with sparks coming out of it..............Weeeeeee!!!!!! Pathetic wannabes!!!!! I even TRIED to watch Youtube videos of them sucking ass but couldn't stomach they're shitty music longer!  I wasn't saying anything about elitists who say hateful things to one another over a subjective topic like music just makes me shake my head in confusion. It's all very entertaining until more news or info is posted. Yes I too have accepted provolone into my life and it is glorious! Welcome new people and beware the stare of the smiley!

« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 03:28:46 pm by Twistedbobcat » Logged

$$$--Pwning that which does not exist--$$$
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 08:37:28 pm »

It went 2 $hit! Nuff said.

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 08:42:05 pm »

LORDI>gwar

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 09:29:32 pm »

LORDI>gwar

Wow Stevie...I Hope You Mean That Gwar Ruined LORDI's Rep!
(Where's GWAR's Various Horror Films...Oh, They Just Strut Their Wangs!)

Cloners...Too Many Bannings For Stupid Reasons!
PPL Like Horus/EvilEye Who Made It A Pigstye!
Former MODS Spamming/Crashing The Board En-Mass,
Just To Gain Membership To They're Clone Site...WTF?
Making The Traveling Festival Either A 1-Day Or 6-Day A DestFest...Huh?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:31:58 pm by ZaktarZodiac » Logged

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 11:14:11 pm »

(Sharpens axe...........)
I think it was shut down so we could have an EDIT button that everyone whined about for years...so....they got a board with an EDIT/MODIFY button...problem solved/problem created...now...we will see more  whining.
and life goes on.........................

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 12:37:48 am »

(Sharpens axe...........)
I think it was shut down so we could have an EDIT button that everyone whined about for years...so....they got a board with an EDIT/MODIFY button...problem solved/problem created...now...we will see more  whining.
and life goes on.........................
I FOR ONE NEVER ASKED FOR AN EDIT BUTTON...Maybe Others, But Certainly NOT ME!
I RLY Loved The May 2007 - May 2010 Profiles...Not Add To Friends,
But The Profiles & Picture Section Were The Greatest OUTSIDE Of The OLD Myspace!
(Myspace Has Recently Changed In The Last 2-Years To Compete w/That
Damn Facebook Garbage...SCREW THAT! I Used To Be On Facebook,
Then My Nieces Joinned & Started Asking My Friends To Be Theirs & After Watching ALOT
Of NBC Programs I Came To Realize That w/REAL WORLD Info Comes Scary Abductions...
SCREW THAT CRAP!!! Needless To Say, I Left & They Followed Suit...Because I'm A Nice/Cool
Uncle That Actually Cares About His Family & Their Whereabouts! So, What About You?

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 05:25:14 am »

Belay that nose picking, Cadet! Grin
Dark_Sith_Slayer
horny-hellraiser::stare hai SOA-EJS::sinister
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 08:49:07 am »

It went 2 $hit! Nuff said.

Hai dont y00 cut shit down like that. Diz nu 0zzyfest iz werze den evaaah!!  Cry

Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 02:59:44 pm »

I was never on it, but it apparentley sucked if it went away. If next year doesnt shape up with a full tour, what will become of this place...... 
absentdung

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 07:32:21 pm »

Eventhough That Idiot Clone Created This, It Has SOME Merit! Roll Eyes
But That DOES Help To Proove Some VERY SERIOUS Issiues!

1- TOO DAMN MANY CLONES!!!
2- Myspace WAS Better...But That Too Recently Went Down The Crapper
    When They TRIED To Mimic Facebook By Turning Bulletin Board Into A Wall?
3- This Is More Recent But True Nontheess...It's Become A Total Sausagefest!
4- And The Piece To Ressistance...Freefest Ruined It By Paving The Way Torwards
    A Damn 1-Day ONLY DestFest In Texas Of ALL Places? (Even Now...6-Dates...Huh?)  

maybe we should clone you zakktard
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 08:26:15 pm »

You left off Zaktar_Kola_Cheese_JyGoRn + Shitty fucked-up Film Expert + RAMV obsession + 31 yr old stay at home live with mommy nipple clincher (in your Poll). Notice that I did not say Cloner. I purposely left it out because you are not so much a clone as you are  a simple minded 31 year old with multiple personalities, that HAS to live with a relative that is an adult because he is not allowed to live by himself. OH and should I mention that 1 of him does not like Rock or Metal Music. Another does not like females and that 1 of him is firmly against whites marring anyone outside of their own race. One is a conservative preacher, that is against anyone adopting child that are not of the same race. Oh, this wacko list of things he hates goes on and on. 
Oh, and just in case you want to start yelling cyber bully, just look at all the times you mention your hated of everything RaMV and even your own poll includes us. Dumb ass. I have got a big old pile of shit  on you and your rants.

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 08:58:58 pm »

Wrong!! You don't have a clue as to what was or is going on. It would be better that you keep your mouth shut and allow people to think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt! Shocked

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: